Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos (54115 Views)

Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
CodeTemplar:
She looks pretty and malnourished.

grin grin
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
No yansh

No breasts

No wonder them lack sense in that region

No source of sense

You're crazy. Look at how you made me embarrassed myself with lol
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by phemmyfour: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackfire:
She is more beautiful more than any southern lady..that is a fact

As for the hijab wearing, why do you south concern yourself on north matter??

North 2023
you are sitting on your brain
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by AnanseK(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
How come Buhari married off all his children when he is president

Buhari has 8 children, 4 were married before he became President. Children get married when they are of marriageable age.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Elbinawi: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
#PHOTO: This is Zahra Bayero, Yusuf Buhari’s fiancé at her bridal shower.

The Hypocrisy of the extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy in terms of Sharia is legendary. These economic terrorists only uses Islam to enslave the poor and hungry masses of Northern Nigeria.

Imagine if this girl is not the fiancé of #TyrantBuhari's only son? Imagine how the brainwash Northern barbarians will be screaming Hijab, Hijab and Hijab!

In the midst of prevalence of extreme poverty and unprecedented hunger, hundreds of millions of Naira will be spent in this wedding. Genocidal #Criminal_Buhari successfully defraud the brainwashed masses of Northern Nigeria & while they starve he is laughing at them. #idiots

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by skywalker240(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
This girl is not happy about this arranged marriage

She is probably leaving the other abokii that makes her pusssy gets serious grip and waters

What do I know
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by doffman: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
phrancys001:
No shariah for d rich

And they will share the same grave type .
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by matt2mary: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
If it is a poor man daughter now the so call hisbah will start to look for her were are the northern big headed .. hypocrite why are you guys not talking Hishbah and MURIC runs away from thread.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Loveknitting: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I will not dwell on the double standards of Islamic dressing applied on the basis of Economic class.

Rather I will dwell on why the brides head look like that of a rat.

grin

DSS na play. Stop trying to track me and lure me with fake giveaway.

BhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaHhHH
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by BIEYA: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
This one no be a real Muslim
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
She looks like the tiny lace on my soccer boots mtcheeew..
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by DaRuud(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
No yansh

No breasts

No wonder them lack sense in that region

No source of sense

How you take see am ?

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by tnerro1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

I no follow oh

Why na, no watery beans for there ooo, na balance diet grin
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by izubext007: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Laws are made against the poor.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by abikason(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
No joy... Curise too much for this country grin
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Gfskw: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:

He was broke and couldn’t afford it then
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by xelly: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackfire:

North 2023

Where is the answer to why she is not wearing it?
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by kechywillz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pretence no go Kill northerners
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Okhuadams(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fulani don open eye Dem self. dey do bridal shower, instead of cow shower ingredients and nonsense
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by EmekaA125(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
CodeTemplar:
She looks pretty and malnourished.
That's the stature of most Northern ladies. Always slim with fine face but no curves or hip. U can count how many Northern girls or ladies with curves. Very few unlike Yoruba and Igbo. Yoruba women na the highest for Naija shaa...
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by EmekaA125(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
seunmsg:
Northern elites and their love for very slim light skin girls. Anyway, I wish her the best in marriage.
I dey tell you. U can hardly see a Northern lady with hip. Throughout my stay there, I can count how many of their ladies I saw with just manageable curves because they weren't putting on hijab though they covered their hair with scarf.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by EmekaA125(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:
Hijab is a choice
Lies.....hijab is qu'ranic instruction delivered by Prophet Moh'd.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Dindondin(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Sharia no apply to the rich.

Them born hisbah to near her and arrest her grin
Dem wan see kasala from DSS be that grin
Where are the idio ts called lukgaf, antichristian etc?
See the wife of your presidents son slaying with shoulderless gown. She even do Western culture themed dress. Poor muslims v suffered. Sharia has been disgraced. MURIC n Ishaq Akintola are just cry dogs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by rayvelez(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Hijab is for the poor people Dey just brainwashed them to be wearing dat masquerade outfits lol see dis elite pikin with fine wedding gown.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by UnknownGonemen: 4:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:
So, it's not haram now to wear heavy make ups and open everywhere without wearing hijab
confused religion
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by georgeufi: 4:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Blackfire:

North 2023
Its obviously brainless poor people like you that that sharia law was made for. Slave.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by hectorswag(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
The man just wants to use his tenure as president to sort out all his family issues, sotey he build railway to his first cousins in Niger Republic at the expense of Nigerians. angry
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Why has MUMURIC not come out to complain about this wedding dress? Why have those hisbah mongrels not slammed this babe into detention? There are many idiots in this world, but 95% of them reside in northern Nigeria.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Dindondin:
Where are the idio ts called lukgaf, antichristian etc?
See the wife of your presidents son slaying with shoulderless gown. She even do Western culture themed dress. Poor muslims v suffered. Sharia has been disgraced. MURIC n Ishaq Akintola are just cry dogs

We are not idio ts! Look for that word among your kins at home.

Just because some Muslims whether (rich or actresses, etc) decided to disobey a clear injuction of Allah does not negate the rulling in our books.
The rulling stands irrespective of who obeys/disobeys it.

The rich obedient Muslims are many and not in limelight as those you see!

Only idio ts pick the ills from a selected few and stamp them on the majority!

So go and eat dust and drink hell.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Dindondin(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

We are not idio ts! Look for that word among your kins at home.

Just because some Muslims whether (rich or actresses, etc) decided to disobey a clear injuction of Allah does not negate the rulling in our books.
The rulling stands irrespective of who obeys/disobeys it.

The rich obedient Muslims are many and not in limelight as those you see!

Only idio ts like me pick the ills from a selected few and stamp them on the majority!

So let me eat dust and drink hell.
Idio t Antichristian, I just gave you a new 1st name.
I served you your own milk & it tasted sour in youth stinking mouth.
It's ewure Muslims like you that pick the I'll from selected few & talk anyhow against Christianity. You v sleepless night against the children of God. Infact are you just chasing clouts? Cos your pathetic life is a misery to humanity.
If dem born you well, come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.