Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) (535 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by Biafranboys: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
You know Nigerians are wired to support the oppressor instead of the oppressed and this is why they keep saying Nnamdi Kanu jumped jail, no he did not he escaped an assassination attempt by the Nigerian government assassination team and they ended up killing 28 unarmed innocent people at his house

I wrote about the NBA here, it is obvious that the Nigeria Court has been bastardized and the Nigerian Court is useless and nobody can get justice from The Nigerian Court system, it is a kangaroo court control by the dictator in chief el Buhari.

How will the court of the land issue a direct order and the DSS and they Disobeyed the court, The court should send the police to arrest the DSS, or is the DSS above the law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc30o0OZPI0

https://www.biafranboys.org/nobody-is-talking-now-that-dss-is
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by Offorgerald15(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who you want make them talk?
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by kingphilip(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sotey e don de reach National Assembly?

I was actually expecting the woman to pull of one of their mask let's identify them
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by Biafranboys: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Who you want make them talk?

Speak out or protest
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by Biafranboys: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:
Sotey e don de reach National Assembly?

I was actually expecting the woman to pull of one of their mask let's identify them

Lol. You want make them kill her
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by Biafranboys: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
How would the Nigerian court issue an order to the dss for his lawyer to see him and they disobeyed
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by kingphilip(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol. You want make them kill her
She de shout shoot me now, so I been think say she get odeshi wey the gun no go enter
Re: Nobody Is Talking Now That The DSS Is Disobeying The Court(video) by Biafranboys: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:
She de shout shoot me now, so I been think say she get odeshi wey the gun no go enter

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Court Sentences Kannywood Actress To 6-month Islamiyya Class For “sexual / S'east Governors Plan To Meet Buhari To Present To Him Political Solution / Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.