Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. (536 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by NGpatriot: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lagos Nigeria
December 16th 2021

Femi Falana is an overrated SAN who feels he's above the law. He carries a dangerous ego which he feels he can use to intimidate the government and protect the people. I'm planning to sue him for dragging my professional reputation asking police to invite me for specifically my "reckless statement" concerning Sylvester Oromoni a fake petition we are yet to see. Reckless what? He wants to use scare tactics he uses with successive governments. If in fact he's filing on behalf of the Oromoni family I will be suing them too for damages. The Oromoni family should fire him and use their senses. Falana is a distraction and one who loves media trials. He is not focused and doesn't care about civil, legal and human rights of anyone just acts like he does No family of a dead schoolboy should drag an investigative journalist. The era of those who spoil my name in this country Nigeria will end soon. I know my legal rights. I have information that could make or break this case designed to ruin the reputation of so many others. Nigerians have their mob mentality. Falana investigate the children police have in custody. One of them is holding a document that Sylvester consented to and his family are well aware. The Oromoni family should undergo a LIE DETECTOR TEST as well as the staff in custody. They have a lot of info the dying child shared with them they did not post on social media. I'm an award winning investigative journalist of 27 years not an Internet blogger and social media personality in this capacity. Any journalist can open any case at anytime. We are journalists, we know our mission. We will NOT be intimidated and that applies to you Mr Falana, all the nonentity celebrities and their fans sending me violent threats. The lies in Nigeria is way too much. Nobody can suppress the truth and the truth is Kemi Olunloyo. Merry Christmas to all.

#truthwins2022
Dr Kemi Olunloyo 
Journalist

I'm loving this fearless woman I swaer.

Falana the kabukabu lawyer don buy market, he messed with the wrong Nigerian..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by NGpatriot: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Falana investigate the children police have in custody. One of them is holding a document that Sylvester consented to and his family are well aware. The Oromoni family should undergo a LIE DETECTOR TEST as well as the staff in custody. They have a lot of info the dying child shared with them they did not post on social media.

Bomb dropped...

This woman is doing what the dumb kabukabu lawyer and the police should be doing, she's doing their job for them, but to hide their incompetencies and connivance, they are trying to silence her.

She's too much for them, they can not intimidate or break her.

God Bless Dr Kemi Olunloyo...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by Mariangeles(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
I quite agree with Kemi Olunloyo on these.

Femi Falana is an overrated SAN who feels he's above the law. He carries a dangerous ego which he feels he can use to intimidate the government and protect the people.

Falana is a distraction and one who loves media trials.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
The secret go soon open to the world. All of una have been running from pillar to post ever since the family appointed Falana to take over the Case.
Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by paramakina202: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[b][/b]

Bomb dropped...

This woman is doing what the dumb kabukabu lawyer and the police should be doing, she's doing their job for them, but to hide their incompetencies and connivance, they are trying to silence her.

She's too much for them, they can not intimidate or break her.

God Bless Dr Kemi Olunloyo...

grin grin

If you believe Kemi and FFK in anything issue you can believe anything.
Jobless Award winning investigative journalist grin

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by Investigative: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
The mad woman again

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by NGpatriot: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

If you believe Kemi and FFK in anything issue you can believe anything.
Jobless Award winning investigative journalist grin
[/s]

Not interested in any rubbish by Indigenous Cannibals Of Biafra(ICOB)
Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by paramakina202: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any rubbish by Indigenous Cannibals Of Biafra(ICOB)

You could be a member of ICOB by association I am not.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by Christistruth00: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2021

Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by NGpatriot: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2021

THE Department of State Services (DSS) lacks the power to force the Abuja Bureau Chief of The Independent, Mr. Tony Ezimakor, to disclose the source of his information, activist-lawyer Femi Falana (SAN) has said.

Ezimakor was released from detention last night.

Falana, in a statement issued in Lagos yesterday titled, “Tony Ezimakor cannot be forced to disclose his source of information”, advised the DSS to release him unconditionally as he has not committed any offence known to law

The senior lawyer, who said Ezimakor’s detention was illegal and unconstitutional, drew the attention of the DSS to Section 35(2) of the Constitution, which provides that “any person who is arrested or detained shall have the right to remain silent or avoid answering any question until after consultation with a legal practitioner or any other person of his own choice”.

“Since Mr. Ezimakor is constitutionally entitled to “remain silent”, the Department of State Services lacks the power to subject him to disclose the source of his information.

https://thenationonlineng.net/dss-lacks-power-ask-independent-journalist-reveal-source-says-falana/

Hypocrite kabukabu lawyer.

Yesterday, the police can not force any journalist to reveal source of information

Today, the police must force journalist to reveal information..

The man is practically deranged..
Re: Falana: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire. by ArewaNorth: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Honestly, the woman said a lot of things right about Falana, he in most cases intimidate successive Govts, he is very pretentious human right lawyer who always feign to fight people's right inorder to make money.
Those who follow Falana knows that he always contradict himself in different legal matters!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fires Rockets Into Maiduguri Airport As Buhari’s Plane Touches Down / -lagos 2023: There Will Be A Serious Crisis Between Tinubu, Sanwo-olu- Prophet / IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.