Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Cryptocurrency Education Thread. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Education Thread. (515 Views)

I Need Cryptocurrency Education Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Tejuri(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
You remember how in the early 2000’s a lot of American entrepreneurs became multi millionaires and billionaires from creating internet companies during the “dot com bubble”? I believe cryptocurrencies is presenting us with an opportunity again for creative minds to amass massive wealth provided they can provide solutions through blockchain technology/cryptocurrencies to various problems humanity is facing today.

Sadly just as very few Africans became multimillionaires and billionaires during the “dot com bubble”, very few African entrepreneurs are taking advantage of this massive opportunity crypto is presenting before us.

My reason for creating this thread is to educate those who will like to learn about blockchain technology/cryptocurrencies indepth, and what solutions it can provide to some of the problems we are facing in the world today in general and Africa in particular.

4 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Tejuri(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Africa has always been left behind by the rest of the world in virtually every aspect of modern living and cryptocurrency isn’t an exception. The new generation of Africans are also towing the line of the older generation by not making strides in new technology for example there afe currently a total of 0 Africans who are Billionaires under 40 years old. Africas youngest Billionaire Mohamed Dewji is 46 years old. In the west the cryptocurrency industry has made at least 12 billionaires and their total networth is 13 trillion USD, that is times 5 of the GDP of all African countries put together for 2019. Yes, you read that right, 12 crypto billionaires are worth 5 times Africas 2019 GDP. Africa has a population of 1.6 billion people by the way, such is the power of cryptocurrencies.

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Tejuri(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Looking at the state of Africa/Nigerias economy today, the only realistic way for any entrepreneur to become a billionaire in USD is through cryptocurrencies, and I am not talking about trading, but by building a coin with real utility, that solves problems for humanity, because in 10 years the forbes list will be populated by cryptocurrency billionaires, and with how ignorant Africa is in blockchain technology, we will be left behind again.

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Tejuri(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
In 2021, no single African university offers courses in blockchain technology, they will probably get on board in 20-30 years when there are already limited opportunities and when the technology has become obsolete because the rest of the world has moved on to newer technology.

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Tejuri(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
If this thread gets enough interest, I will go ahead with teaching how to make wealth from crypto the proper way. I am a seasoned cryptocurrency investor and will be teaching from personal experience.

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Botking: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by vpaymoney(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmn

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by OrganicCluster(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok, interested. Reach me on wossop zero 8 zero tri 9 double 8 nine 6 double tri
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by MikaelDare(m): 1:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Interested
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by vpaymoney(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Interestingly following
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Geofavor(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Tejuri:
If this thread gets enough interest, I will go ahead with teaching how to make wealth from crypto the proper way. I am a seasoned cryptocurrency investor and will be teaching from personal experience.
Your kind gesture is appreciated.
May I ask what's your reason for teaching this?
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by MrDigitalVentur: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Following
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Incips: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Very interesting!
Re: Cryptocurrency Education Thread. by Tejuri(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Geofavor:

Your kind gesture is appreciated.
May I ask what's your reason for teaching this?

Launching a community token.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/6714787/launching-crypto-token-like-among

(1) (Reply)

NIYF, Next Titan Commences Audition For Nigeria's First Business Reality Tv Show / Luno Set To Begin Deposit And Withdrawal In Coming Weeks.(cryptocurrency) / Diamond Available For Sell In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.