Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda (43427 Views)

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Oblizdahfuture: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Okay Oooo

Clean ironed Orange Uniform with white Sparkling T-Shirt for you.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Mokason288(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
My happiness is that he wasn’t snitched by an Igbo man

It’s equivalent to do something with a Yoruba man at the market square on a market day

Than to do that same thing in secret

Eeeeeeeyaaaah Kayari tailors your dream of becoming IG of police has been dashed on a brick wall by an AFONJA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by martolux(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
monitoring spirit!!
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Eriokanmi: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Super cop...sorry super criminal. All those we call leaders are thieves. Na the pesin wey im nyansh open among them be barawo

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by ogododo: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
dre11:
‘How Abba Kyari edited Facebook post on Hushpuppi connection 12 times before finally deleting post' - Gimba Kakanda

https://dailynigerian.com/how-abba-kyari-edited-facebook/

This man gas no be small.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by strangest(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
na so
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by okeyumez(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sentiment apart, Abakyari is never intelligent but fortunate to achieve all his goals through the help of his smart subordinates and he takes all the glory and promotion alone. The primary duty of a policeman is to prevent and arrest crime. Calling him a super cop shows how ignorant we are. If truly he is a super cop, why has he not carried out his operations in the North east where deadly terrorists are operating. He only focus his crime busting efforts in the south where him and his men kills suspected yahoo yahoo boys and other unsophisticated criminals for material gains

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Mangekyo: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba kyari is finished!
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy will still come here to defend its paymaster...

And you want Nigeria to be better??

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Arespect10: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bad market for Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Bottomofpussy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
God bless prophet nnamdi kanu (SAW)

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Mayng01(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is in for it
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
dre11:
‘How Abba Kyari edited Facebook post on Hushpuppi connection 12 times before finally deleting post' - Gimba Kakanda

https://dailynigerian.com/how-abba-kyari-edited-facebook/

Omo, see intense monitoring. Bumper to bumper
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by UltimateSpice: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
The allegations are weighty.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
e don red for Obioma cop

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Onlykwaffy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
abba Kyari might be good with Weapons but him no get sense at all
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Saint99: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hhmm!, How a seemingly illustrious career destroyed by one own's hand. There was once a super cop. Even if he comes out of this unscathed, his may never be the same again.

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by ZaramT: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stu.pid cop. You think you are dealing with your good for nothing Nigerian security system?? I'd.iot it's FBI the real intelligent officers not quota system
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Proffdada: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Quarter System, my brother.
Southerners are obligated to pass through a test COMPLETELY, the northerners on the hand, are only giving a QUARTER of that same test, and when it comes to employing the two of them, the northerner will still lord over the southerner that took the complete test.

So, you are correct... QUARTER SYSTEM.
Quota *

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by tunapawizzy: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aboki must reason like aboki na..police officers particularly the ones in Intelligence units are supposed to be smart and very intelligent, the one that pains me in all of this is the world will begin to think we are all dumb if head of IG intelligence unit is acting like an idiot like ds.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

This is the same question I've been trying to find answers to.

Or is it a product of the quarter system and not by merit?

D thing is, I think a week or so, peeoplez gazzette broadcasted that he is only a master of strategically placing himself to receive credit for operations and not really him being the frontman from the onset. An this angers his team.

The person behind most of the exploits of the irt is the new guy there now whose name is deji abi whats that his name.

So this AK comes in when he sees that its time to go to the camera .....stealing the credit.

Isn't it obvious now Nothing can indeed be hidden under the sun forever

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Proffdada: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

Quota*
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
A liar lying 12 times cool
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by coldFLARES1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

Merit fire!!

To be brutally honest, the bests of the north would not be anywhere near the tenth percentile if merit is the criteria for appointment, placement or promotion in Nigeria. Know this and know peace!

The nepotistic inclination of our political leaders (majority of which are northerners) is the reason misfits as Kyari are holding vital, strategic and sensitive positions and consequently tipping us over the edge with their embarrassing cluelessness and inefficiency.

I don't know why, but like Senator Ali Ndume, another of the North's best, I'm hopeful, ' we shall find light at the end of the toilet'.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Muzikluva(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

QUOTA system you mean.
Obviously nepotism and selfish interests are the other of the day in Nigeria. Merit is a taboo for them.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by infogeneral: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
"How on earth did this man get to head an intelligence unit in the police force? He’s far from possessing the capability to reason cleverly and measure the gravity of his actions in a scandal this size,” Mr Kakanda said.

Agreed!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by kunleiky(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba gida gida Abba
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by President99: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

Mr product of merit system, it's "quota system" and not "quarter system". Or are you a product of magic exam center?
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigerians go drag this pass faulty I pass my neighbor generator
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by greenguy: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Height of confusion.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by seborrhic: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

It's the same propaganda of lies and deceit they are noted for.
Look at the president that can't produce an ordinary secondary school certificate,claims to have been borrowed ₦10m to buy Presidential form;was supposed to be on pension but could comfortably send his children abroad to study.
The next defence they are throwing up is that Kyari is very good in his job.
Please someone should provide evidence of a case Abba Kyari was assigned to from the start and him and his team alone apprehended the suspect.
People don't realize there are different IRT teams,that Kyari jumps in front of the camera to pose when those teams arrest suspects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.