Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda (43425 Views)

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by 40BGvm: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sharrap mugu

[s]
Ademola47:
It's high time Nairaland Team employed Content Creators and conversation starters in the politics section. By so doing, the menace of 'recycling' old news will be reduced. A person, who had been indicted, edited a Facebook post, and our mainstream Nigerian Forum has it on its Frontpage.

To preserve, or rather restore the integrity of Nairaland, old news shouldn't be repacked, new content should be created and politicising should be minimised.

It's quite understandable that traffic just be derived, but getting it in a non monotonous,
creative way is a win-win for both users and Owners.

My view tho.[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Preciousppearl(f): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
tnerro1:
Should have stuck to the tailor plug, was more acceptable than debt collector, this was the reason that people complained that SARS left the work they were created for and entered into civil matters including boyfriend and girl friend wahala.

Na so one of my ex that time called SARS for me cause she accused me of breaking up with her cause I was cheating on her with her cousin and she wanted to deal with me . Hmmmmmmm , thankGod say I sabi one big oga for force HQ, if not, na how I for take beg my ex- bitch grin
none of the cover up actually make sense, the people advising him are getting him into more shit.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by manunitedbabes: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
shocked but truely this is very bad and not funny for a country like Nigeria covering bad leaders and still be praying God to help Nigeria?

Here is, God help us, or help Nigeria

There is, God bless America!
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by nairamaniac: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Quarter System, my brother.
Southerners are obligated to pass through a test COMPLETELY, the northerners on the hand, are only giving a QUARTER of that same test, and when it comes to employing the two of them, the northerner will still lord over the southerner that took the complete test.

So, you are correct... QUARTER SYSTEM.

I hope you and chariisGRACE both know that it's called quota system and not QUARTER SYSTEM.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
He was able to head the IRT unit based on connection and not on merit, someone like him is not fit to hold such a sensitive position and he's even threatening to expose other senior officers who he assisted with the bribe, this is unbecoming of a senior police officer.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by writeprof(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

This is the same question I've been trying to find answers to.

Or is it a product of the quota system and not by merit?

You've found the answer na grin
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by ledaman: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Obviously nothing can save him,editing is a waste of time
Lolz! Dead man walking grin
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by ledaman: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Quarter System, my brother.
Southerners are obligated to pass through a test COMPLETELY, the northerners on the hand, are only giving a QUARTER of that same test, and when it comes to employing the two of them, the northerner will still lord over the southerner that took the complete test.

So, you are correct... QUARTER SYSTEM.
It is Quota not Quarter
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by onadana: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingphilip:

This is the same question I've been trying to find answers to.

Or is it a product of the quota system and not by merit?

He should have just kept silent and allow the media frenzy to play out.His silence will keep people guessing.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by koolaid87: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
In a sane clime, all his previous cases would have been dug up and re investigated by now

A Kyari arrested Evans for kidnapping ppl for money

A kyari kidnapped a citizen because of bribe recieved.

Evans equals Kyari

God will punish all these foolish Northerners who are supporting that greedy cop
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Zico5(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
moneyissweet:
So since you started seeing and hearing about Abba kyari, you never saw him with any successful businesswoman including his northern people.

The moment you saw him with Obi cubana who is an armed robber, a ritualist, a drug dealer and a notorious kidnapper then you quickly knew that something is fishy. I am not surprised at all.

I know deep down your heart, you and other frustrated assholes like you will wish Obi cubana is the one being disgraced like Abba kyari...But Las Las man no be God.

Do you Know why the igbos are the most successful , happiest,most industrious people in Africa? Because we be water, we no get enemy.

The more people like you hate us,the more the universal spirits that governs the wealth keeps supplying us with abundance of riches.

Riches from drug trafficking, yahoo yahoo, kidnapping and other vices
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Gfskw: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by moneyissweet(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Frustrated soul.

Your destiny has been stolen.

Zico5:

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Zico5(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
moneyissweet:
Frustrated soul.

Your destiny has been stolen.

You are deluded indeed
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Sammerboi: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Kyari moved from a so call super cop to Tailor and now a Lapo debt collector lol. If not coz of quota system this man shouldn’t even be in the police force talk less of heading the intelligent response team.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Zico5:
Let Abba Kyari go down. He will serve as deterrent to others like him that are drunk and corrupt. All these allegations flying around can't be false. The moment I saw the guy with Obi Cubana I knew something is fishy.

Is Obi Cubana your problem or Nigeria's problem?
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Zico5:

Nobody does drug trafficking, Yahoo etc than your tribesmen yet your people are still empoverished!
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Unrated900(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Massiveglory:
If Abba Kyari, a so called super cop with all the Military training is afraid of visiting the FBI, then anyone who insults Nnamdi Kanu for doing his thing from London and Igboho sunday for fleeeing Nigeria, has cobweb in the brain.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by Zico5(m): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2021
prince3009:

Nobody does drug trafficking, Yahoo etc than your tribesmen yet your people are still empoverished!
U are so myopic. We don't blow our trumpet. We are better and richer than Ur tribesmen by far.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by hectorswag(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
If Abba Kyari, a so called super cop with all the Military training is afraid of visiting the FBI, then anyone who insults Nnamdi Kanu for doing his thing from London and Igboho sunday for fleeeing Nigeria, has cobweb in the brain.
Seconded! cool

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by xelly: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Nothing but a very low life of low class and low IQ. He is a thief and a criminal conspirator that shouldn't be anyway near security.

Him as a Police is like handing key of a bank to a thief.
Re: Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda by seangy4konji: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
They keeo reoeating the same gist...Are you guys not tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.