Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences (292 Views)

Share Your Experiences Living Close To A Church / A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!! / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences by ayo84(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
I think it is more of a taboo and not to be spoken really , that is why people shy away from it, african people are really hybrids and have so many abilities like light bending and shape shifting , one is really grateful to the white race for expository movies that have revealed the true intent and capabilities of these aliens and hybrids, would you love to share your stories so we can learn more about them and also state what kind of hybrid you belong to if you are one of them
Re: Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Light bending? Never heard of it.
Shape shifting? as in disability?

I think you should list the hybrids first - let's start from somewhere.
Re: Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences by ayo84(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Many operations have been created by the Greys over the past five hundred years for the purposes of manipulation and control of our religious belief systems.

I don’t want to offend anybody, but I’m going to tell you just the way it’s been presented to me. All you have to do is listen. If it doesn’t feel right for you, then dismiss it. If it does feel right, and you get the chills, then maybe you should start paying attention to it.

To have us morally and spiritually compromise our free will to a savior-like image, the Greys by allowing us to compromise ourselves under these false pretenses, they are absolved from the creating any Karma for themselves. Instead, they let us create the Karma to ourselves. It really is such a set-up. The power of belief systems can be used as fuel for the game of seducing people into believing that certain things are true. By the power created by the conscious thoughts, we can literally make these things occur and come true, whether they benefit us or not. These are real spiritual dynamics at work here and they’re being used against us. Our physical matter (physical body) is the embodiment of ideas or belief systems.

Our Universe consists of ideas and thought systems, condensed and turned towards itself, inwards. We turn it towards ourselves to create and originate spirit and energy.

Now if I need to say it again I will. This is our definition again, word for word. Our physical matter is the embodiment of ideas (belief systems). Our universe consists of ideas and thought, condensed and turned towards itself, inwards. To create and originate spirit and energy. In other words, we really are gods. We really can do anything we want to do.

We, of earth, have evolved only in technical and material sciences. Our spiritual evolution, for the most part has been suppressed from us by a group of extraterrestrials, and now the black government and its plan for a New World Order. Because upon learning these spiritual truths, the NSA and the black world government, realized that everything that they have been trying to do can be swept away.

Read this article : https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/lfa/v3n1grey.html
Re: Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences by ayo84(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2021
how come Nigerians are not responding to this
Re: Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2021
ayo84:
how come Nigerians are not responding to this

Because we deal with Important Life Giving or Death bringing things.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Come To Cannanland / The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 4 / Mountain Top Daily Devotional 28th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.