Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Get Business Grant In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Business Grant In Nigeria (286 Views)

Ready To Win Grant In 2023? / How To Win The $5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant In 2020 / How Does Agric New Start Ups Secure Grant In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Business Grant In Nigeria by Mumaraoluwa: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
You can actually get up to 10 Million Naira loan and 2 million Naira grant to start your business.

One major lapses in the Educational sector is, students are been trained and graduated to be Employees and the industries on ground cannot absolved them all

There is dearth need of startups entrepreneurs and Employers of Labour to absolve the teaming population of unemployed.

Being and Entrepreneur is not a child's play, but it will definitely pay of thru consistency and dedication.

If you have a business idea and you are looking forward to set up a firm and you don't know how to go about it, including sourcing for grants or business loan.

Kindly send me a DM, I have some vital information that will give you a lift.

Only serious people should DM me

#entrepreneur
#startup
#BusinessGrant

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Want To Become A Trader, ENTER HERE!! / 10 Creative Video Content Ideas For Makeup Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.