Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

UCAP Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UCAP Graduate Trainee Program (1633 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by grad: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.

We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.

Applications are invited for:

Title: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program

Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services

Job Description

The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.

Requirements:

Not more than 25 years of age.
The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
Educational background in any Finance related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.) will be an added advantage.
Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division and also completed the NYSC Programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by Oyinlucks: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2021
grad:
United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.

We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.

Applications are invited for:

Title: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program

Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services

Job Description

The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.

Requirements:

Not more than 25 years of age.
The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
Educational background in any Finance related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.) will be an added advantage.
Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division and also completed the NYSC Programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply

Please any update from those who wrote the test.
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by CharlessO: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oyinlucks:

Please any update from those who wrote the test.

I got called back for the assessment centre
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by cicibisolarh(f): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
CharlessO:

I got called back for the assessment centre

Do you have an idea on what to prepare for?
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by CharlessO: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
cicibisolarh:

Do you have an idea on what to prepare for?

I really don’t. I’m thinking it’s the same as dragnet. Probably presentations, group discussion, tests and interviews. Did you apply for the position too?
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by cicibisolarh(f): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
CharlessO:

I really don’t. I’m thinking it’s the same as dragnet. Probably presentations, group discussion, tests and interviews. Did you apply for the position too?

Yes I did
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by CharlessO: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
cicibisolarh:

Yes I did
Did you get called for the assessment center too?
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by cicibisolarh(f): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
CharlessO:

Did you get called for the assessment center too?

Yeah
Re: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program by CharlessO: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In A Job With Fgn? / Urgent Vacancy In Power Sector / Glo Rollout Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.