Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (56654 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
My sole issue with the "truth" she posted above is the generalizing... There are many Nigerian ladies with those physical attributes with good hearts, good behavior, and without a trace of malice in them.

It is quite annoying how thousands of good people minding their businesses keep getting to be smeared with the same ill brush of insults along with the few moronic and stupid ones roaming the cyberspace. This lady ought to know better than indulge in the silly folly of generalization.

It's like using the imbeciles in the Politics section of Nairaland as a yardstick to conclusively describe most Nigerian youths... Haba na!!!

By and large, this lady needs counseling on self-esteem and hate issues! If you don't have the heart, get off social media!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Deathisfree: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
winner37:
Is always on the front page of my heart that I will not marry a Nigérian ,, girls Now are killing their boyfriend and women are now killing their husbands I can't used my money to buy my own death ...

My girlfriend will be shock if she reads this post
of mine ...

Your girlfriend Wey them just Bleep finish now ??

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by topoftheworld(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mosdii was always telling us the truth, but they ganged up against me and got him banned, fear all these vaginarians cheesy

Are U saying Mosdii was banned from NL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by afroxyz: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
I never knew it was easy to summarize naija girls in one sentence. This is a smack down..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by IJOBA11: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
LadySarah:
The uncouth lady is also wearing 250percent density wig as can be seen from her DP.Living abroad didn't change her ghetto mentality.

To gold digger..., Let anybody marry whoever they wish to.White or black. I'm happy this one remembers who supported him .

Good luck Enekwaxhim nwannem.
YOU DIDN’T MENTION THE DIRTY PUNNANY PART grin

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by dettolgel: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
nkemdi89:
The same Nigeria girls she was abusing brought the medal to the country, her brother has even crashed out , if you are Nigerian man and you are celebrating over her comment , you are the biggest fool , because your family members are not spared . Besides most white ladies go after successful athletes, they refer to them as WAGS too.

We are rejoicing because my sisters never waited for any abroad based men. Infact they worked hard and based on their profession took their husbands and families abroad. So yes we men that have sisters and mothers that are hard working and do not have entitlement mentality support her comments.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BSsniffer: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
winner37:
Is always on the front page of my heart that I will not marry a Nigérian ,, girls Now are killing their boyfriend and women are now killing their husbands I can't used my money to buy my own death ...

My girlfriend will be shock if she reads this post of mine ...

Lol....what makes you think that any good looking blond would look your way... except you're loaded you the most you can land is a fat fvck Karen that smells like onions. grin

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Aksnoopy: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
nkemdi89:
The same Nigeria girls she was abusing brought the medal to the country, her brother has even crashed out , if you are Nigerian man and you are celebrating over her comment , you are the biggest fool , because your family members are not spared . Besides most white ladies go after successful athletes, they refer to them as WAGS too.
STFU and get out with your never been married post partum belly and 10kg fake wig. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by bepositive11: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
For Those NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Go and train your daughters to become better women. Break the cycle yourself

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by michoim(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Fortunately or unfortunately, she is very correct...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Daniel61111:
See painment....see tears

You are the dumb one, if you can't reason sanely, don't quote me ever again.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
topoftheworld:

Are U saying Mosdii was banned from NL?
Of course, isn't it obvious? if he wasn't banned you will still see him preaching the gospel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Ishilove: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:
Talking trash about wigs with a wig on your head? Lol
Don't mind her. She just described herself

11 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
This girl wicked o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Halle000: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
[b]She forgot that when she mentions' Nigerians'' SHE AND HER BROTHER AND THE WHOLE OF HER FAMILY IS INCLUDED. SHE JUST GAVE YOU A NARRATION OF HOW SHE WILL END UP.(i pray not)
But i don't even blame her but our society that will be forcing women to go and marry without empowering them, they will dump a lady for a struggling man that barely able to cater for himself including his immeadiate family and also the goverment that could't take the society out of poverty. This is the reason when you see Nigerian women abroad they're mostly single working class lady with no HUSBAND ACHIEVEMENT entitlement.
Just take a look at the way FFK is treating is EX. If she's solid on ground nobody will hear from her about her bad break up.

Please my dear sisters endeavour the pain its take to achieve something legally in your life and be sure of future prosperity. Walahi as soon as you can read and write the sky is your limit , don't spend your years getting MBA , BBA, PDP AND APC that will ladn you in the kitchen .
This is a new era be wise girls.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by RandomVic(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnygma:
Omo , see brutality.
XCABCZYXABCZYXAVCZZZ

Mortal Kombat grin

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by theTranscriber: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
She's actually very stupid

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Omo
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Litmus: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
For Those NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lol, no females have no 3 more than white women. And, unlike how Nigerians are taught from birth, they don’t even immediately wash after doing a number 2.

undecidedWhy people cast aspersions at Nigerian women that are the cleanest in this aspect than possibly any race of women in the world is baffling outside of White racists assumptions about black women generally.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Halle000: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
[b]She forgot that when she mentions' Nigerians'' SHE AND HER BROTHER AND THE WHOLE OF HER FAMILY IS INCLUDED. SHE JUST GAVE YOU A NARRATION OF HOW SHE WILL END UP.( i pray not)

But i don't even blame her but our society that will be forcing women to go and marry without empowering them, they will dump a lady for a struggling man that barely able to cater for himself including his immeadiate family and also the goverment that could't take the society out of poverty. This is the reason when you see Nigerian women abroad they're mostly single working class lady with no HUSBAND ACHIEVEMENT entitlement.
Just take a look at the way FFK is treating is EX. If she's solid on ground nobody will hear from her about her bad break up.

Please my dear sisters endeavour the pain its take to achieve something legally in your life and be sure of future prosperity. Walahi as soon as you can read and write the sky is your limit , don't spend your years getting MBA , BBA, PDP AND APC that will ladn you in the kitchen .
This is a new era be wise girls.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by neyoohhh: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
She nailed it.. and that's exactly what they are with extremely high mileage and completely shameless.

What's the difference between a Nigerian woman and an akata?

All the rubbish they're doing now will hunt them down in future.

They'll say they're copying westerner's,no , your role model is cardi b.. not whites who are more conservative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BSsniffer: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mosdii was always telling us the truth, but they ganged up against me and got him banned, fear all these vaginarians cheesy

If you think that's the truth of Nigerian women, what do you think is the truth of Nigerian men(fathers) raising those women....

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by nkemdi89(f): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
dettolgel:

We are rejoicing because my sisters never waited for any abroad based men. Infact they worked hard and based on their profession took their husbands and families abroad. So yes we men that have sisters and mothers that are hard working and do not have entitlement mentality support her comments.
Same with my family, all my sisters are gainfully employed, but that is not enough reason for an unknown Nigerian wannabe to insult the effort of our hardworking ladies , because of her brother, who was unknown and still never won any medal for our country.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
rookidmart:
"Never pregnant but has a postpartum belly" grin grin

cry

I felt that

Sadly, that is a deep truth...

I just can't understand what most of these young girls are eating or putting into their systems, making them look like Hippos dressed in clothes. cry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by socialmediaman: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Of course, they'll stay off the thread

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by ObaKlaz: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Nairaland resident feminists have chosen to talk crap about the girl's hair and stay silent on the brutal upper cuts she gave them & the whole Nigerian female contingent!

E pain dem die!!

The 'gbedu' enta their body well well!!! cheesy cheesy grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by theTranscriber: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't mind her. She just described herself
this singular post will haunt her in the future
Just watch

She's a fool

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by baby124: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Very stupid girl. See how low she thinks of herself. She looks exactly like what she described funny enough. The oyinbo no too fine sef. All this over an online comment. Mental illness is real

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Awwache: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
wallrichy:

1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.( Consequence of several abortion)
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.( Habitual and attitudinal Laziness, Dumb in sensibility)
3. Dirty punnany.( Lacking in Lustre, Highly untidy)
4. 250% Density wig wearing. ( Fake and Living in a mirage)

Trying to simplify it as much as possible for our Ladies to digest.

She said the truth and absolutely nothing but the truth. Nothing will hunt her later and no regret in saying the truth. Our ladies should improve their self worth and stop this parasitic life of entitlements. A man marries you doesn't justify you hanging all your life and family catastrophe on him. That's the beginning of poverty and that's how poverty spread in Nigeria and Africa.
grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Ishilove: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
My sole issue with the "truth" she posted above is the generalizing... There are many Nigerian ladies with those physical attributes with good hearts, good behavior, and without a trace of malice in them.

It is quite annoying how thousands of good people minding their businesses keep getting to be smeared with the same ill brush of insults along with the few moronic and stupid ones roaming the cyberspace. This lady ought to know better than indulge in the silly folly of generalization.

It's like using the imbeciles in the Politics section of Nairaland as a yardstick to conclusively describe most Nigerian youths... Haba na!!!

By and large, this lady needs counseling on self-esteem and hate issues! If you don't have the heart, get off social media!!!
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Daniel61111: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Lolz....e pain you shaa.
Nufin to reason dia...ur just pained over a comment dat wasn't directed at you.
Fountainofyouth:

You are the dumb one, if you can't reason sanely, don't quote me ever again.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.