Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] (1338 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis Use Internet More Than Igbos / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
You went so low as to edit my quote cheesy
Your destiny is bleak

no i did not,you called your father that
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
adakaboro8,captain8,thoh oboy where you na?you never comot for monkey tail joint?lol
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
By the time Igbos eyes open from all these lies and revision borne of blind hate

It would be too late
the more they twisted people histories, the more the rejection they face....

untill they start to confesss with their mouth and apologised for what ironsi ojukwu azikiwe kanu did, they will never see brother......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Investigative:
The have found another adaka boro in Edwin Clark and dokubo Since then They are begging for pipeline security guard
Adaka died a coward
Saro wiwa nko
I have said it several times I don’t want ijaw in biafra I don’t need them
see your criminal dying cowardly in dss toilet

1 Like

Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by SIRRITE: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
mocey:

close mouth,una sabi talk about igbo but una no want make igbo talk,,run away

Igbo as been talking right from origin, they are known for talking, keyboard giant na him dem be, always talking and dragging others to their plegue, igbos will write about the ijaws,write about the yoruba's, about the hausa's,rivers,fulani's, u guys always making noise, that's why u people are always rejected by the naija deltan's.

1 Like

Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2021
niger delta republic founder...lord Boro the Adaka of Ijaw nation declared the NDR 1966...

northernes are by far better than ibos as brothers.....
because when igbos were in power oppressing the niger delta people it was north that stand by us for our niger delta republic....
but Igbos cant help our republic today.....
we Ijaws know who help us and who does not help us.....
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Malawian(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
mocey:

lol.look at you,so you are supporting what boy yeye boy said
Not really, I am learning HTML and CSS now, I will like to see how this option is marked up. Just an educational request. But you sef, wetin be "you don do am? You never finish?" grin grin
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Investigative: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Captain8:
see your criminal dying cowardly in dss toilet
I don’t want ijaw nor you in biafra
We love your hatred more reason we should separate

1 Like

Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Captain8:
the more they twisted people histories, the more the rejection they face....

untill they start to confesss with their mouth and apologised for what ironsi ojukwu azikiwe kanu did, they will never see brother......

lol we shoulds apologise because fulanis used boro?
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Captain8:
niger delta republic founder...lord Boro the Adaka of Ijaw nation declared the NDR 1966...

because when igbos were in power oppressing the niger delta people it was north that stand by us for our niger delta republic....

haha wetin you drink?northerners help you how?
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Captain8:

kindly explain how northerners helped you and how igbos oppressed you,i want to learn
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2021
SIRRITE:

Igbo as been talking right from origin, they are known for talking, keyboard giant na him dem be, always talking and dragging others to their plegue, igbos will write about the ijaws,write about the yoruba's, about the hausa's,rivers,fulani's, u guys always making noise, that's why u people are always rejected by the naija deltan's.

slow boy niger delta is not a tribe
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Developer I nor get time to argue with you this night.Yes I am fulani nor be only Ijaw.

I go fu*k my mama toto.

oboy you never finish since yesterday grin cheesy smiley
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Investigative:

yes
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Malawian:

Not really, I am learning HTML and CSS now, I will like to see how this option is marked up. Just an educational request. But you sef, wetin be "you don do am? You never finish?" grin grin

lol na the boy find my trouble na
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by abu12: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2021
the greedof an IBO man , is what brought us to this present Nigeria i. their plans to keep all other ethnic group under them , by ojukwu nnamdi azikwe and ironsi is what they are enjoying today

1 Like

Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by obaaderemi: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
mocey:

oboy you never finish since yesterday grin cheesy smiley
I no fit laugh. grin
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
mocey:

kindly explain how northerners helped you and how igbos oppressed you,i want to learn
only you testify with your mouth that northernes helped Ijaws alot during our secession fight.....

Igbos oppressed the Ijaws alot during the old eastern region....

Ijaw will never forget the oppresion it received from Ibo during the eastern region...
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
mocey:

haha wetin you drink?northerners help you how?
arewas helped Ijaw declared the niger delta republic......

if we even reason what the arewas had done to us during the old eastern when Ibos were oppressing us and how they helped us declared our republic to freed from igbo dominated nigeria...... Ijaws still hold arewas for thanks.....
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
mocey:

lol we shoulds apologise because fulanis used boro?
if what boro did is what you termed as fulanis sponsored then the whole Ijaw is fulanis sponsored...infact i am a deadly fulanis sponsor because i am another the 3rd Boro after john togo...... because what am going to do, heaven will hear..
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Investigative:

fool....were we together before? unity begging people.....

we dont even lookalike..... we dont resemble in anyway....
igbos like lying...Ijaws like truth...

igbos like fraud...Ijaws like plain heart..

igbos like stealing, drug pushing, baby factoring, ritualism, ashawo work, selling fake things.....Ijaws are known with their genuine works and truthful....

igbos eat yam, leaf.......Ijaws eats garri, fish....

grown up igbo men hawk on the street.....not even Ijaw kid hawk things....

igbos have fair skin.....Ijaws dark skin...

are we thesame?
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Captain8:
only you testify with your mouth that northernes helped Ijaws alot during our secession fight.....

Igbos oppressed the Ijaws alot during the old eastern region....

Ijaw will never forget the oppresion it received from Ibo during the eastern region...

fulanis used ijaws
Re: Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] by mocey: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
abu12:
the greedof an IBO man , is what brought us to this present Nigeria i. their plans to keep all other ethnic group under them , by ojukwu nnamdi azikwe and ironsi is what they are enjoying today

shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal / Press Release By Ijaws Of Egbema Clan: Rejoinder. / To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.