Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,543 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred (1332 Views)

Umahi Mocks Those Playing Politics With Coastal Highway As Demolition Commence / Bukola Saraki: EFCC Playing Politics, Witch-hunting Percieved Enemies / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2022
To those who play politics of hatred and bitterness, To all those who are hell bent in being saboteurs to the SW interest, to all those who can't make their comments without attacking Yoruba's or their leaders, I hope you guys have considered the possible consequences of your actions.

You can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and think this would remain the same.

To before warned.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by amazingspiderma: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2022
The price of diesel is now #700 against #350 three weeks ago.

You must be jobless.

We are talking about how people can survive and build the nation economically.

How to reduce insecurity.

How to reduce ritual killing through job creation.

The current system is breeding more criminals.

The next generation of Nigerians will not live on the moon, they will live within our national boarders.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by YeyeGbami: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Daddy gbo gbo yin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Toh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2022
amazingspiderma:
The price of diesel is now #700 against #350 three weeks ago.

You must be jobless.

Ajangba jantis

Sebi the price of diesel is the same in other countries.

Btw, don't ever repeat that last lines again

Eish

6 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2022
I am Yoruba and I must say that Tinubu is not the choice of the Yoruba people

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2022
You dey threaten people because they didn't support addict of bourdillon

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Even there peeps sef no go vote Tinubu grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by swaggerjack: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2022

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Na we get Lagos , Na we go decide what happens in Lagos and who gets what in this same Lagos and the entire south west

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:
To those who play politics of hatred and bitterness, To all those who are hell bent in being saboteurs to the SW interest, to all those who can't make their comments without attacking Yoruba's or their leaders, I hope you guys have considered the possible consequences of your actions.

You can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and think this would remain the same.

To before warned.....

Are you indirectly begging? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by swaggerjack: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Even your papa sef no go vote Tinubu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2022
If you threaten people because they reside in Lagos, know that there are anout 2 million Yoruba women and men selling "Agbo" in south east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

Are you indirectly begging? grin

Beg? Who if I may ask oo

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by HitRun(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2022
You no make mouth again?

Person wey I de see him hand the vibrate at a frequency of 5 Hz koro koro when he de address the NASS APC caucus na im you wan convince me to vote for. Tinubu suppose dey elderly people home the play draft with him mates, and play with him great grand children to pass time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Na film trick we show you and you're crying up and down shouting south west interest .. let me ask you brother, are you more south westerner than I am?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Ibo only flex muscles when Tinubu is mentioned. Atiku Fulani herdsman is their saviour now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Beg? Who if I may ask oo

What's the purpose of your post then? Just calm down and do what you think you will do...stop telling us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not derailing , you're threatening a whole tribe so I want to call you to order

NL'S, just see as how a joke this guy is.

The annoying part about this guy with his lies. Instead of him admitting or tear race, he would rather drop an incoherent comments to your allegations.

I doubt if you would have real friends in real life cos most of them most of had enough about your lies..

You have lied than Mr Lai Mohammed on this forum, that's confirmed

I made this comment about this guy just this morning on his alternative moniker.

NL'S, please help me to ask this guy where I made mentioned of any tribe. So those automatically mean a tribe?

Why do you take mischievousness as a profession?

4 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

What's the purpose of your post then? Just calm down and do what you think you will do...stop telling us.

As you can see my last paragraph.. Na tradition should Incase of had I known
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

To before warned.....
Lalasticlala, this fellow is directly encouraging genocide at people who don't buy into Tinubu's presidency.
Lalasticlacla

Oamj4

Mukina

Seun

Dominique
Rule 2 and 3

3 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

Lalasticlala, this fellow is directly encouraging genocide at people who don't buy into Tinubu's presidency.
Lalasticlala, 2 and 3

No be only genocide, na monoxide..

3 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Skyfornia(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

You are not a good fighter then...a good fighter don't disclose his intentions to his enemies. You take them unawares. Except you are looking for a dialogue

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by swaggerjack: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

To before warned.....

Joker thinks he is addressing his fellow agberos at the motorpark.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

I made this comment about this guy just this morning on his alternative moniker.

NL'S, please help me to ask this guy where I made mentioned of any tribe.

Why do you take mischievousness as a profession?
You cannot silence us from speaking out

Stop using the moderators to do your dirty works Helinues

Mynd44, I want to believe Nairaland is against members threaten tribes or saying anything that could threaten tribes or turning them against themselves. This thread has broken Nairaland rules and should be taken down and the OP banned .

7 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

You are not a good fighter then...a good fighter don't disclose his intentions to his enemies. You take them unawares. Except you are looking for a dialogue

Perhaps you are new on this forum..

We are yet to lose any major argument or discussion on this forum... And on most of those past argument, there are always warning like this

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You cannot silence us from speaking out

Stop using the moderators to do your dirty works Helinues

Mynd44, I want to believe Nairaland is against members threaten tribes or saying anything that could threaten tribes or turning them against themselves. This thread has broken Nairaland rules and should be taken down and the OP banned .

Don't just call Mods, explain which tribe I have threatened and how I threatened them..

Rada rada
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

To before warned.....
All the mods are keeping silent to the evils being perpetuated by Helinues. He's calling for Genocide against tribes that disagree with Tinubu's presidency in a democratic society like Nigeria where there's freedom of expression.
Lalasticlacla

Oamj4

Mukina

Seun

Dominique
Rule 2 and 3.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

When Southwest campaigned against Jonathan in 2015 just to make sure Buhari win.

Did you think of the consequences?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Crucified To Save Nigeria In 2023 / 2023: There Will Be Disaster If Nigerians Don't Vote Peter Obi —prophet Odumeje / Borno Can Chairman Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.