Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State (38420 Views)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / 7 Children Die While Escaping Bandit Attack In Katsina (Photos) / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by thecommunist(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
ollymooreagain:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform

Do you understand that you have many relative in NPF
not that I'm supporting him, but do you know maybe he has a relative that was extrajudicially killed or unjustly sent to prison by the police? I don't hate the police but I understand why most people wish evil and death on them!
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by kingsceedon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
They are supporting evil now, when they are been mercilessly massacred or arrested by security operatives they begin to cry woe

Wasted sperm spotted, son of uncircumcised father

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by thecommunist(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
They are supporting evil now, when they are been mercilessly massacred or arrested by security operatives they begin to cry woe

many of them have had sorrowful experiences from the police. I saw a report of a young boy murdered by the police in Ibadan who had his corpse thrown on the thrash dump. So I understand why they seem to hate the police. But then 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

grin cheesy

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Almaigaa: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
od501:

I think you have drawn syndrome. I'm done with you, bye.

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by DeIneffable(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Has anyone noticed the photoshop?
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by meccuno: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
obembet:

Most Nigerian don't sympathy for police or DSS. So don't blame the guy
grin
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Highter1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
yanabasee1:
RIP officer...
Na wa for nigeria. so they could not get this man`s picture in the realm.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by EbenezerTriumph: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
bekpo:

Your death will b worst n may d blood of all d police officers including this CSP killed cold bloodedly b on ur head and may d pains, rears n agony of d love one's left behind by them including this CSP locate u n ur entire family n they wont rest until r eaten by d vultures. Amen!
eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by rdokoye: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
realray:
since Kanu has been arrested bandits are now having a field day in imo state

Stop exaggerating, 25 people were killed in Kaduna by bandits yesterday, why don't you talk about that, instead of fixating and dreaming about Igboland being destroyed. It won't happen, the only thing that will happen is terrorists will continue to overwhelm the North and poverty will become more pervasive, as for the West, if your from the West, then you should be focused on all the slums littering the region.
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by EbenezerTriumph: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANYBODY YOU SEE HAILING THE KILLING OF SECURITY AGENTS IN THE EAST IS A PURE FULANI HERD TERRORIST, WE KNOW THEIR GAME PLAN
nairaland never forgets.
make I dig your comment show you wey you rejoiced when UGM started this mission earlier in Orlu?
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by farukg2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Highter1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Almaigaa:
Which US jAIL. KIRIKIRI
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
airminem:
sad

How can I reach you on Whatsapp chat please
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Investigative: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

I love this

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by josielewa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
omuma, amiri and the town after, na useless boys and cultists full there...
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by OmoEpe(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Yet all the perpetrators of this dastardly act have suddenly turned to innocent passerbys according to the demented IPOB miscreants

Efulefu, Ewu Gambia
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by OmoEpe(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
bekpo:

Your death will b worst n may d blood of all d police officers including this CSP killed cold bloodedly b on ur head and may d pains, rears n agony of d love one's left behind by them including this CSP locate u n ur entire family n they wont rest until r eaten by d vultures. Amen!

AMEEEENNN!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Toktee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
cyberdurable:
you are very foolish! How many southern life have we lost in the fight against insurgency in the north? Those lives doesn’t matter Init? Tribal animal
Most of the attacks deep in the east is carried out by esn against security post that are hindering their movement.

As for tribal animal, I forgive u.

I only check name since name checker is not available at the moment.
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by cyberdurable(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Toktee:
Most of the attacks deep in the east is carried out by esn against security post that are hindering their movement.

As for tribal animal, I forgive u.

I only check name since name checker is not available at the moment.

And the attacks in. The north are caused by who? Suffer no dea tire u for this country? How do you sleep at night knowing fully well that u are supporting evil?
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by authority2006(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol. IPOB ESN don turn bandits too?
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by showafrica(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
ShitHead:
Everything about Nigerian Police is fake...including pictures.

Did you notice the photoshop... Those people no get shame

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by kenolsquad(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
ohosi4real:
stop all this wished, if you are not a police man you may have a relative who is a police or and you don't know the future of your children. They may likely end up to be a police officer in future. Please always talk positively because of tomorrow.

Do our armed security personnel act positively, professionally and perhaps responsibly when it comes to handling unarmed citizens?
Don’t they ever consider tomorrow whilst they conduct their misdeed?
#EndSARS was just a tip of the iceberg.
I feel indifferent cos it’s likely an internal hit by their usual rotten elements
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Totilopussylick:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform undecided.
Fool.... Donkeys.. you will be the next inshallah!! Idiot!
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
ollymooreagain:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform

Do you understand that you have many relative in NPF
Donkey.. bandit.. hypocrite.. don't worry.. your next!

How I wish Nairaland identity can be known.. devil!!
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

I'm telling you.. Ipob= bokoharam

No difference!! And they want Nnamdi kanu to be released... Haa!!!

Which type hypocrisy b this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Almaigaa:
See what Nnandi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST, BIAFRANS, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS caused. They brought insecurity upon East.
Look @ how they are jubilating!! Honestly its a shame!

How can you be happy. Are all police men bad??

Don't we have wicked and evil citizens too?!

Ipob mentality is bleeped.. honestly!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Almaigaa: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Look @ how they are jubilating!! Honestly its a shame!

How can you be happy. Are all police men bad??

Don't we have wicked and evil citizens too?!

Ipob mentality is bleeped.. honestly!

All IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS are brain dead. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by pooozeee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Stupid people, what do you mean by Supreme sacrifice, someone is dead and you call it Supreme sacrifice.
Instead of your government to take a proactive measure to curb the spread of bandit killing people every day

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by captainspear(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Totilopussylick:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform undecided.
your mother should apologize to human beings for not knowing what maggots to abort, some people were just not meant to be parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Rescue 259 From Ibadan House Of Horror (Photos) / Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.