Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State (38421 Views)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / 7 Children Die While Escaping Bandit Attack In Katsina (Photos) / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by loveth360(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Naijaibo:

My papa na dumb, I worship buhari.Am Idiot slave,i will keep licking buhari's ass while i languish in stupidity .
Good.
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Sharpsecret01: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I'm telling you.. Ipob= bokoharam

No difference!! And they want Nnamdi kanu to be released... Haa!!!

Which type hypocrisy b this
but nigeria has been releasing bokoharam members in the past and rehabilitate them into the army...calling them repentant bokoharam...why cant they do the same and call it repentant ipob?
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
but nigeria has been releasing bokoharam members in the past and rehabilitate them into the army...calling them repentant bokoharam...why cant they do the same and call it repentant ipob?
Armnesty are the ones causing that nonsense.

A soldier friend of mine told me thy can only kill bokoharam in bush.. but once the catch them alive...

Armnesty others their rehabilitation.

And do you know that NIGERIAN government isn't the one paying for these guys rehab!

It's an unfortunate event.. which obviously don't support.

We should stop celebrating the death of our nations force men. It's an inhumane thing to do.

Yes there are bad eggs.... Don't we also have bad eggs amongst the citizens.

Should we kill a whole Community just because one idiot killed a member of that community?!

Should we burn our family house just because our uncle or grandad is wicked?!

We have to apply Sense in whatever we do.

Nigerias present security situation is deadbeat.. but we still have to chair the less than five million security personnels policing 195 God damn souls... These guys are over stretched.

The least we could do is cheer them.. not kill them.
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Madmadrevo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
ollymooreagain:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform

Do you understand that you have many relative in NPF
Anyday any of my relatives decides to join d Npf,d person will cease to be my relative from dat day.
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by airminem(f): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

How can I reach you on Whatsapp chat please

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Sharpsecret01: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Armnesty are the ones causing that nonsense.

A soldier friend of mine told me thy can only kill bokoharam in bush.. but once the catch them alive...

Armnesty others their rehabilitation.

And do you know that NIGERIAN government isn't the one paying for these guys rehab!

It's an unfortunate event.. which obviously don't support.

We should stop celebrating the death of our nations force men. It's an inhumane thing to do.

Yes there are bad eggs.... Don't we also have bad eggs amongst the citizens.

Should we kill a whole Community just because one idiot killed a member of that community?!

Should we burn our family house just because our uncle or grandad is wicked?!

We have to apply Sense in whatever we do.

Nigerias present security situation is deadbeat.. but we still have to chair the less than five million security personnels policing 195 God damn souls... These guys are over stretched.

The least we could do is cheer them.. not kill them.
amnesty?....guy why u dey talk like this....so amnesty now have power to free convicted terrorist...proven criminals with evidence of kidnap.murder.rape and looting....dont always believe what u hear in the media
Re: Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State by Taba21: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Totilopussylick:
May more be killed.

Useless men in Black uniform undecided.

You're next for supporting evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.