Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC (612 Views)

Ten Hilarious Tweets On NYSC Corps Can Be Mobilized For War - NYSC DG / Unical Graduate Who Died While Serving In Ebonyi State Buried Today / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by SILVERLINES: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please just asking this question for a friend, she was 30years and some months (not yet 31) when she graduated. Please can she be mobilized for NYSC or will they put her on exemption?
Re: Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by yanabasee1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nope
Re: Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by VTJN(m): 3:34am On Aug 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Please just asking this question for a friend, she was 30years and some months (not yet 31) when she graduated. Please can she be mobilized for NYSC or will they put her on exemption?
She will automatically be placed on exemption

Though she can influence it, if she has the right plug and money
Re: Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by SILVERLINES: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2021
VTJN:

Thank you
Re: Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by SILVERLINES: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
VTJN:

what can she do cos she is so desperate to serve
Re: Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by VTJN(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
DM me. I have the right plug
Re: Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC by Adeoye11(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
SILVERLINES:

Contact me: I can link you up , we have many of graduate s that did bypass and are serving with their mates now.
Contact in my signature.
You can co.e back here to testify

(1) (Reply)

Batch C Otondos Posted To Akwa-ibom / Good News For Corps Member (professional Training Scholarship) / NYSC Explains N4,000 Fee Imposed On Prospective Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.