Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police (3885 Views)

Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by mrvitalis(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Ipob meaning is truly Illiterates People of Biafra

Which herdsmen have ESN fought, which herdsmen have they arrested?

So you mean ESN buying 2 cows to deceive Igbos that they have arrested herdsmen..

Which herdsmen dey get nothing from 10 cows.

Your epistle can only be sweeten in the ears of other Ipob members not sane Nigerians
ESN don't arrest herdmen they send them to heaven for judgement .....
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by velocity25(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
R
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by Monogamy: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

ESN don't arrest herdmen they send them to heaven for judgement .....

That I think I can agree with you.

That's the same tactics the Nigeria security units have been using on any sighted UGM..

Send them to hell where they belong to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by udele1: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Story. Kanu will pay for his crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by Biaframan1: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2021
[Don't you think your A BIG FOOL,EWU,,,,,,,!!!!?
quote author=Monogamy post=104442740]

I repeat keep that gibberish to Ochenja next market discussion.

Sebi na now day dey break for ESN that they are just aware about the activities of UGM

Igbos would come up with silly lies as if they are addressing toddlers.

Now that DW has tagged Kanu as the most notorious secessionist in Nigeria, ESN trying so hard to disassociate themselves from UGM

Too late, we know better[/quote]
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by DOTian: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

You know, Igbos intelligence units are far ahead of Nigeria intelligence units.

No one knows things better than Ipobians
Stop splashing tribal saliva all over the place..
Answer the question or shut it..
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

How would have known that your Nigerian police would be so irresponsible in tackling UGM ?

They ESN took time because accepting to fight herdsmen too

Do your point is baseless

That dude you like quoting up and down, you should know that that's what gives him life. You are reasonable; you can counter his points without the up and down quoting.

Igbo news gives him oxygen; quoting him gives his life meaning to him. A lot of them are like so; you can see them anywhere except at the mention of: Igbo, Biafra, IPOB etc .
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by BakingPowder247: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

Aswear this Igbos should either be regarded as comedians or as clowns.
That's after how many months of operation from UGM..
Na now day dey break...
Ajoka people
Fake news
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by BakingPowder247: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2021
udele1:
Story. Kanu will pay for his crime.
He is already doing that, naa him and DSS dey wakeup everyday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by louqas: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
DOTian:

Keep using multiple accounts to drive your negative narrative.. Fact remains that the IPOB has CONSISTENTLY said they're not the ones responsible for the killings! IPOB stated clearly that ESN is in the bushes fighting herdsmen! It was stated here repeatedly! It was some noisy irritants like you who tried to drown the revelations with your insistence that IPOB is UGM and UGM is IPOB! We have all known that UGM was being used to waste lives in the East and to create a false narrative of strife and violence in order for military actions and subsequent invasion of Alaigbo to happen.

Then you will need to change strategy.....for now to most Nigerians ....ESN=UGM.

and most people dont even believe all your denial

What goes around comes around......when you create false narratives , fake news and propaganda against someone remember no one has monopoly of fake news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by loveth360(f): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
grin cheesy
Na now day dey break...
Ajoka people
[/s]Yoruba muslim
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by loveth360(f): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Commentor:
Ikonso no be ESN?
Yes but not UGM.

Remember your Nigeria terrorists force killed him at his home,not in any attack on the police stations or check point.
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by udele1: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2021
BakingPowder247:

He is already doing that, naa him and DSS dey wakeup everyday grin

They want to appear good so the federal government will pity kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by loveth360(f): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Commentor:

"Nigeria Army, police and other security agencies cannot reach or enter ESN camp."

So this one na the usual chest beating?
Did Nigeria terrorists kill Ikonso at ESN camp or his home when he went visiting his family?
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by BakingPowder247: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
udele1:

They want to appear good so the federal government will pity kanu.
Are you OyigboUpdate
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by udele1: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
loveth360:
Did Nigeria terrorists kill Ikonso at ESN camp or his home when he went visiting his family?

Lol. Where did this happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by loveth360(f): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
udele1:

Lol. Where did this happen?
[/s]Trash.
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by Monogamy: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash.

Answer his question now..

Or you were around when LT General Ikonso was caught unaware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by udele1: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by loveth360(f): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Answer his question now..

Or you were around when LT General Ikonso was caught unaware
I don't like engaging zombies.

As for him let him answer the question i asked,not using question to answer question.
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by DOTian: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
louqas:

Then you will need to change strategy.....for now to most Nigerians ....ESN=UGM.

and most people dont even believe all your denial

What goes around comes around......when you create false narratives , fake news and propaganda against someone remember no one has monopoly of fake news
I'm not saying what I said to impress you or any "Nigerian"! You lot are lost beyond redemption in my view! I said that for the more intelligent and the more civilized international community! I don't have the time nor energy to flatter a bunch of inebriated zoological mutants whose only purpose in life seems to be to pull the most forward looking culture in the African continent back ..
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by Jaaqbruce: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Monogamy:

Here is called Nairaland not Ochenjaland.

Keep that gibberish to the next Ochenja market discussion
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2021
YU INSTIGATED THIS INSECURITY AND NOW YU CLAIM TO STOP ITCURSED PPL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by ygowon: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

Na now day dey break...

Ajoka people
Na here u go get mouth. Kyari side, u go turn dumb
Re: IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police by oilyngbati(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
I thought they’re are praising unknown gunmen? Unknown gunmen =Ipob=ESN
Even lamidi cownu said Ipob should pray for unknown gunmen, that they are Dead Ipob bingos, who have risen from the dead to avenge the deaths of Ipob bingos killed by Nigerian security forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / China Executes Nigerian Mr Chibuzor Vitus Ezekwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.