Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) (1990 Views)

Dj Kaywise Twin Brother Arrested For Attempted Kidnap (PICS+VIDEO) / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by onthehill: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
DJ Kaywise, His Twin Brother And Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Celebrates By Unveiling His 5th House (Photos)

Nigerian celebrity disc jockey, Ayorinde Kehinde Okiki, popularly called DJ Kaywise, took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his twin brother, their mother and himself as they all clocked a year older on August 4, 2021, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Kaywise shared a throwback photo of himself as a young boy with his twin brother and their mother.

He wrote:

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ❤️ #Okiki. I love you so much MUM & my twin bro (@shotbyThai) God bless you and keep you for me Happy birthday ❤️.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSIUh3mDAkj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The celebrity decided to share another good news with fans on his big day. DJ Kaywise shared photos of his new house and revealed that it was the fifth one he possessed.

He wrote:

"Congratulations to Me ! House No5 Happy Birthday #Okiki #Thia #MummyKaywise #JoorNation"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSJlUkoH3OL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1397164/dj-kaywise-twin-brother-mum-turn-new-age-day-unveils-5th-house-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by crazyABO(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Congratulations man embarassed nothing beats a mother seeing her child succeed and putting a smile on her face cry

5 Likes

Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by OkuFaba(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
DJ kaywise joor oo!!
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by bewla(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2021
O ya let's roll
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by majamajic(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
crazyABO:
Congratulations man embarassed nothing beats a mother seeing her child succeed and putting a smile on her face cry

Nigeria can never appreciate the sperm donors , never
Always mum , mum
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by Benbisco(f): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
majamajic:

Nigeria can never appreciate the sperm donors , never
Always mum , mum

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just reminded me of my Dad.

He can't stand the song "Sweet mother, I no go forget you". So far as he is concerned, the song and the singer are the W.O.A.T. (Worst Of All Times).
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by slawormiir: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2021
make i cashout legal or illegally make i surprise my mama and papa too. dem don try
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by 9benz(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2021
That joy when you gift your mum grin, is incomparable with that of your girlfriend undecided
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by majamajic(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benbisco:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just reminded me of my Dad.

He can't stand the song "Sweet mother, I no go forget you". So far as he is concerned, the song and the singer are the W.O.A.T. (Worst Of All Times).

I hate that song , I prefer Dance with my father by Luther
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by Benbisco(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
majamajic:

I hate that song , I prefer Dance with my father by Luther

Oh, come on!

Cut dem Mamas some slack! Don't let them read this your post o.

I agree with you though. We often give more credit to our mothers. I think its just natural. But our fathers are special in their own way.
Re: DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Benbisco:

Oh, come on!

Cut dem Mamas some slack! Don't let them read this your post o.

I agree with you though. We often give more credit to our mothers. I think its just natural. But our fathers are special in their own way.

It all depends , it's 50-50 for me
I respect my dad alot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man To Donate Me His Sperm For My Second Child Shatta Michy Says. / Actors Zuby Michael And Junior Pope Drag Anne Idibia Over Tuface / I Go Quit Nollywood If Davido Shows Us Names Of Charity E Wan Give The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.