Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ffk’s Former Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ffk’s Former Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested (375 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ffk’s Former Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by tonyluyi1985: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Former Beauty Queen and Ex Wife of former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, Precious Chikwendu has been arrested by the FCT Police Command.
Child Rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, took to his Instagram page to reveal that Precious Chikwendu had been arrested after Fani-Kayode sued a criminal defamation against her.
He wrote: I spoke to @snowhiteey this morning and she told me she’s going to honor Police invitation. I immediately reached out to Tracy Mcwary to follow up and ensure she get all necessary support.
She has been detained by police, courtesy @real_ffk who has continued to deny her access to her kids. For those of you saying back off, Precious is my friend and there is no way Harrison will back off.
A mother needs her children and that’s all seek #FreePrecious
The police requested for a Surety, we provided and they have refused to free Precious.
The post sparked some reactions from some social media users as they stormed the comment section. Below are some reactions.
jennychux: 9months no be 9 days oh, the sleepless night, contraction pains etc. I can’t imagine being deprived of seeing my kids, we d*e there oh. All way na way I swear
tracyfins: Surety for what? What is her crime? Why are the people in authority allowing this to go on?
cornelabutu: Being her friend isn’t even the issue but there has to be cogent reasons why she can’t have access to her kids at least if not even shared custody.
9h10 likesReply
mzfrankz: Hushpuppy should just name that ffk guy so that he can rest
9h12 likesReply
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/05/ffks-former-wife-precious-chikwendu-arrested/
Re: Ffk’s Former Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by donbachi(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2021
I dont just understand how some nigerians handles separation matters.the man is taking good care of his kids.all he needs from her is her own support.and not destroying his image.defaming his name,is enough to deny her access to the kids.cos she can do more harm to those kids.with dis her attitude,she will start complaining of him abandoning his responsibilities.by calling him a "Deadbeat dad".

(1) (Reply)

I Came Too Early - Okocha Reacts To Messi Earning £1m Weekly / Bbnaija Season 6: Who Does Saskay Really Love? Cross Or Jaypaul? / Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.