Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Can I Reset Yahoo Mail Password? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Reset Yahoo Mail Password? (205 Views)

How To Reset Yahoo Mail Password? / How To Reset Yahoo Mail Password On Desktop? / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reset Yahoo Mail Password? by evajones9837: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2021
If you have an account on Yahoo Mail, resetting Yahoo Mail password requires you to first open the Yahoo Mail homepage. Once the Yahoo Mail homepage opens, follow the below-mentioned steps to reset the login password:

1. Click on the “Forgot password” link on the Yahoo Mail sign-in page.
2. Enter either your phone number or the alternate email address associated with the Yahoo account.
3. Click on ‘Continue’.
4. Enter the verification code you’ve received either via text message or email; click on ‘Submit’.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password for your Yahoo account. In case you have queries like how do I retrieve deleted emails from Yahoo, click on the ‘Trash’ folder and locate the deleted email.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 20years Anniversary / Making Electronics In Nigeria Is Extremely Difficult, The Story Of Grit Systems / Lex Fridman Was Impressed By Tesla AI Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.