Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Making Electronics In Nigeria Is Extremely Difficult, The Story Of Grit Systems - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Making Electronics In Nigeria Is Extremely Difficult, The Story Of Grit Systems (205 Views)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Electronics In Nigeria Is Extremely Difficult, The Story Of Grit Systems by ht01: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigeria is an under-electrified country with only 56.50% of the population having access to grid power. Even those with access to the grid do not have a steady supply. This is one of the causes of the country’s underwhelming manufacturing sector, it also affects the general productivity. GRIT Systems was founded in 2015 against this backdrop, with the belief that to solve a problem as endemic as Nigeria’s power crisis, having reliable data on electricity usage was the key. If one had data across the entire value chain - from generation, to distribution, and then consumption - one could solve real problems. So we set out to collect this data.

Read more about their story: https://www.hardwarethings.org/features/grit-was-not-enough

1 Like

Re: Making Electronics In Nigeria Is Extremely Difficult, The Story Of Grit Systems by VoidLoop: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Love this .. I was just sobered after reading that, like I understood how it feels.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Forgot Username In AOL Mail? / Facebook Keeps Disabling My Ad Account / Staircase Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.