Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari (1093 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by damilola4162(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Former presidential aide Reno Omokri, has expressed shock after Borno State Governor prof. Babagana Zulum, deny ever visiting the suspended Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, Newspremises reports.

Reno said that, he never expected the governor to have deny ever visiting Abba Kyari.

Recall that Kyari was recently suspended by the Nigeria Police Force, NPF, over his alleged involvement in Hushpuppi’s fraud saga.

However, a video emerged on Monday on social media alleging that Zulum and his predecessor, Senator Kashim Shettima, had visited Kyari at his residence over the incident.

But Malam Isa Gusau, spokesman of the Borno governor on Wednesday, said it was an old video being recirculated by some mischief makers to rubbish the governor and his predecessor, Senator Shettima.

Gusau said the video in circulation was rather an event, which occurred on June 30, 2021, long before the indictment of the embattled DCP Abba Kyari by the FBI in the case of Hushpuppi.

Reacting to the development, Omokri, in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Thursday, said he felt sorry for Kyari.

“The statement by Governor Zulum’s spokesman against Abba Kyari and his purported video is the ultimate denial and rejection of Kyari.

“I never expected that Zulum would join the bandwagon and drop Kyari like a hot potato. This life! I actually feel sorry for Kyari,” Omokri tweeted.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/hushpuppi-reno-omokri-reacts-as-gov-zulum-denies-visiting-abba-kyari/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by IgweOfNnewi: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by BBBmall25: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2021
FAILURE HAS NO FRIEND... Kyari my once favourite NPF oficer suddenly becumz... all am saying is I'm broke. Is there person wey fit show me small love here
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by nairalander2020(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2021
thought shall not fear grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by damilola4162(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2021
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by yanabasee1(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Nobody wants associate with a criminal acting like a super cop....

I am having a strong feelings that Abba Kyari won't get out of this easily.....

But Sha..... It'd love to see the #fixGhana trend on nairaland than this Abba Kyari issues....

Reasons: To let out political body learn from it... To raise the morals of some us to be able to stand up and seek what's really right... To have us ensure that we stand together to achieve a better Nigeria...
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by overdrive(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2021
No one likes to associate with failure.
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by festacman(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Well
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by Jerryherd: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
I wonder why people take things too far...

The picture in the seating room is that of Shettima so it's definitely Kyari visiting Shettima

How will a former Governor and a serving Governor visit a mere Deputy Commissioner of police ... Even when Commissioners , Army Generals, Inspector General salute a Governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by damilola4162(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
This guy mumurism don reach new level angry angry

With all the Pictures and Videos presented to show that house belongs to Ex Gov. Shettima , this Big nose still dey talk Rubbish !
That's how he got the # Igbo Slaves # story ! undecided

Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by velocity25(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
A failure is an orphan.
That's life.
Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sometimes, I laugh at the hypocritical nature of some people..

This same Reno, a pastor who got other lady pregnant and have a baby for him is the same man carrying Kyari's matter for head like Gala.

Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Reno Omokri Reacts As Gov Zulum Denies Visiting Abba Kyari by Freestainworld(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
If the governor is clearing the air about the purported video, I see no wrong in it, what we should be after is if he is saying the truth or not.

(1) (Reply)

BOMB!!! Nigeria Is A Fraud With A Jihadist Constitution - Yoruba Cleric (video) / Buhari will never allow Igbos to Be President Or VP After Him / Aisha Yesufu's Advice To IPOB Shows How Terribly Ignorant She Is About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.