Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro (3364 Views)

Ongoing Tech War Between Tecno, Infinix And Xiaomi Promoters(opinion) / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2021
PaulucheBusines:
I dont know the internal space for Xiaomi note 10 pro and the ram speed but for phantom x the internal space is 256GB and RAM is 8GB these alone can make you enjoy your game

Ram just keeps your game running on the memory and in the background. It has its perks but isn't tied to the actual gaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by olabodejinad: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Randerl:
To make it easier.

If You Want To Drive (Xiaomi) Rolls Royce, Stop Taking Advice From (Tecno) Toyota Taxi Drivers

lol, the irony here is that Toyota is one of the biggest companies in the world, not just auto. Compared to Toyota, rolls Royce is like tecno is to samsung

1 Like

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by thepoweruser(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Mustiboy:

Ram just keeps your game running on the memory and in the background. It has its perks but isn't tied to the actual gaming.

@mustiboy...

You deserve a World Cup...

RAM is as overhyped as f*ck. I've seen stock Android phones with 6GB of RAM destroy others with 8GB.

Do you think adding 16GB of RAM to a phone will all of a sudden let it run Cyberpunk 2077 or Resident Evil Village?

You say more RAM is better for gaming. Well, I'd rather choose 6GB of RAM with better optimizations than use 12GB of RAM and my apps are aggressively killed just to save battery.

Mustiboy:

Helio G95 actually handle games better due to its GPU.

But SD732G is the overall better processor.

I disagree.

Forget benchmarks, boss. I don't take them seriously.

Helio G95 cannot run PUBG Mobile at 60FPS HDR settings. Snapdragon 732G can get as close as 50FPS. So tell me; WHICH IS BETTER?
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by thepoweruser(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
olabodejinad:
lol, the irony here is that Toyota is one of the biggest companies in the world, not just auto. Compared to Toyota, rolls Royce is like tecno is to samsung

*facepalm*

DUDE; we are not looking at the SIZE of the company.

Tell me; do you think about the size of Jaguar Land Rover Limited when you pick a Range Rover Velar over a Toyota Highlander?

The Highlander is a lot more affordable, more reliable, easier to repair; and has better fuel economy. But WOULD YOU CHOOSE IT OVER A VELAR IF YOU COULD AFFORD IT??

Tell yourself the truth, my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2021
thepoweruser:

@mustiboy...

You deserve a World Cup...

RAM is as overhyped as f*ck. I've seen stock Android phones with 6GB of RAM destroy others with 8GB.

Do you think adding 16GB of RAM to a phone will all of a sudden let it run Cyberpunk 2077 or Resident Evil Village?

You say more RAM is better for gaming. Well, I'd rather choose 6GB of RAM with better optimizations than use 12GB of RAM and my apps are aggressively killed just to save battery.

I disagree.

Forget benchmarks, boss. I don't take them seriously.

Helio G95 cannot run PUBG Mobile at 60FPS HDR settings. Snapdragon 732G can get as close as 50FPS. So tell me; WHICH IS BETTER?

I wasn't even referring to benchmarks, boss.

G95 performs really well in the gaming department. Remember G95 is an improvement over the much lauded G90T, which in itself was a beast.

The only issue is games are more optimized for Snapdragon chipsets than Mediatek's, and that's why PUBG may return more FPS on the 732G when tuned all up.

But when you play moderate high settings, G95 feels smoother and is more responsive than the 732G.

Be that as it may, neither chipsets can handle the extreme settings of CODM and PUBG for long sessions without thermal throttling settling in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thank you everyone,,, I just bought the note 10 pro. It is actually 6 gram not 10 but high processor.
10S is the one that has 8ram but low processor.
Thank you for your contributions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
I went to their office because I have stopped buying phones from road sides for the obvious reasons grin grin
Fortunately for me, they were doing massive promo.
I bought it at 160k CFa which is just like 150k naira.
While in jumia site, it was 225k CFa grin grin
Who says God is not leading me wink wink
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by atheistandproud(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juchii:
I went to their office because I have stopped buying phones from road sides for the obvious reasons grin grin
Fortunately for me, they were doing massive promo.
I bought it at 160k CFa which is just like 150k naira.
While in jumia site, it was 225k CFa grin grin
Who says God is not leading me wink wink

Congratulations sir.

You made the best choice!

3 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by atheistandproud(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juchii:
Thank you everyone,,, I just bought the note 10 pro. It is actually 6 gram not 10 but high processor.

This is a comparison between the SD732G on the Redmi Note 10 Pro and the G95 on the Tecno Phantom X
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Ammaizingemmy: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juchii:
Pls advice urgently needed. Between tecno phathom X and Xiaomi note 10 pro,, which one is better.
N.B: I don't care much about cameras. Just for heavy works, gaming and faster browsing

Bro you are in the right place, come let me attend to you.
Bro if I be you, I go like choose the phantom X.
Ask me why, (why)...
Because the phantom X get nice camera quality wey be like that of iPhone 12, and the battery life no be here, 256gig for inside the phone, so you no need to worry at all... Na phone wey you go enjoy come thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Ask me why, (why)...
Because the phantom X get nice camera quality wey be like that of iPhone 12, and the battery life no be here, 128gb for inside the phone, so you no need to worry at all... Na phone wey you go enjoy come thank me later..
Lol.

Them don come again.

Make una dey get shame once in a while.

You want someone to spend 90k extra over a device that offers nothing better than what's on the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

God go set you free someday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juchii:

Congrats, boss.

You can Download GCam as well and compare the outputs with that of your stock camera.
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by sunshineV(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Ask me why, (why)...
Because the phantom X get nice camera quality wey be like that of iPhone 12, and the battery life no be here, 128gb for inside the phone, so you no need to worry at all... Na phone wey you go enjoy come thank me later..
late to the party again?
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Sainthia: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juchii:
Pls advice urgently needed. Between tecno phathom X and Xiaomi note 10 pro,, which one is better.
N.B: I don't care much about cameras. Just for heavy works, gaming and faster browsing
from what I've heard, the phantomx offers a smooth performance, mainly for heavy users
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Semaj77(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Petersamuel8:
If it's for gaming go for Techno, g95 processor better than SD732g when it comes to gaming, The phantom x also has bigger ram
But note that you are forfeiting it for battery capacity i.e 4700 against 5000

MTK G95 better then SD732G , you dey whine me ni
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by sunshineV(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sainthia:
from what I've heard, the phantomx offers a smooth performance, mainly for heavy users
redmi note 10 pro >>>>
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Petersamuel8(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Semaj77:

MTK G95 better then SD732G , you dey whine me ni

Yes
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by donbenie(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juchii:

Is like you come from South East grin grin
This one you are replying question with insults. This is not a good marketing strategies,,, you needed to have some respect.
Having said that, I have been using tecno for sometime now because of its battery and lifespan as I don't like changing phone all the time. But I heard some good testimony about Xiaomi brand,,, I know Xiaomi note 10 pro is cheaper but the issue is not about the money. I needed to make my decision today and tomorrow. The two phones almost have the same spec. I needed more input pls not insults
You must be an 1DIOT for dragging the South East into your banality.. >
No wonder you are comparing two phones with almost 100K differences in prices..
Stupidity is a disease angry
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
donbenie:
You must be an 1DIOT for dragging the South East into your banality.. >
No wonder you are comparing two phones with almost 100K differences in prices..
Stupidity is a disease angry
Another south easterner ... By their insults grin grin
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by donbenie(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Juchii:

Another south easterner ... By their insults grin grin
Look in the mirror and you will see a f00l..
Dragging the South East into your madness shows you as a mannerless Bumpkin..
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Yourfav: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Juchii:
phantomx. Good for gaming, heavy users, it's fast too, looks really attractive.
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Fonjewel0(f): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Phantom X, end of discussion!

Good battery for heavy users.

Fast charge feature too.
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by sunshineV(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fonjewel0:
Phantom X, end of discussion!
Good battery for heavy users.
Fast charge feature too.
Note 10 pro has both and still 130k cheaper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Kakadancefreak(f): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2021
There is just something about the Phantom X, other devices ain't bad though.

But I am addicted to everything about the device.

The price isn't a problem.

Is fair, considering what you get.
sunshineV:
Note 10 pro has both and still 130k cheaper
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Wanni25(f): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2021
PHANTOM X over redmi!

CAMON17PRO over redmi!
shocked
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by skywalker240(m): 3:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Wanni25:
PHANTOM X over redmi!

CAMON17PRO over redmi!
shocked
Thank God the OP didn't followed this fall inside gutter advice
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Ammaizingemmy: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2021
sunshineV post=104 cool494072:
late to the party again?

Yes..!! Young man sorry... How can I help you please.. cool
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Ammaizingemmy: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Mustiboy:

Lol.

Them don come again.

Make una dey get shame once in a while.

You want someone to spend 90k extra over a device that offers nothing better than what's on the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

God go set you free someday.

Yes!!! Mustiboy you were saying something the other time..

Who carry them come again

Get shame say person good pass you abi shey you dey whine me ni sha...

When you are done talking follow the toilet door and find your way please...
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Freelancerx: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
instead of you to explain why he should pick one over the other na abuse you dey abuse am nawa o
Xiaomi1:
you are so stupid for comparing the Almighty Redmi 10 pro with useless tecno trash x. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by sunshineV(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kakadancefreak:
There is just something about the Phantom X, other devices ain't bad though.

But I am addicted to everything about the device.

The price isn't a problem.

Is fair, considering what you get.
what do u get on the phamtom x dat u dnt get on the note 10 pro?
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by selfdefence: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
The phantom X is a very amazing gaming device
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by selfdefence: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Freelancerx:
instead of you to explain why he should pick one over the other na abuse you dey abuse am nawa o
that's because he has no legit reason to convince him not to pick the Phantom X, so it's best to just attack and insult, maybe then he can succeed in intimidating him into buying the device of his own choice, sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some valid reasons to never buy Starlink, The Worst Failed Internet Provider. / Good Phone Between 150k To 170k / Blackberry An Overrated Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.