Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro (3338 Views)

Ongoing Tech War Between Tecno, Infinix And Xiaomi Promoters(opinion) / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pls advice urgently needed. Between tecno phathom X and Xiaomi note 10 pro,, which one is better.
N.B: I don't care much about cameras. Just for heavy works, gaming and faster browsing
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:
Pls advice urgently needed. Between tecno phathom X and Xiaomi note 10 pro,, which one is better.
N.B: I don't care much about cameras. Just for heavy works, gaming and faster browsing
you are so stupid for comparing the Almighty Redmi 10 pro with useless tecno trash x. Mtcheew

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Randerl: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:

Select one

Toyota Cressida vs Rolls Royce Phantom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by sunshineV(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:
use the phantom money and buy poco f3.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by thepoweruser(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:

@OP, no vex o, but what exactly are you trying to do here?

Abi you nor dey look Nairaland Phone Section well, ba? undecided

Because with the bolded you've just proved that you've answered your own question.

Abeg, go whine anoda pesin. No be me you go confuse today...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are so stupid for comparing the Almighty Redmi 10 pro with useless tecno trash x. Mtcheew
Is like you come from South East grin grin
This one you are replying question with insults. This is not a good marketing strategies,,, you needed to have some respect.
Having said that, I have been using tecno for sometime now because of its battery and lifespan as I don't like changing phone all the time. But I heard some good testimony about Xiaomi brand,,, I know Xiaomi note 10 pro is cheaper but the issue is not about the money. I needed to make my decision today and tomorrow. The two phones almost have the same spec. I needed more input pls not insults

3 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Randerl:

Select one

Toyota Cressida vs Rolls Royce Phantom
I don't know much about cars lol
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
thepoweruser:

@OP, no vex o, but what exactly are you trying to do here?

Abi you nor dey look Nairaland Phone Section well, ba? undecided

Because with the bolded you've just proved that you've answered your own question.

Abeg, go whine anoda pesin. No be me you go confuse today...

Which one do you suggest??
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:

This one you are replying question with insults. This is not a good marketing strategies,,, you needed to have some respect.
Having said that, I have been using tecno for sometime now because of its battery and lifespan as I don't like changing phone all the time. But I heard some good testimony about Xiaomi brand,,, I know Xiaomi note 10 pro is cheaper but the issue is not about the money. I needed to make my decision today and tomorrow. The two phones almost have the same spec. I needed more input pls not insults
go get your phantom X make we hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Randerl: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
To make it easier.

If You Want To Drive (Xiaomi) Rolls Royce, Stop Taking Advice From (Tecno) Toyota Taxi Drivers

Juchii:

I don't know much about cars lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by harryodilli19(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
seems like tecno has come out with a different type of phone and with a really nice 50Mp camera setup. the design of the Tecno phantom X seems quite sturdy and solid. the helio G95 chip and the 6.7-inch display are good features as well.

1 Like

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by seaboyzen: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:
GO FOR POCO F3

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Petersamuel8(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
If it's for gaming go for Techno, g95 processor better than SD732g when it comes to gaming, The phantom x also has bigger ram
But note that you are forfeiting it for battery capacity i.e 4700 against 5000

1 Like

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by FryMosquito: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:
Instead go for Xiaomi Poco F3.. You will still come back here to give testimony

2 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Lebronjames23(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Petersamuel8:
If it's for gaming go for Techno, g95 processor better than SD732g when it comes to gaming, The phantom x also has bigger ram
g95 better than SD 732g?? U must be shitting me grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
sunshineV:
use the phantom money and buy poco f3.

Poco F3 gan no cost reach like that. It's just about 180

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:

Almost have same specs? Are you sure you checked well?

Remember RAM and ROM are just configurations; they're never core features as they come in variations.

4 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by sunshineV(f): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

Poco F3 gan no cost reach like that. It's just about 180
enough change for data, loud and boozegrin
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

Almost have same specs? Are you sure you checked well?

Remember RAM and ROM are just configurations; they're never core features as they come in variations.

Can you explain better pls sir
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Juchii(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
FryMosquito:
Instead go for Xiaomi Poco F3.. You will still come back here to give testimony
Pls why the suggestion,, what makes it so different even with lower price and lower ram??
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by thepoweruser(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Petersamuel8:

Ehn?!

Eeey, for where?? shocked shocked

Abeg shift!

2 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by FryMosquito: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:

Pls why the suggestion,, what makes it so different even with lower price and lower ram??
I don't think you know the device I dey tell you. Google about the phone or you can use Gsmarena. It will handle those tasks you needed in a phone for a long time

5 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by thepoweruser(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:

Which one do you suggest??

The only Tecno device I would recommend as worth getting in 2021 is the Pova 2.

Obviously, it is the Redmi Note 10 Pro. It's just WAY better value for money...

But of course; there is the big problem of getting spare parts when it breaks...

1 Like

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
sunshineV:
enough change for data, loud and boozegrin

I swear
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by hoilakes(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sure you should go for the phantom x... Enjoy ur 256gig storage too cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Juchii:
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by skywalker240(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Xiaomi1:
oga make a suggestion without insult.
Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by skywalker240(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juchii:
The Redmi note 10 pro is miles better, but let me shock you., The Poco F3 with a better flagship processor, better battery, and even with 5G is even cheaper than the phantom X

Bear in mind the phantom X is not even a 5G device, maybe when 5G becomes readily available, the phantom X will be totally useless when it comes to internet speed

Go for either the Poco F3 or Redmi note 10 pro

The phantom X design is just like an upgraded overrated Samsung Galaxy S6 of 6 years back

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by skywalker240(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Petersamuel8:
12nm vs 7nm Chip which one handles heat better?

4700 vs 5000 do you want to still justify that?

You know nothing about gaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 12:23am On Aug 06, 2021
skywalker240:

12nm vs 7nm Chip which one handles heat better?

4700 vs 5000 do you want to still justify that?

You know nothing about gaming

Helio G95 actually handle games better due to its GPU.

But SD732G is the overall better processor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by skywalker240(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Mustiboy:

Helio G95 actually handle games better due to its GPU.

But SD732G is the overall better processor.
Gbam

SD732G even handles heat better with the duration, energy and endurance rate that comes with gaming.

2 Likes

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by Mustiboy(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2021
skywalker240:

Gbam

SD732G even handles heat better with the duration, energy and endurance rate that comes with gaming.

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phathom X And Xiaomi Note 10 Pro by PaulucheBusines: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2021
I dont know the internal space for Xiaomi note 10 pro and the ram speed but for phantom x the internal space is 256GB and RAM is 8GB these alone can make you enjoy your game

Juchii:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Bis On Android / How To Restore Apps And Data After Flashing An Android / Bounty: 10k For A Cyanogenmod Port For Tecno Droipad 8h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.