Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle (44655 Views)

I’m In Need Of A Job/hustle I Lagos / I’m In Need Of A Side-job/hustle. / A Student In Need Of Any Job/hustle In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by airsaylongcome: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Anyone here worked as a remote Independent Contractor for a US firm? What are the pros and cons of this versus a FTE offering?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by airsaylongcome: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:
I work full time for 3 multinationals from 3 big screens. Demanding, but worth it.

It's disastrous to health of you not strong.

Wanna share tips on how u went about finding and getting the jobs? Are your employers aware of this or you keep them uninformed? How do you get paid here in Nigeria? What specific "guide" do you use juggling all of this? Are you hired as a full-time employee for all 3? If yes how do you manage Income tax in Naija and the remote location?

I am asking because I have gotten an offer from the US as an Independent Contractor for a VOIP engineer support role. It's my first time diving into this and want to fully understand the legal and Accounting implications.

Thank you for taking out time to share what works/worked for you

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by shiffynaani(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
jericco1:
I do surveys as side hustle.
I use cashcamel and dabbl. Approximately $40 per week.
In addition to that, I got lucky and was invited to a special panel that pays users $25 per week just to share their views. Luckily for me I have two accounts with the panel that's $50 per week.

So na person wey no get sense dey complain of the country.

Don't quote me or send DM please.
I no fit shout.

Bro pls which how did you hide your location
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by shiffynaani(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
silkytouch:

Ok, this is what I do.

I write (I am not a great writer, but I get by) on crypto-based blogs and earn crypto.

Then I play Blockchain based games and earn daily too.

Believe it or not, people are earning money by merely having fun in their house, in this Nigeria.

If writing is what you can do, I can guide you. But if it's not your thing, you can play the game and build a good income source.

You would need to give it time, but I assure you, it is absolutely worth it.

For context and guidance, search for Splinterlands on Twitter or you can use Google.

Hit me back afterwards.

Chairman I'm also interested o abeg

Hope i can do it with Android ?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by hizzylife(f): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
silkytouch:

I will, when I drop my post, I will tag you.

You'll be one of the 5 people I'll guide free of charge.

Please Sir, include me too.
Thank you.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by obamartins(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
spiralwedge:
Please i offer proofreading and editorial services. Please hire me. I have good electricity supply and internet.

If you are an event planner, i can work with you remotely on budgetting and planning.

Any secretarial and business management inventory and basic accounting database jobs that can be done remotely, i am in for it.

Please HIRE ME.

Send me a mail.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by silkytouch(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
If writing is your thing and you would love to earn in cryptocurrency, go check this thread out. We go soon start to de share the money. https://www.nairaland.com/6689450/crypto-blogging-blockchain-gaming-new-internet#104499439
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by destiny4luv(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Charpell:

Remote job does not mean working in a remote area. It means working from home or working from a surrounding not on your office

I understand perfectly, I just feel like sharing my experience. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Birkin: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shegunsmart:
I'm prepping people for a freelance job. If you're ready, you'll get it. It's texting, and could be sexting at times. You'll need a system though.
I'm interested... please check your dm
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Donclique(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
silkytouch:

Ok, this is what I do.

I write (I am not a great writer, but I get by) on crypto-based blogs and earn crypto.

Then I play Blockchain based games and earn daily too.

Believe it or not, people are earning money by merely having fun in their house, in this Nigeria.

If writing is what you can do, I can guide you. But if it's not your thing, you can play the game and build a good income source.

You would need to give it time, but I assure you, it is absolutely worth it.

For context and guidance, search for Splinterlands on Twitter or you can use Google.

Hit me back afterwards.
Am interested in this game.
Just Google about it, can u tell me more about it?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Victorious12: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
solexjames:

I base in Kaduna. What about you
South West
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Victorious12: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Payperboii:

Yeah it does.
Small cash out last yr na him I use buy Rx 350 oh. And so far I get two Keke for road from same bolt business
Pls what state are you in
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Lamanii22(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
solasoulmusic:
what kind of help do you need ?

Kindly elaborate on what you do... Or shall I send you an email
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lamanii22:

Kindly elaborate on what you do... Or shall I send you an email

So basically I’m a travel agent flight tickets, tours , group tours, visa consultation, college search and application assistance.

I also write, produce and record music as Sola Soul

On the side I retail products like Bulbs, Car lights, PS4 and PS5 from a warehouse externally and my referral business recommends service professionals in Lagos based on good service and customer satisfaction.

You asked for assistance and so I was asking what do you need help with. Do you want my business to refer clients to you?

We have a network of 5000 plus on Facebook
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Horlami247: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

So why the gloating in the first place

You sure Wella bro

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by tellsblinks(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2021
spiralwedge:
Please i offer proofreading and editorial services. Please hire me. I have good electricity supply and internet.

If you are an event planner, i can work with you remotely on budgetting and planning.

Any secretarial and business management inventory and basic accounting database jobs that can be done remotely, i am in for it.

Please HIRE ME.

Send a mail ritii.technology@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Hybridz: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Owopariola1:

No you won't. A lot of people do it here.
Hello bro,
How do I create a foreign account in FIVERR without having any adverse consequences when it's payday? Do i just change location or there is more to it? I would appreciate your input on this.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Hybridz: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Owopariola1:

No you won't. A lot of people do it here.

Hello bro,
How do I create a foreign account in FIVERR without having any adverse consequences when it's payday? Do i just change location or there is more to it? I would appreciate your input on this.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Zyzman: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Where can I learn then
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Zyzman: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Dhavido:

What have you learnt so far? Freecodecamp is a very good platform for self taught devs to learn
Basics of Html and Css
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Generalwoodz(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2021
silkytouch:
If writing is your thing and you would love to earn in cryptocurrency, go check this thread out. We go soon start to de share the money. https://www.nairaland.com/6689450/crypto-blogging-blockchain-gaming-new-internet#104499439
what happened to the thread na I can't find it again undecided
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by silkytouch(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Generalwoodz:
what happened to the thread na I can't find it again undecided

Yikes! These people don delete the thread wey I don de write since yesterday
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by o9o9: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Don't dive into the exams at crossover.com o. U go wound.

My advice, create a dummy account unrelated to you. Create a new email address if you have to. Don't put your real phone number. Leave your LinkedIn blank. Have a go at the tests. I stumbled at the aptitude tests stage. U get two attempts. If you fail the first one. You have a 2nd final attempt. If u fail that 2nd one na 6 months wait. So DON'T RUSH

I am on reddit to try and get exposure to US markets. That's how I got the connection for the VOIP opening. Fingers crossed that it comes out successful. I didn't join reddit looking for jobs o. I joined to grow my knowledge. The opening was one I stumbled across on one of the subreddds I follow

Which subreddit?

Let me also dive jn
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Generalwoodz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
silkytouch:

Yikes! These people don delete the thread wey I don de write since yesterday

Damnit!
Seun why ?
What do we do chief?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by chosen4now: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
kenniefawole:

Yes .
I was going to share a screenshot of my $0.87 CPC on a particular day but thought it wasn’t necessary since the discussion was dead already.. Ban ? I haven’t gotten ban since my 2010 in the blogging world , the only thing I get is ad limit and it’s get resolved within 30 days

Share your recent earning screenshot or better still a video clip of you logging into your account
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by silkytouch(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Generalwoodz:

Damnit!
Seun why ?
What do we do chief?

Check my signature, chat me on Telegram
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by airsaylongcome: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
o9o9:

Which subreddit?

Let me also dive jn

Are you into VOIP telephony? That's my major interest so I'm on a few there. 3CX, Asterisk, VOIP, FreePBX
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Tolzy11(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chukoz71:
I am Looking for Remote gig in data analysis, Visualization.

Proficient in Python, Power BI, SQL

Open to opportunities
Bro meself just wan enter Data Analysis, how the journey be ?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by joliva(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Lamanii22(f): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
solasoulmusic:

So basically I’m a travel agent flight tickets, tours , group tours, visa consultation, college search and application assistance.

I also write, produce and record music as Sola Soul

On the side I retail products like Bulbs, Car lights, PS4 and PS5 from a warehouse externally and my referral business recommends service professionals in Lagos based on good service and customer satisfaction.

You asked for assistance and so I was asking what do you need help with. Do you want my business to refer clients to you?

We have a network of 5000 plus on Facebook

No... Maybe I want to learn from you.... As I've been outta job for awhile now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job / Job Interview Questions And Excellent Sample Responses / How A Youth Corper’s ‘richness’ Hindered Her From Getting Employed #thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.