Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle (46096 Views)

I’m In Need Of A Job/hustle I Lagos / I’m In Need Of A Side-job/hustle. / A Student In Need Of Any Job/hustle In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Zealoy(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2021
900warriorz:
Considering the price of materials now sir, the last price I can make it is for #50,000
where is ur location
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Owopariola1: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Dhavido:

Thanks for this info. Won’t I encounter issues when I get paid for a job and I try to withdraw to my Nigerian bank account from my Canadian upwork account?

No you won't. A lot of people do it here.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Owopariola1: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
can u help me secure a foreign upwork acct, pls dm via my number on my sigy let's talk

Alright, I'll hit you up soon.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Owopariola1: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

IS it possible to buy an upwork account with US in Nigeria, they know my location, your first statement hit me, but Yahoo boys have spoil this country

Yeah, it is possible.

It is not just Yahoo boys alone. Many of them look down on Africans as incompetents as well. Also many African firms/clients still prefer Oyinbo freelancers than their fellow Africans

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by ozome15(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2021
jericco1:
I do surveys as side hustle.
I use cashcamel and dabbl. Approximately $40 per week.
In addition to that, I got lucky and was invited to a special panel that pays users $25 per week just to share their views. Luckily for me I have two accounts with the panel that's $50 per week.

So na person wey no get sense dey complain of the country.

Don't quote me or send DM please.
I no fit shout.
Oga u will teach us
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Owopariola1:

Yeah, it is possible.

It is not just Yahoo boys alone. Many of them look down on Africans as incompetents as well. Also many African firms/clients still prefer Oyinbo freelancers than their fellow Africans
Your Last Statement hit me hard but I have to swallow it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Gbagura: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Horlami247:
I work as an online teacher across globe

Though want to find a way through learning code languages..
Laptop Neva showww.... � No dey yet
How do you apply for those teaching online gigs?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by ehis05(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

More info about the two jobs. I'm looking at taking up C++ programming again as devs seem to be earning mad sums.

C++?? Am not sure i know anybody earning with C++. My first job, i use to write API using Java spring boot, and also used to maintain our apps which i built using swift framework. Am not so much of a Java person but ofcos, i know the syntax and i can apply logic. My second job i build mobile apps with React Native. Its a Javascript Framework. I think you can learn PHP, then learn using a framework like laravel. Or you can learn javascript then learn using frameworks like NodeJs and express for Backend work, or React Native for Mobile Apps

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by airsaylongcome: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2021
ehis05:

C++?? Am not sure i know anybody earning with C++. My first job, i use to write API using Java spring boot, and also used to maintain our apps which i built using swift framework. Am not so much of a Java person but ofcos, i know the syntax and i can apply logic. My second job i build mobile apps with React Native. Its a Javascript Framework. I think you can learn PHP, then learn using a framework like laravel. Or you can learn javascript then learn using frameworks like NodeJs and express for Backend work, or React Native for Mobile Apps

So I'm an old school programmer. Learnt Programming in the days of Pascal and Basic. No IDEs. You wrote with text editors and manually compiled. Picked up C++ when OOP became the trend and then completely just abandoned programming. C++ is somewhat similar to Java so I'm sure I can do java if I need to. I had completely given up C++ programming until I saw an opening paying $100/hr for elite C++ devs.

For some reason I struggle with PHP. I come from a background of developing using strongly-typed programming language and struggle with the "fluidity" that comes with looslely-typed languages.

Thank you for the heads up all the same

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by SimeonOTC(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin I work in my house,,,na who no get sense dey suffer for this country,,pls nobody should ask for d kind work wey I dey do for my house o

ahahahahahagrin you be wereygrin heavy onegrin
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by horlajay: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i will need like 50 for now but I want to know your rate, arrogant businessman.

Arrogant for asking a sincere question?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by africonn: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2021
360command:
create project work you have done for people or for yourself and post it online.

Create a Facebook fan page, Instagram fan page, a web page showing your works and some other contents within your field.

Join various groups (Facebook) within your niche, and be an active member.
Research on Facebook, check if they have it but if not, then come out with your Facebook group page by giving it a name like "web developer in Nigeria " or "web developer in Lagos " or "web developer in Michigan" . Now, when you are able to boost your page, the people who joined your group are either clients or web developer. This makes you have future leads....

Facebook ads can be crucial, so you might need to pay Facebook in other for them to boost your pages.

Omo, there are ways to make it, you just want someone to spoon feed you.

Ps: if you say you are good at what you do, go on YouTube and create videos, with time, you will get leads from different sources.
YouTube came up with "YouTube short", take advantage of their algorithm which can help push your videos to a greater audience.

Odogwu 1, thanks man

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by tuna85: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:
I work full time for 3 multinationals from 3 big screens. Demanding, but worth it.

It's disastrous to health of you not strong.

Interested Bro
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Thermodynamics(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
rexefe:

Which language you dey code?
Python
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Thermodynamics(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
shegzhkn:

What the problem dude ??
Struggling to learn Python
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Lewisdinho(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Can i see samples of your tv stand? Something like this
900warriorz:
I work Monday to Fridays then run Furniture making on weekends.. smiley

Some of my jobs below wink Patronise us oo...Just quote me make we talk kiss

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Richdee1(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
migeoart:
Learn and get 2 certificates for high-in demand skills for less
TOGETHER WE MAKE NAIJA BETTER

Where is the location of this. How do we learn it?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by shegzhkn: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Really where are you having problem??

It is syntax comprehension or productivity issues like focus, motivation, etc.

Where ?? provide more context.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by treziMcCarthy: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2021
OlumbaOlumba:
Damn Niggar grin grin

Bombing china
Bahd guy.
App name?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by KushLyon(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Seriously, python? Python that has a simple syntax that is close to english, I wonder what you will say about javascript. Could it be that you don't have passion for coding?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by tuna85: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2021
jericco1:
I do surveys as side hustle.
I use cashcamel and dabbl. Approximately $40 per week.
In addition to that, I got lucky and was invited to a special panel that pays users $25 per week just to share their views. Luckily for me I have two accounts with the panel that's $50 per week.

So na person wey no get sense dey complain of the country.

Don't quote me or send DM please.
I no fit shout.

Cashcamel - How do you get past the yoursurveys area without saying 'acct blocked'
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by adusco(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Which industry are you into, and which continent do you reside. And trust me, it takes exceptional skillet with over a decade experience to be that valuable.

I'm not into anything related to media.
I'm in Africa ( Nigeria precisely).

Where do I start from as a novice with keen interest? Thank you
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Jebosh(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2021
Poultry and egg business. Not easy because government keep killing small scale business but we thank God for grace to move on.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Epeegee(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Payperboii:

Dm on WhatsApp
+19133461513
Bro why you tell me wrong number for WhatsApp nah
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by olioxx(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Shegunsmart:
I'm prepping people for a freelance job. If you're ready, you'll get it. It's texting, and could be sexting at times. You'll need a system though.
How can you help me boss
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by olioxx(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2021
KushLyon:

Seriously, python? Python that has a simple syntax that is close to english, I wonder what you will say about javascript. Could it be that you don't have passion for coding?
Bro don't say things like this nah, it is not good.
Just because it was easy for you doesn't mean it might be the same for others.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by KushLyon(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2021
olioxx:

Bro don't say things like this nah, it is not good.
Just because it was easy for you doesn't mean it might be the same for others.

I'm just being honest, if you don't have passion for something you will find it difficult in learning it, or am i wrong? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by barthmew(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Shegunsmart:
I'm prepping people for a freelance job. If you're ready, you'll get it. It's texting, and could be sexting at times. You'll need a system though.

I'm interested...how do I go about it?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by barthmew(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:
I work full time for 3 multinationals from 3 big screens. Demanding, but worth it.

It's disastrous to health of you not strong.
What kind of gig is it?
You care to share
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Thermodynamics(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Thermodynamics(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2021
shegzhkn:

Really where are you having problem??

It is syntax comprehension or productivity issues like focus, motivation, etc.

Where ?? provide more context.

Comprehension and productivity

KushLyon:

I know the syntax is simple, the syntax is not the problem, I struggle to understand how the some codes are structured, why certain lines of codes were written. Like the arrangement of While and for Loop for instance.
I also struggle with creativity, when given a problem, I'll solve the problem and run the code only to receive an error, most time I spend hours before I can finally solve it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Pre Employment Medical Test / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / ARM Life PLC Job Recruitment 2017 (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.