Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle (44581 Views)

I’m In Need Of A Job/hustle I Lagos / I’m In Need Of A Side-job/hustle. / A Student In Need Of Any Job/hustle In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Udoboss(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Somebody should help with laptop ....I need to use it to hustle online legitimately
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Richdee1(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
jericco1:
I do surveys as side hustle.
I use cashcamel and dabbl. Approximately $40 per week.
In addition to that, I got lucky and was invited to a special panel that pays users $25 per week just to share their views. Luckily for me I have two accounts with the panel that's $50 per week.

So na person wey no get sense dey complain of the country.

Don't quote me or send DM please.
I no fit shout.

Baba you no dey reply your WhatsApp message

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by jericco1(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Richdee1:

Baba you no dey reply your WhatsApp message

Wow did you message me on WhatsApp?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Richdee1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
jericco1:

Yes boss, I did
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by BrightForYou(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good evening guys.
Please is there any transcription platform that is currently recruiting? I will appreciate if someone can put me through. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 9jatrends: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2021
I am a full stack remote web and mobile application developer. I am also a digital marketer but as we all know landing freelance gigs is not a very easy thing. Once in a while I get mouth watering gigs here but I also do freelance writing too to keep body and soul together incase those gigs dont come as expected and believe me my freelance writing gig has been worth it. I have couple of platforms I write for on a freelance basis. Some it's just social media management but believe me its been worth it. In a bad month I will still make 200k from freelance writing and if web development or mobile app gig comes through I seriously cash out those months. It's been ups and downs but always grateful I chose remote or freelancing part. I know I have to work my ass out but it has saved me the stress of having to wake up in d morning to resume in an office and close in d evening only to get hooked up in some unpredictable Lagos traffic. I attended an interview some time ago and they said they will be paying me 250k on a monthly basis for a full time digital marketing role which I will resume in d office by 9am and close by 6pm mondays to Saturdays and I just looked at them and laughed in my mind cos even if I no comot for house i can make times 3 of that in a good month and they were still even giving me stringent conditions ooo as if na military I wan work with. I just jejely rejected d offer. As a freelancer I have my freedom. I sleep and wake up when I want. I decide when I want to work and when I dont want to do anything and catch fun. All I know is that when there is work for me to do I work my ass out but since I am seeing my money I no mind.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by prodigy5(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don anything MS Excel jobs or Matlab ranging from project students task to managing company spreadsheets remotely.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Impactech: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mideriks04:
Please anyone with a sure link to ushering job or anyone that can guide me through the process of learning affiliate marketing...I am a student of Lasu and I can't do online training please

If you want to learn affiliate marketing, You can Dm
It's one of my side hustle, I can be of help for that, but goes with a fee of 50k.

Send me mail
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 3RNEST(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
BrightForYou:
Good evening guys.
Please is there any transcription platform that is currently recruiting? I will appreciate if someone can put me through. Thanks.
Do it on upwork or Fiverr..

Try GT

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 3RNEST(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2021
jericco1:

Drop your WhatsApp number.
Or Whatsapp me via my link below signature
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by noob03saibot(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
9jatrends:
I am a full stack remote web and mobile application developer. I am also a digital marketer but as we all know landing freelance gigs is not a very easy thing. Once in a while I get mouth watering gigs here but I also do freelance writing too to keep body and soul together incase those gigs dont come as expected and believe me my freelance writing gig has been worth it. I have couple of platforms I write for on a freelance basis. Some it's just social media management but believe me its been worth it. In a bad month I will still make 200k from freelance writing and if web development or mobile app gig comes through I seriously cash out those months. It's been ups and downs but always grateful I chose remote or freelancing part. I know I have to work my ass out but it has saved me the stress of having to wake up in d morning to resume in an office and close in d evening only to get hooked up in some unpredictable Lagos traffic. I attended an interview some time ago and they said they will be paying me 250k on a monthly basis for a full time digital marketing role which I will resume in d office by 9am and close by 6pm mondays to Saturdays and I just looked at them and laughed in my mind cos even if I no comot for house i can make times 3 of that in a good month and they were still even giving me stringent conditions ooo as if na military I wan work with. I just jejely rejected d offer. As a freelancer I have my freedom. I sleep and wake up when I want. I decide when I want to work and when I dont want to do anything and catch fun. All I know is that when there is work for me to do I work my ass out but since I am seeing my money I no mind.
can I send you a dm?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Mideriks04(f): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2021
3RNEST:
Zap Survey and Starclick...

Weekly Cashout grin

zap is no longer working jare
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by oliverwrites: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
noob03saibot:
can I send you a dm?
He is a scammer run for your dear life. Let him ( 9jatrends ) deny that he is not a scammer and I will upload all my evidence here.

He should deny it. Let him dare me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by swot200: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
jericco1:
In addition to that, I got lucky and was invited to a special panel that pays users $25 per week just to share their views. Luckily for me I have two accounts with the panel that's $50 per week.

Please for God sake help a bro, please put me through sir life has not been easy at all bro please help my life

09033851150 my whatsapp sir

I no fit shout.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Narnah(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Do you train on the data analysis part?

iamclime:
Challenging, but interesting! Poor power supply and erratic internet service are major issues. Then there are distractions from family and friends.
The gigs and money may not come as regularly as desired, but a man has got his peace and control over his time. I sleep when I want to, work when I have to, and go out when I need to. For now, it's the life!
Check my signature for some of the things I do. And yes, all can be done remotely.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Genesils(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
jericco1:

Boss, please how do I get the best of those mentioned survey platforms?

Do one use foreign accounts or maintain 9ja status or how easy can one get survey opportunities there? Thank you!
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by jericco1(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Genesils:

Do one use foreign accounts or maintain 9ja status or how easy can one get survey opportunities there? Thank you!

My dear it is a long story
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by iamclime(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Narnah:
Do you train on the data analysis part?

I do on request.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Ammishaddai: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
silkytouch:

Ok, this is what I do.

I write (I am not a great writer, but I get by) on crypto-based blogs and earn crypto.

Then I play Blockchain based games and earn daily too.

Believe it or not, people are earning money by merely having fun in their house, in this Nigeria.

If writing is what you can do, I can guide you. But if it's not your thing, you can play the game and build a good income source.

You would need to give it time, but I assure you, it is absolutely worth it.

For context and guidance, search for Splinterlands on Twitter or you can use Google.

Hit me back afterwards.
Hi. I'm interested in this . Could you fill me in ? Or better still, how do I reach you so we can have a one-on-one discussion?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 3RNEST(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Genesils:

List of paying Survey App:

Zap Survery pay $25,
(using a Strong recommend Kitsunebi (Mask IP) but u need to buy USA IP Address online.)

Cash Camel Pay $10
Same method apply.

But this is not a rich scheme but fkcing time consuming, if u have time keep doing it as side hustle.

DM me for ebook on how to Answer survey and how to create paypal account not free grin

Peace out!!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guys, a high income skill where you can work remotely is web design.

A very good web design course that can earn you up to 200k per month where you learn

1. Gain the skill to create a fully functioning website using WordPress
2. Gain knowledge in the essential elements that make up a business website and apply it to any number of business sites that you create in the future
3. Gain knowledge and skill to create e-commerce for both products and services niche and integrate payment gateway directly to the website. And may more

Check my signature for more details
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Weirdgee: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
3RNEST:

Zap Survery pay $25,
(using a Strong recommend Kitsunebi (Mask IP) but u need to buy USA IP Address online.)

Cash Camel Pay $10
Same method apply.

But this is not a rich scheme but fkcing time consuming, if u have time keep doing it as side hustle.

DM me for ebook on how to Answer survey and how to create paypal account not free grin

Peace out!!
You dey cashout from survey site naim u wan still bill am abi dey deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by solace89(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2021
jericco1:

I no fit shout.

Please I need ur help on how to go about this, I’ve sent u a mail
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
I need help learning a freelance skill, I want to learn writing
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by jericco1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
solace89:

Please I need ur help on how to go about this, I’ve sent u a mail

TBH I'm tired of discussing the topic. It is enervating
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by solace89(m): 1:50am On Oct 19, 2021
jericco1:

TBH I'm tired of discussing the topic. It is enervating
I grab, I just really need it so bad that’s why
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by silkytouch(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hi. I'm interested in this . Could you fill me in ? Or better still, how do I reach you so we can have a one-on-one discussion?

Check my profile, chat me on telegram
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Vwoman200: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Well for now I'm into mini importation.
I also do exchange of PayPal and Alipay and payment to Chinese manufacturers for mini importers

The profit is always minimal but I have been consistent and its paying off at least I'm not begging for food.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Richdee1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
3RNEST:

Zap Survery pay $25,

Cash Camel Pay $10
Same method apply.

Peace out!!

Drop a link to download this Apps for Android, play store is giving shit
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 3RNEST(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Richdee1:

Drop a link to download this Apps for Android, play store is giving shit
Apkpure go there and download the apk files.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.