Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership (12287 Views)

Governors Back SARS Ban / APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Asgard73: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You sound scarred dude. You better go seek professional help. You probably watched your biitch getting fvcked by a Yoruba man. I feel your pain dude. But seriously, go get help. Your yorubu a obsession ain't healthy. Just saying

Gibberish

Next!
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by adelaja70(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba no get that kind ... Na dia fellow Yoruba people dem Dey run like that..

Dem plenty for uk wey Be say Na dia survival be that.

My pics alone ... Yoruba man go take off.

Stay on topic and don’t derail this thread

Next!
You sha wan get likes.... Your tribe serve PDP for 16 years, till now they still see your people as mumus..

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Asgard73: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
adelaja70:

You sha wan get likes.... Your tribe serve PDP for 16 years, till now they still see your people as mumus..

Next!
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by adelaja70(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!
Na so you go dey shout dey go... Yoruba and Hausa /Fulani slave.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Asgard73: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
adelaja70:

Na so you go dey shout dey go... Yoruba and Hausa /Fulani slave.

Next!
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Igahbarr: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
We don't need anybody to interpret the judgment for us. We want a copy of the judgment
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by danilmo: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu has been officially friend zoned .. Bagudu the very very badh guy.

What next ..

Tinubu urchins .. is he gonna hide in rondon or continue the rice sharing and renovation of AREWa houses ..

grin

Lol. Naso.. says a man who keep loosing Senators, Governor's in his PIP ipob party , chucking mouth into APC tussle, How this one take concern Tinubu now undecided

PDP are having leadership crisis, loosing member on daily bases , na like this APC take collect power in 2015 ni oloripelebe

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by fergie001: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Igahbarr:
We don't need anybody to interpret the judgment for us. We want a copy of the judgment
Simple.
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by kahal29: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

Simple.

Oya I commission you to begin the search for the judgement so that we can read it ourselves.
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by garfield1: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

Simple.

But you know that what you will find will not be different from this
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by fergie001: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
garfield1:
Until then....
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by fergie001: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
kahal29:
Oya I commission you to begin the search for the judgement so that we can read it ourselves.
I have the dissenting for now...
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by unbitchable(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
garfield1:

A member of APC has taken the party to court, challenging chairmanship of Buni, also asking for dissolution of the ward congress.
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by kahal29: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

I have the dissenting for now...

OK but what we need is the lead one which is judgement of the court
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by garfield1: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
unbitchable:

A member of APC has taken the party to court, challenging chairmanship of Buni, also asking for dissolution of the ward congress.

He is on his own
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by garfield1: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
kahal29:

There is no lead judgment copy.the supreme court simply adopted the appellate ruling.so,help us find that appeal court filing
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by fergie001: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
kahal29:
...will be out soon. The lead judgement ran away from it.
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Fortez: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oh
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by ImmaculateSpenc: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Tell the truth, a Yoruba man fvcked your wife behind your back, right? Because I can't think of any other excuse for your rabid obsession with yoruba people.

You sound pained, same way your busy running on Kanu’s Threads .
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by unbitchable(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
garfield1:

He is on his own
He'd be suspended from the party right?. will the court dismiss his case?
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Martins9756: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4572323996145315&id=617476548296766
the governor think they can eat their cake and have it, let see how they will survive the heat in the future, were ready for them, know Tinubu, know APC, I can bet you this is the end of APC if they try to sideline Tinubu and all their planned will fail, if you guys in APC can betrayed the man that make it happened for you people to be in government, you can not be trusted for anything, is it because the man is too powerful for you guys to control when he become President, you all know he can never tolerate all this nonsense you guys are doing in the name of governorship, bunch of in procreate, it's high time Nigeria should know that this people are the problems of Nigerians, the masses are wise and their waiting for you guys at the right time, its a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Whatever will send this devilish party to Oblivion is fine by me. Anyway Oodua on my mind. Ase.
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Timfreds(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Some of my guys in one other side in APC will cry when they see this.
Anyway I told them before.
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Martins9756: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
These people really mean Tinubu,they are ready to go to any length to scuttle his presidential ambition and may God help them
God will surely disgrace them all, the day of their Waterloo is near and who laugh last laugh best.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Peacecore: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
RenerdsMedia:
Get more leads when you plan your marketing campaign with our WhatsApp bulk messenger.

WhatsApp: 0.91520.25.642

https://www.nairaland.com/6524346/whatsapp-bulk-sender-marketing-course
O boy o. Can u read at all?
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Peacecore: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kingpele:
Chai my only concern is how it will affect my candidate Andy UBA ,I don't know why he even joined that terrorists party
o boy o. Can u read at all? ' just a question Sha '
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by DEROX: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Obijulius:
Now we know who is really Sophisticated in Nigerian politics.

Not those ones that believe that frog-eye with his betrayal or scheming tactics will emerge President or those jokers always hyping the Commisioner of Condolences.

Give it to the Hausa/Fulani! For all you care these guys run politics well.

The Igbo however continue to match the Hausa/Fulani in political sagacity.

Last last it will end in tears!
Na im dem never become president since last 58 yrs grin sagacity indeed 5% sagacity
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Peacecore:
O boy o. Can u read at all?
No, why do you ask?
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by itsene: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Bagudu and his co-travellers will never admit Buni's committee was bogus.
They will destroy the party first
Re: APC Governors Back Buni On APC Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Tinubu time is passed

This new crop of politicians will destroy him and everything be ever worked for if he pushes his luck too far.

He's too old with fragile health , He should rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmiata Community Sends SOS To Government Over Herdsmen Attacks / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. / Particulars Motorist Need To Present At Police Check Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.