Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka (322 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka by kevin25(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Firstly I wonder why inec refused to do registration the old way like by wards..now everybody in awka south have to come to inec office around prison to do it is that not stressful this country self..first i got there by 8:55 they told me that they are done with the names that I should come back tomorrow by 7:30 imagine I have to leave my engagement to be there by 7:30 which way Nigeria..I waited to see if the man that was conducting the registration will change his mind but he never did ..I stood and was watching what was going on to my greatest surprise these inec official were busy collecting #500 to #1000 to do it for some people, there by frustrating the people that are waiting for capturing even those that came at 7:30 though they collected form but could not do capturing because of bribe that was going on infront of the gate ...I waited till 2:00pm and left frustrated, God knows I will never return there to do any registration again they should eat there registration ,Nigeria problem is beyond whatever you think.. everything has turn to bribe NIN was so now voters card the same bring #500 or #1000 and you will be attended fast while people that came before you stays waiting I tire..mod please push it to front page.
Re: Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka by kingphilip(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
This mentality of they should eat their registration is what will make us still get bad leaders in power every time

When I did mine in 2011, I went to the center around 3am to put down my name

Try as much as possible to get it done so as to be eligible to vote.

You'll still continue crying on social media if bad leaders are elected to power.
Re: Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka by kevin25(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Then my problem is why are they collecting money?? I thought is free, did they swear for them to be collecting money.. imagine waiting for 4 hours only for somebody to come and pay 1k to get his own done immediately..my dear this country have gone tey tey
Re: Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
I have requested for my voter's card to be transferred from the State I registered to the State I am residing because I don't have the opportunity to collect it from the previous State before leaving. The voter's card transfer request was made on their website cvr.inecnigeria.org since July 1st 2021 and no response from them since then.
I messaged them via my Gmail account there is neither acknowledge nor reply to the mail.
My question: why would they create a website when they know they can't manage it? Why would they ask people to contact them via email when they are sure there will be no reply for a month or eternity?
Everything about this country is tiring.
Re: Voters card Registration My Experience At INEC Office Today In Awka by kevin25(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=ruffbamreal post=104465138]I have requested for my voter's card to be transferred from the State I registered to the State I am residing because I don't have the opportunity to collect it from the previous State before leaving. The voter's card transfer request was made on their website cvr.inecnigeria.org since July 1st 2021 and no response from them since then.
I messaged them via my Gmail account there is neither acknowledgement nor reply to the mail.
My question: why would they create a website when they know they can't manage it? Why would they ask people to contact them via email when they are sure there will be no reply for a month or eternity?
Everything about this country is tiring. Everything about this country is zizag

(1) (Reply)

Igboho Told Me A Secret, He Predicts What Is Happening Now - IGBOHO DIEHARD FOLL / We’ll Lift Twitter Ban ‘in A Matter Of Days’ - FG / 2022 Budget: FG To Borrow N4.89tn, Says Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.