Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) (27755 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted the security man in charge of application form in Islamic way and I told him I want to register for voters card. He looked at me carefully and told me there is no form that I should come another day. I stood there not up to two minutes and another man who is an Hausa man came. The security man greeted him and gave him form to fill. I was surprised.

I complained to some of the people in the INEC premises who are Muslims from yoruba and Igbo lands. They all complained about the discrimination. I went to one of the offices and complained. I was told to wait. I waited for a long time, no response. I went back again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow.

This is not right at all.

91 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Croxnate: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Please always mention the Location of the incident guys and let's Stoll them on Twitter and all social handles. God will shame enemies of this country

267 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2022

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
More

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Anubis: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
go to inec state hq and do it there. dont let any fool take your vote away

162 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.

105 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Entprys(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na lie.
Abok don't do that

10 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
Go and do your propaganda for Aba. No carry una IPOB fake news enter our beautiful North.
You think everybody that complain is an Igbo? Oloriburuku. Werey ni e. Mi kii so omo igbo

398 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kalashnikov49: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
1 Nigeria apologists. You are hustling to get voters card, when even the "senior almajiri" from NIGER REPUBLIC never get ??

All those guyz sitting on the ground also want to vote.....or do you think you are a Northerner?? That requires prefential treatment in the Nigeria you LOVE??...Wake up and smell the coffee. Aboki , loves Nigeria because of its attendant benefits. Moreover, those guys sitting on the ground "MIGHT" be a part of a Militia heading towards SW.

Till dem smash your face, then you will understand, that Nigeria is not 1. grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Croxnate:
Please always mention the Location of the incident guys and let's Stoll them on Twitter and all social handles. God will shame enemies of this country
I mentioned the location. Read it again

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
The beautiful north adorned with bandits herdsmen and bokoharamsad
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

You think everybody that complain is an Igbo? Oloriburuku. Werey ni e. Mi kii so omo igbo

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.
But our great Northerners will never vote Peter Obidient grin grin

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

The beautiful north adorned with bandits herdsmen and bokoharamsad
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

The North is safer than the East.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Lordsonn: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are an IGBO man and Peter Obi's supporter. Since you guys have nothing meaningful to campaign for Obi, you result to lies and propaganda.
I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni

209 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

The North is safer than the East.
I agree with you #ENDAPC #ENDPDP ......signing out✈

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by BATified2023: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:
don’t mind him

I am very sure he’s a nyamiri that hates Nigeria n northerners but suddenly want voters card cos their ipob plan B is contesting

God bless the northerners

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by pacesetting: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
People like you are the reasons why more non-Igbos are joining the Obidient team. Continue abeg, I love what you're doing.
Almaigaa:

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
pacesetting:
People like you are the reasons why more non-Igbos are joining the Obidient team. Continue abeg, I love what you're doing.

Make una join. Igbo can never rule this Country. grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by BATified2023: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

I'm proud of my of my lineage. Full blooded yoruba from Oke-Aro, Akure ondo state. Lati ye k'oma gbo dadaa. Eni to Mo fe dipo fu n omo yoruba nooni
google translate failed u big time

Y don’t u say it in English

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by BATified2023: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Make una join. Igbo can never rule this Country. grin grin
loud am brother

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind him

I am very sure he’s a nyamiri that hates Nigeria n northerners but suddenly want voters card cos their ipob plan B is contesting

God bless the northerners

You too Sabi them. Bunch of mother F's.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Almaigaa: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

You just dey use Google translation dey deceive yourself. You are Igbo from one Aba village. grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by OKOATA(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:

Bros you get time to de answer them, anyone who no support Tinubu na Igbo for their cassava eyes. Make dem de fool themselves dey go.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Kalashnikov49: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na so...anybody against their foolishness is termed IGBO.

when the same IGBO say they want their own country, they turn motivational speakers.

its good you identified your tribe explicitly, so that the almajiri will understand that soon enough...all man go face their warrant.

Lordsonn:

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by MarketDispatch: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
I went to INEC office in Nassarawa local government in Kano for registration. I greeted ack again to the office and the man disrespectfully told me to come back tomorrow. This is not right at all.

Get the name of the NSCDC security man and his facial picture and post it online to his office and INEC on Twitter.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is why poverty will never leave nigeria.. people are more concerned about tribalism rather than Good Governance..

You can imagine a country where registrars sit on the bare_floor like scattered sheep shocked.. grin

Peter Obi just forget this country and travel abroad, illiteracy is at its peak in this zoo.

95% of Northerners and South-Westerners are epic illiterates (Stunt ones grin), The kind of mess and dirtiness I saw in Lagos, I nearly vomited on the road, I will never step foot into any yoruba state again, very dirty and appalling set of pigs grin grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by YESSConsulting(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lordsonn:
They all complained about the discrimination.

1. Find out the party they support.
2. Pretend that you support that party.
3. Register in peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by jennyclaudio: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why will one official do that.
APC people eeee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Aldol: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell

6 Likes

Re: Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) by Aldol: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

No mind am ,see the way he spoke the yoruba sef grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.