Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

“i Had An 8 Digit Job Waiting For Me But I Chose To Be A Dj” - Dj Big N Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Had An 8 Digit Job Waiting For Me But I Chose To Be A Dj” - Dj Big N Reveals (213 Views)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Had An 8 Digit Job Waiting For Me But I Chose To Be A Dj” - Dj Big N Reveals by Vabama: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Nonso Temisan Ajufo professionally known as DJ Big N, has revealed he chose his career path because of his love for music.

According to him, he declined a 8 figure job to purse his dream of being a Disc Jockey purely because of his love for music and the satisfaction people get from his skills.

He made this revelation during a question and answer session on his Instagram story when a fan asked what motivated him to pursue his career as a DJ.

“Truthfully ask aside from family, I had an easier way out already. I had an 8 digit job waiting for me already. I chose to go this route. It’s the love for music, it’s the look on peoples faces after I have entertained them. It’s how music can change someone mood instantly. I need to champion that”. He said

Source: https://www.instagram.com/djbign/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: “i Had An 8 Digit Job Waiting For Me But I Chose To Be A Dj” - Dj Big N Reveals by Kingosytex(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
No be only digit, na letterslipsrsealed

8 digit weekly, monthly, yearly or career job?
By the way, 8 digit, isn't that tens of millions?

He might be saying the truth of him leaving a possible well paid job to be a DJ but I'm sure he's exaggerating the pay.
Re: “i Had An 8 Digit Job Waiting For Me But I Chose To Be A Dj” - Dj Big N Reveals by chiiraq802(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lori iro

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011) 2021 Updated. / BBNAIJA UPDATE : Yerins, Niyi, And Beatrice Are Evicted From Bbnaija Season 6 / You Need Some Level Of Success To Attract More Success', Says Bitcoin Chief, Gai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.