Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation (460 Views)

2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec / Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary / NASS Crisis: Deputy Speaker, Lasun, 25 Reps Hold Plenary Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation by nairavsdollars(f): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Diran Odeyemi has withdrawn his resignation from office.

In a letter, he wrote on Thursday, Odeyemi vow to work with the National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus-led National Working Committee (NWC) of the party to ensure a successful National Convention, which will usher in new national officers.

Odeyemi, who was among the seven Deputy National officers that tendered their resignation on Tuesday, said in a letter dated August 4, 2021, that his decision to withdraw his resignation was taken in view of the activation of the internal method of resolving issues by the party leaders across the length and breadth of Nigeria.

The letter read; “I write to withdraw my letter of Resignation as the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of our great party.

“This decision is taken in view of the activation of the internal method of resolving issues by our leaders across the length and breadth of Nigeria.

“I also wish to state expressly that whatever embarrassment the resignation has caused the party, its leaders, members and supporters are highly regretted.

“Most importantly, in view of the fact that the tenure of myself and other members of the present National Working Committee (NWC) will expire in another three months, it is my view that the boat should not be rocked under any guise.

“Consequently, I pledge my loyalty and commitment to the party and the Prince Uche Secondus led NWC and will continue to play my roles to ensure a successful National Convention, which will usher in new national officers.

“May God endow our leaders with the wisdom to navigate the ship of the party to a safe harbour. Amen.”
https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-deputy-national-publicity-secretary-withdraws-resignation/

Re: PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation by Bola146(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation by Baawaa(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Indecision will kill some of these politicians before 2023
Re: PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation by bolaayenimo: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wike has been scammed by the tax payers again. Now i know why he attended the BOT meeting today (To demand back his money )
Re: PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation by joyairemiya: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
If the northerners really want Secondus, there is nothing a million Wike can do
Re: PDP Crisis: Deputy National Publicity Secretary Withdraws Resignation by Ezewuzie01: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wike sef. He is lavishing Rivers money for one Fulani to be PDP flagbearer in 2023. Even when the Niger delta states are the ones financing the party, they are still fighting over which of them will be slave to Fulani from sokoto or Adamawa. South south really carry this one Nigeria for head. Their love for Fulani is unexplainable.

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Growth And Effective Service Delivery In The Banking Sector In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Is Gradually Getting Overstretched / 4 Anambra Commissioners, 12 Lawmakers Bribed With N300 Million To Leave APGA To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.