Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Are You 30 - 35? Do You Feel Lost? Let's Brainstorm... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You 30 - 35? Do You Feel Lost? Let's Brainstorm... (232 Views)

Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / To Those Who Feel Lost And Depressed In The Hustle / Let's Brainstorm Of You Are Interested In Creating Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You 30 - 35? Do You Feel Lost? Let's Brainstorm... by NDakota: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Okay, I had a one-on-one today with a colleague.

He said, "Boss, I'm not a small boy. I'm over 30, but I feel so lost..."

This got me thinking.

* What could make one feel lost in life (like you look at your life and all you see is gloom and darkness)?

* How can one find meaning in life when we feel lost?

* Tell me what it is you always wanted to do with your precious life. And where you lost it?
Re: Are You 30 - 35? Do You Feel Lost? Let's Brainstorm... by josephubah111(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Therapist or monitoring spirit?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn An Extra $500 To $1000 At Home / What Certification Can Earn University Graduate A Career In Maritime Industry / What (or Who) Is My Big Why For Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.