Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) (44118 Views)

Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Igwe29(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2021
You're highly welcome at my darling Blues. We have the financial capacity to acquire your services unlike bankrupt United and City & PSG who are already drained after a spending spree in the transfer market.

Op, why didn't you represent Chelsea's own part of the article with a picture of Messi?
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by nobrico: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2021
MoDaniel:
I don't see any possibility of Messi going to Manchester City or PSG this season. If he should, then both clubs will have to free up not to have financial issues as the case is in Barcelona. Currently Man City and PSG have signed a lot of players which has increased their wage bill.

The only option for Leo Messi to play for those clubs is Chelsea. They haven't done anything yet in the transfer window and the club has a good wage structure to accommodate him.

Chelsea? KEEP DREAMING undecided
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin cheesy grin.

Very wicked op.why didn't you include my darling Arsenal ? Arsenal is more than capable of signing messi.
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2021
MrPaul2:

Las las rain come flog you reach house and your wife had to wash the shirt where the bet slip dey and come forget to remove the bet slip grin grin

That is...
Village people pro max

2 Likes

Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Stankovic22: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Ignore my typo... I am a terrible writer.

This is the defining moment in Messi's career. With his recent triumph with Argentina to clinch an international trophy, he shut one part of the GOAT race Ronaldo had over him.

With his 6th Ballon D'Or and 7th in view he has an edge over Cr7 but his inability to play or win outside Barcelona is what Ronaldo's fan base will always use to judge him.

If Messi goes to another league and performs well, it is game over for cr7. Messi will be seen as the undisputed GOAT because he leads in key areas of comparison against cr7 but if he fails, it is game over for him. Cr7 status as the GOAT will reign above him even if he wins 10 Ballon D'Or.

For me personally, I feel the timing of this move is wrong. Messi is at the end of his career. At 34yrs, age isnt his friend. It is a known fact that Messi is not as athletic as his arch rival Ronaldo. This move should have be made a long time ago perhaps when he touched 30.

Adapting to a new league and breaking records like Ronaldo did wont be an easy task for the Argentine maestro and if he fails it is game over for him.

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by chrizzyace: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Mess shouldn't leave Barca..

Just imagine him playing against Barca in a Uefa Champions League match..

Lol he shouldn't? You're too funny ��� laugh your comment in swahilli
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by OyinO: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
The End of a great Career
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Otuchi: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2021
likely destination is Chelsea Fc, his manager and advicers thinking otherwise.

Messi has Chelsea in his mind but his advicers mind not in Chelsea.

Anything can still happen.

1 Like

Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2021
He should come to Chelsea
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by tunnex190: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
didikakakuku:
Juventus? grin this writer is joking

Imagine two rivals in a club. It will be a long season that is never going to end
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh...he is looking for easy way out...fake goat...y dont he join inter Milan or chelsea .... una wan dash club wey go easy for am...or let him join juve ...
Why or did ronaldo not join a.c milan or any other small team.... undecided
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by akmath: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Please remove Manchester United from the list...

Them dey write for all clubs o, e reach man u turn they say man u could make a play to sign Messi, God is watching ...
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2021
I'm finding it difficult to Imagine Messi playing alongside Sergio Ramos
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by betshopagent(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2021
messi only follows these 3 clubs on social media:psg, chelsea n mancity.He wud join one of dem.
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Kingcalls: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Why or did ronaldo not join a.c milan or any other small team.... undecided

So inter and Chelsea are small teams?? Do u know that both teams are better than juve ... Ronaldo joined a difficult league and team... a team that plays Conservative football and still bossed the league with record breaking goals.... imagine if he joined man city or psg....teams that play expressively... he will b hitting 60 a season....u guys are just looking for easy way out...deep down u guys don't trust that he will make it big in Conservative teams , thats y u all are screaming psg and mancity...teams that will mk itveasy for him... guaranteed league titles and loads of goals...y dint u mention Liverpool??
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by spayor(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Na now dem for humble the clubless guy by rejection
No one rejects greatness
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by spayor(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

So inter and Chelsea are small teams?? Do u know that both teams are better than juve ... Ronaldo joined a difficult league and team... a team that plays Conservative football and still bossed the league with record breaking goals.... imagine if he joined man city or psg....teams that play expressively... he will b hitting 60 a season....u guys are just looking for easy way out...deep down u guys don't trust that he will make it big in Conservative teams , thats y u all are screaming psg and mancity...teams that will mk itveasy for him... guaranteed league titles and loads of goals...y dint u mention Liverpool??
how many times did ronaldo hit 60 at Madrid?...see your mouth like 60...Lol
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Kingcalls: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
spayor:
how many times did ronaldo hit 60 at Madrid?...see your mouth like 60...Lol

He did it 2ice mumu...some that outscored the number of times he played...no footballer have ever achieved that in history including ur messi...
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by spayor(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

He did it 2ice mumu...some that outscored the number of times he played...no footballer have ever achieved that in history including ur messi...
now i know you really know nothing about football.
I won't bant with you again...
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Freebandz365: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
rayvelez:
The end is near so sad he won’t retired at Barca.
the most painful thing for Barca board is not Messi not retiring in Barca but for a player of Messi calibre to leave for free.they would be regretting not selling him last year when he still has a year contract left
Re: Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Friend44: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please if you reside in Port Harcourt/Obio-Akpor, kindly help fill out my questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFSDH0Pk-Pux_nYI6EcNL-hdZTsGx7nVLqEsfGQYE60/edit?usp=sharing
That's the link. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / Olamide & His Tinted Hair Arrive London For YBNL UK Concert (Photos) / Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.