Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident (30136 Views)

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by ogbiwa: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emilio Ballack, the son of former Germany and Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack, has died at the age of 18.

The teenager was involved in a quad-bike accident which police told Reuters took place in the early hours of Thursday morning south of Lisbon.

Michael Ballack's former clubs Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen sent messages of condolence to the family.

Oliver Kahn, who played alongside him for Germany and Bayern Munich, said he was "shook deeply" by the news.

"There are no words at a time like this," Khan said in a statement on Bayern Munich's website.

The German club said it was "united in grief with its long-serving player and his family".

Chelsea, where Ballack won the Premier League title, League Cup and FA Cup three times, said they were "shocked and saddened" to learn of Emilio's death.

Ballack played for Leverkusen from 1999 to 2002 and 2010 to 2012, and their sporting director Rudi Voller said: "The news came as a shock and it's hit me very hard.

"We mourn for the lad and our thoughts are with Michael and Simone."

German fourth-tier side Chemitzer FC said Emilio, who was the grandson of their supervisory board member Stephan Ballack, had completed a three-week internship with the club in 2019.

"Chemnitzer FC expresses its deeply felt sympathy for the Ballack family and wishes all relatives a lot of strength in this difficult time," they said in a statement.

Former Chelsea captain John Terry wrote on Instagram: "Words can't describe how heartbroken I am."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58106077

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Jerryherd: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Social media videos and hype is making our youths go extreme

The pain he would feel as a father, investing 18 years, money, time, sleepiness nights

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Initially, when I first heard of the news, I thought it was sickness. I began to wonder what type of sickness could kill a young boy of that age.

Too much love for risky sports can be fatal just like this one.
Life has no duplicate.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Goldbw122(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2021
What a sad story to read cry cry cry

From all of us @[/b] : Everybody associated with [b]Chelsea Football Club is shocked and saddened to learn of the death of Emilio Ballack at the terribly young age of 18.
All our thoughts are with his father Michael and his family at this sad time.

The last r picture was the one he took few hours before his sad death!

A promising life gone in a minute! shocked

May Emilio's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by BUSHHUNTER: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2021
T
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

The pain he would feel as a father, investing 18 years, money, time, sleepiness nights
It is just so so sad!! cry cry cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by BUSHHUNTER: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by pyyxxaro: 5:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks God for Yusuf

5 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by chiemmanuel(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2021
IF WE BURY OUR PARENTS,WE BURY OUR PAST
IF WE BURY OUR CHILDREN,WE BURY OUR FUTURE, MAY WE NEVER BURY OUR FUTURE AMEN.
Very painful to lose a child, especially at that age,
Kids of that age are quite volatile and unstable,peer pressure makes them try insane things

23 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by stonemasonn: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by OchukoisBlack(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Too much extreme sport videos on the net lately
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by chiemmanuel(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:
I was wondering what type of sickness could kill a young boy of that age.
he died in an accident, try to read before wondering

7 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by EKONGKING: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2021
This is a sad news.
No father should bury or cremate his children ,the pain is too much .

I disagree with jerryherd,the poster above me

It's not about money,when u lose ur loved one
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by tizteezy(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Sad, really
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by vicfajeze: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:
bike accident is a disease?

2 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by ignis: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2021
RIP to them.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by skywalker240(m): 5:54am On Aug 06, 2021
RIP young blood
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by inkon: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2021
What a wrong time to bid farewell to the world!

RIP young soul
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by DOTian: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Social media videos? Dude was just taking a wild ride on a quad bike.

2 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by adewalle1(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Sorry
How did he died?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Lebronjames23(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2021
adewalle1:
Sorry
How did he died?
ur grammar killed him cry

8 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by gbaskiboy: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:
Does it means you did not read the headline? Even the headline tell happened to the young boy at age 18

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by GOFRONT(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Chaiii.....And Dj Arafat's death never reach one year
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by gbaskiboy: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Is very unfortunate that Ballack loses his 18 year old boy to death and that might be the only child. May God comforts the family in this trying time.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Kemight15: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:

Are you allergic to reading

Modified:
Yenereal quoted me and say that the cause of his death wasn't mention in the initial post, I take back the harsh question and apologize

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.