Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident (30174 Views)

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by lalabrother: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Teenagers and doing irrational things. It's well! RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Parisian: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Everything is social medial to them. Marriage crash they will say it's social media.
DOTian:

Social media videos? Dude was just taking a wild ride on a quad bike.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Tragic. That's the worst pain any parent can go through.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Parisian: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Na your case worse.
gbaskiboy:
Does it means you did not read the headline? Even the headline tell happened to the young boy at age 18
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Rip
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by avrilwisedata: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2021
To get money, wàhálà. Not to get na still wàhálà.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
Social media videos and hype is making our youths go extreme

The pain he would feel as a father, investing 18 years, money, time, sleepiness nights

Why do you guys only think of the investment you made on a person’s life rather than the person’s life itself? Such sickening thought. Someone died for f*** sake. What has investment got to do with it?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Onyxberyl: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he died in an accident, try to read before commenting
Oga, you sef try to comprehend before correcting.....see rhyme� He "WAS WONDERING." {perhaps when the news first broke out)
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Bashnigga(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Lebronjames23:
ur grammar killed him cry
Lol u wicked oo...
RIP to the young Chap

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Neddyogu(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:
I was wondering what type of sickness could kill a young boy of that age.

Did you even read the post?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by chiemmanuel(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Onyxberyl:

Oga, you sef try to comprehend before correcting.....see rhyme� He "WAS WONDERING." {perhaps when the news first broke out)
he should read the contents before wandering, is he from Bolton Wanderers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
IF WE BURY OUR PARENTS,WE BURY OUR PAST
IF WE BURY OUR CHILDREN,WE BURY OUR FUTURE, MAY WE NEVER BURY OUR FUTURE AMEN.
Very painful to lose a child, especially at that age,
Kids of that age are quite volatile and unstable,peer pressure makes them try insane things
Amen
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Onyxberyl: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he should read the contents before wandering, is he from Bolton Wanderers?
Maybe o� @bolton wanderers.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by showafrica(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2021
As everything good for their country they still find a way to die... May his soul rest in peace. Here in UAR, life means nothing, 17 people died in one hour and a sitting governor called it only.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Married 2008 divorced 2012..
Women are confused.. feminism would be their undoing.. I pity ballack.. shouldn't have married her at all.. na babymama be the only way out ..
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Calitoscassius(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Quad bikes can be very lethal i tried that shit once and realised that it is more lethal than a car. I am guessing he weren't wearing a helmet and riding gear. The accident and death could have been avoided definitely.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Neddyogu:

Did you even read the post?

I did. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Kemight15:

Are you allergic to reading

No. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
chiemmanuel:
he died in an accident, try to read before wondering

I read it. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by yenereal(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Does it means you did not read the headline? Even the headline tell happened to the young boy at age 18

I did. When it was first posted (not this thread), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by KingDash: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
make e come adopt me.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Neddyogu(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:

I did. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?

K. Didn't know there was an earlier post on the subject. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by chiemmanuel(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
yenereal:

I read it. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
that's ok, you explained with a cool head, but you can edit your post to avoid unnecessary questions..... Kudos

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by jevic(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
So sad condolences to his family at this time Ballack was a great player in his prime and served his country well
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Poor guy, father be consoled, hope he has other kids.
See why its good to marry early, see father and son looking like siblings.
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Craggybogg: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
I really pity Michael Ballack, the Man has lost so many things, numerous Trophies now he has lost his son?
Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by Kemight15: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2021
yenereal:

No. When it was first posted (not this one), it wasn't stated what killed him. So, I, like others thought it was sickness. Now I started wondering what kind of sickness could have killed an 18-year old. Now that it's confirmed that it was a bike accident, I'm relieved of my initial thought. Do you understand?
Oh! I'm sorry for my harsh and uninformed response to you, glad about your cool, calm and matured response, I take back my earlier post

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident by sylve11: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sad one. Journey well Emilio Ballack. sad cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos) / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.