Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! (922 Views)

Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen! / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
GOD'S NOT DEAD, HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE; ROARING LIKE A LION!
So in 2012, same year i finally concluded i was done with this faith thing after internal battles for the past 2 years, a movie was released -one of the biggest movies ever made by the Christian movie industry
GOD'S NOT DEAD!!!

This movie was a sensation in the christian circle around the world, they jubilation, they celebrated, they finally found the answer they have been looking for.

IT SEEMED THE SCIENCE COMMUNITY AND ATHEIST COMMUNITY HAD BEEN GIVING THEM A REAL TOUGH TIME AND THEY WERE ALREADY LOSING HOPE OF GETTING MEANINGFUL DEFENSE FOR THEIR FAITH.

finally this movie took a "scientific" approach to proving God was alive.
or did it?
i watched the movie and honestly, it in no way proves that god is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw

The theme song for the movie (video above), by the Newsboys has been a sensation, with christians singing and jubilating as if they just found their god whom they actually thought was dead. this movie and song seemed to have brought god back to life.

so lets look at it does the song even make any sense?

the song says "god's not dead, he is living on the inside, roaring like a lion"
this summarizes the whole christain faith. They have no prove for god, god is real because they say it is real, it is their opinion that must be taken as a fact. he is living inside them, meaning without them, there is no god. else why must they always be the ones speaking for god?
they claim god is roaring like a lion, i guess they are the only ones hearing the roars, cos we hear no lion roaring through them. all christians are as ordinary as any other human,; be hindu, muslim, atheists any one of any race, class, religion. they are just humans. nothing is roaring like a lion in them except their imaginations.

are you a christian? is god living inside you?
show me one thing that makes you special than other people of other faith or of no faith?

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by triumphadler: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
The Fool says in his heart, there is no GOD.

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
HardMirror:
So in 2012, same year i finally concluded i was done with this faith thing after internal battles for the past 2 years, a movie was released -one of the biggest movies ever made by the Christian movie industry
GOD'S NOT DEAD!!!

This movie was a sensation in the christian circle around the world, they jubilation, they celebrated, they finally found the answer they have been looking for.

IT SEEMED THE SCIENCE COMMUNITY AND ATHEIST COMMUNITY HAD BEEN GIVING THEM A REAL TOUGH TIME AND THEY WERE ALREADY LOSING HOPE OF GETTING MEANINGFUL DEFENSE FOR THEIR FAITH.

or did it?

The theme song for the movie (video above), by the Newsboys has been a sensation, with christians singing and jubilating as if they just found their god whom they actually thought was dead. this movie and song seemed to have brought god back to life.

this summarizes the whole christain faith. They have no prove for god, god is real because they say it is real, it is their opinion that must be taken as a fact. he is living inside them, meaning without them, there is no god. else why must they always be the ones speaking for god?
they claim god is roaring like a lion, i guess they are the only ones hearing the roars, cos we hear no lion roaring through them. all christians are as ordinary as any other human,; be hindu, muslim, atheists any one of any race, class, religion. they are just humans. nothing is roaring like a lion in them except their imaginations.

show me one thing that makes you special than other people of other faith or of no faith?

Mirrormirror, so we are to leave the Bible and hang on a song by "Newboys" or a popular film to determine the existence of God? Think am now mirror? Give me two reasons why God needs to prove Himself or needs to be proven?
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Image123(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
triumphadler:

The bigger fool keeps typing it, the biggest fools open their mouth to say it. Ever met a fool, what category was he or she or it these days?

2 Likes

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
triumphadler:
that is the opinion of the person that wrote that in Psalms. i can also write. "the Fool shouts out loud that there is God."

3 Likes

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Image123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
HardMirror:
that is the opinion of the person that wrote that in Psalms. i can also write. "the Fool shouts out loud that there is God."

Only that your view is insignificant and unproven.

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Pnutbota: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
I looove this song
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pnutbota:
I looove this song
beautiful song. i still enjoy a lot of gospel rock especially casting crown and hillsong.

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by hopefulLandlord: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2021
triumphadler:
A wise person however says it out loud!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2021
HardMirror:

Many Supposed Christian movies are exactly as your former Non-Knowing self. They do not know nor Understand the Way of The Lord.

"show me one thing that makes you special than other people"

I would show you more than one

1) Evil Never ever visits us or touches us at all.

2) Goodnesses and Favours wait for us or take hold of us continually.

3) Our Work ALWAYS prospers.

4) We are Feared by All

5) We never ever get into trouble.

6) We are completely immune and unaffected by plagues, hunger and evil.

Exactly as God Said and just to mention a few.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by jaephoenix(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Many Supposed Christian movies are exactly as your former Non-Knowing self. They do not know nor Understand the Way of The Lord.

"show me one thing that makes you special than other people"

I would show you more than one

1) Evil Never ever visits us or touches us at all.

2) Goodnesses and Favours wait for us or take hold of us continually.

3) Our Work ALWAYS prospers.

4) We are Feared by All

5) We never ever get into trouble.

6) We are completely immune and unaffected by plagues, hunger and evil.

Exactly as God Said and just to mention a few.

This is truly hilarious. So no christian had covid? Or no Christian has had accidents?
Looks like Christians hold the key to lies

3 Likes

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
jaephoenix:

This is truly hilarious. So no christian had covid? Or no Christian has had accidents?

It is not right to put impute what was not stated.

And since you have raised the fear of death, now I tell you this, "EVERY CHRISTIAN, THAT IS THE TRUE CHRIST FOLLOWER, IS LOOKING FORWARD TO DYING FOR IT IS VERY VERY GOOD THING FOR US, FOR WE KNOW IT IS BETTER THAN THIS RUBBISH FILLED EVIL WORLD.

DEATH IS OUR DOOR TO A BETTER LIVING IN A BETTER WORLD WE WOULD BE ENTERING INTO.

SO DEATH FROM DISEASE OR ACCIDENT OR ANYTHING IS NOT ADVERSE TO US!

WHICH IS WHY YOU SEE NONE OF THE DISCIPLES INCLUDING PAUL AFRAID OF IT.

DEATH IS A BAD THING TO ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE LIFE AND WHO WOULD NOT BE HAVING LIFE!
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by OtemAtum: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not right to put impute what was not stated.

And since you have raised the fear of death, now I tell you this, "EVERY CHRISTIAN, THAT IS THE TRUE CHRIST FOLLOWER, IS LOOKING FORWARD TO DYING FOR IT IS VERY VERY GOOD THING FOR US, FOR WE KNOW IT IS BETTER THAN THIS RUBBISH FILLED EVIL WORLD.

DEATH IS OUR DOOR TO A BETTER LIVING IN A BETTER WORLD WE WOULD BE ENTERING INTO.

SO DEATH FROM DISEASE OR ACCIDENT OR ANYTHING IS NOT ADVERSE TO US!

WHICH IS WHY YOU SEE NONE OF THE DISCIPLES INCLUDING PAUL AFRAID OF IT.

DEATH IS A BAD THING TO ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE LIFE AND WHO WOULD NOT BE HAVING LIFE!

Pick a Christian at random and you will see the fear of death written all over that one.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
Pick a Christian at random and you will see the fear of death written all over that one.

You are still wrongly referring to those who are exactly like you and are not Truly Christ Followers, as "Christian".

True Christians are exactly like Christ and the only Fear they have is the Fear of God.

And since God is our friend and very Close to us, we have nothing to fear and there's nothing to fear.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by OtemAtum: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are still wrongly referring to those who are exactly like you and are not Truly Christ Followers, as "Christian".

True Christians are exactly like Christ and the only Fear they have is the Fear of God.

And since God is our friend and very Close to us, we have nothing to fear and there's nothing to fear.
Christians know how to point accusing fingers. I'm not surprised though. grin grin
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
Christians know how to point accusing fingers. I'm not surprised though. grin grin

When strangers and unknown persons enter your house, office or community, you always point them out and declare to all that there are strangers in the midst thereof.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by OtemAtum: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When strangers and unknown persons enter your house, office or community, you always point them out and declare to all that there are strangers in the midst thereof.
kikikiki
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

you are so versed at saying rubbish. who told you you are even a christian to start with. none of your posts here show you even belong to a civil group talkless of being a christian, yet you want to be the class captain pointing out strangers.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2021
OtemAtum:
the truth is people want to use their religion to control everyone. they want to tell you you are a sinner, you are an infidel; just look at the United States and the Muslim nations, they want to condemn everyone that is not them. that is religion

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2021
jaephoenix:

lol. see how baba adeboye's son died, tb joshua died. dem no see anything to say about that one o.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Image123(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2021
HardMirror:
the truth is people want to use their religion to control everyone. they want to tell you you are a sinner, you are an infidel; just look at the United States and the Muslim nations, they want to condemn everyone that is not them. that is religion

Lol, so the United States is a Christian nation? How convenient. But you all argue blindly that only poor miserable Africans are Christians that the developed nations don't believe in God. Hypocrite.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by petra1(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2021
HardMirror:

A Christian has eternal life
He has Doninion over the devil.
He has passed from death to.life.

but a non christian has not life
He is under the bondage amd elements of thr world.
eternal doom awaits him

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2021
petra1:

A Christian has eternal life
imaginary eternal life. no proof of this

petra1:
He has Doninion over the devil.
laughable. the devil is as real as unicorns and the tooth fairy

petra1:
He has passed from death to.life.
i have not seen any dead christian passing from death to life and no single evidence for this.

petra1:
but a non christian has not life
if i am not alive i wont be typing this. there are about 5billion people alive right now who are not christians

petra1:
He is under the bondage amd elements of thr world.
everyone including all christians are under the elements of this world. we all feel cold, we all feel heat when the weather is hot, we all feel hungry, we all die, we all feel the wind, we all feel the sun. you are talking rubbish.

petra1:
eternal doom awaits him
according to you. that is your opinion, anyone can make an opinion. even Muslims thing you are doomed. it is not proven, cannot be proven. you just make stuff up to make yourselves feel good and special. the same way Hitler made the Germans feel special, claiming the Aryan race were the special race and they all believed him and followed him.
you aint special, you are just humans like anyone else all doomed to die some day

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by HardMirror(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

Lol, so the United States is a Christian nation? How convenient. But you all argue blindly that only poor miserable Africans are Christians that the developed nations don't believe in God. Hypocrite.
again you show you are poorly educated. i said the muslim countries see the united states as a christian nation. the hate the united states and the hate christians in proxy. and what is the big deal if africans who are poor and americans who rich (if that could be said for the majority), are christians? what exactly is your point exactly?
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by petra1(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2021
HardMirror:
you aint special, you are just humans like anyone else all doomed to die some day

Brother sometimee i used to think you just wanted to.gwt attention with all these posts.

if its qjat im thinking then there's no point reponnding to you. it means you have fallen away from the faith. irredeemable,eternally lost. there is no way anyone can make you understand.

Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6 (KJV Strong's)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by nencounter10: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2021
HardMirror:
GOD'S NOT DEAD!!!

or did it?

The reason why people cannot get scientific or physical proof that God exists is because he is a spirit. Man is used to believing only what his senses te him. Science is based wholly and entirely on information gathered by or conclusions come to by using the senses.

For as long as you depend on the senses you will never find God because God cannot be contacted by the five physical senses. God can only be contacted by the human spirit which is a spirit like God.

The only way to find God is by faith. Faith is believing God's word rather than the senses.

The Bible says "faith cometh by hearing , hearing by the word of God." If you want to find God, read your bible with an open and sincere heart. If you do that, you will develop faith and you will eventually find God.

God definitely is living and roaring inside of me. Many nairalands than are witches and wizards and occultic people have witnessed first hand that God is very much alive and is living inside of me. Many of them may get to read this post but the vast majority are dead.

I will create a thread were I will detail how many nairalands came to witness God living and roaring inside of me. The thread will be titled, " My encounter with nairalands witches."

Please read my thread titled " Holy spirit inspired rituals" which I have already created, and the thread titled "Let's talk about God's" so that you can fully understand that encounter.

God bless you.

P.S.

Just as the body have senses, similarly the spirit have sense. If you study the Bible you will find verses that says God heard, God smelt, and God saw. It take spirit senses to contact God. Spirit senses. Depend of faith and faith comes from God's word.
Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2021
HardMirror:
you are so versed at saying rubbish. who told you you are even a christian to start with. none of your posts here show you even belong to a civil group talkless of being a christian, yet you want to be the class captain pointing out strangers.

grin hahaha! You are only lamenting here because you have checked me out and seen that you and many others here are not able to validly counter me when I take a stand against any matter.

It is The Law "There is No Valid Argument Against The Truth!

And there is never any and you already know that it is proof of Falling when you attack the man (Ad hominem) rather than the argument. Miserable Sore Loser!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! by Anas09: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Poor Hardmirror the broken Mirror. Pls you just need to find a way to heal from that molestation as a child. Not all father figures are like the men in your immediate family. Hating God because he is a father won't help you.

(1) (Reply)

About Noah's Flood / Speaking In Tongues Is Pure Stupidity / Signs That You Are In A False Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.