Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal (19978 Views)

Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Ifybwoy7: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2021
pat077:
That's too much a fee for a player that is just a bit above average and has not won anything yet in this career.
not my Chelsea bros
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by feedthenation(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
OMNIVIRUS:

Do you know why he's expensive?
1. He's technically gifted, he's a space finder, can take players one on one, create space. His goals and assist may not be astronomically high but he brings a dimension to attack that city lacks since Silva.
2. He's British, locally developed players. There's a clause in the FA and Uefa that you must have a certain number of local players in your squad.
That's why a prime RVP was less than £30 million while Chamberlain is £35 million.
Check how much it cost Chelsea to sign Kante vs how much they signed Drinkwater or Barkley?

---good analysis---
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Eillyeillz(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
redcliff:

exact same thoughts. thanks to british media

A team that has Fooden in it, went on to spend that Huge amount on Grealish is same as Fooden, But personally, I'll Take Fooden over Grealish.
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Otasikwe(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
oluwatunde1984:
Good signing, sterling leaving or has left because this English mate is his replacement
How
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by mattmogan88: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
I shock as i see this news, 100million gịnị

Grealish is good but he no worth 100million....

This people are killing football with money, in next 3years average players go Dy cost 150million cheesy
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Drunkdick85(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
wman:
I really hope City doesn't get Messi. I hate to see a City team with Messi, Grealish and Harry Kane as new signings.

The rest of us in EPL are in soup if that happens.

That Will not happen. City doesn't have the money for the three deal with FFFP on their neck.
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Polynek(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Is that what you call the best coach? undecided
If you give me the same money, I will give same result. If he wan show say he be coach, make he go coach Wolves and achieve the same result!
Pep won't Kill Himself to prove He is d Bex coach, wen He was at Bayern He dominated d league, He did dsame at Barca and currently doing dsame at England, is it not only UCL dat remains 4 Him to win in Man-city? Abeg free mata even u know say d man na genius,
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by CSTRR: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
oliverano:

So an Apex Doctor who's trained with the finest equipment in one of the best hospitals in the world should come down to Ayetoro village in Ogun state and make use of our quack surgical tools and perform surgery just to prove he's a good doctor

Listen man, Pep is a two time UCL winner and should be respected.

He's spending billions go and check What United have spent in the same period since he joined City.

I keep saying one thing.

Sir Alex spent 26 years at United with only 2UCl and 13 EPL.

Pep is already a two time UCL winner...and he's already turning the league to dust, winning league, Cups like its nothing.

He's yet to win the UCl with City but he's already a two time UCL winner and deserves all the respect!!!
He is turning the league to dust because he is spending monies that other can't spend.

He spent over 120 million on his defence alone, they all flopped, he spent another 150 million again.

That is enough to make any good coach succeed.

He is a good coach but his financial spending should not be underestimated.

Are you telling me that Tuchel, kloop, or even Brendan Rodgers will not turn the league to dust if they had that kind of financial support?

Manchester United is an exception because they waste money and don't have a decent manager.
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Freebandz365: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by CSTRR: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Polynek:
Pep won't Kill Himself to prove He is d Bex coach, wen He was at Bayern He dominated d league, He did dsame at Barca and currently doing dsame at England, is it not only UCL dat remains 4 Him to win in Man-city? Abeg free mata even u know say d man na genius,
Which coach has ever been at Bayern and did not dominate?

Barcelona is a big club too.

Most good coaches will dominate with Barcelona.
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Noah94(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
It's a very good signing by the management of Man City but frankly speaking, Grealish is overpriced. #mytwocents
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by vickydevoka(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
pat077:
and have any of these players performed based on the price tag?
No. Even dembele of bacca hasn't performed. Most players that perform are usually bought less. E g kante, mount, sliver, and mehrez
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by Polynek(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
CSTRR:

Which coach has ever been at Bayern and did not dominate?

Barcelona is a big club too.

Most good coaches will dominate with Barcelona.
You are making sense too Bro. But u and I knows very dat Pep is a world class coach. End of discussion grin
Re: Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
English Press are wonderful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About Nigeria's Coach, José Peseiro So Far? / Emiliano Sala To Be Buried On Saturday In His Country, Argentina / Chioma Ajunwa (First Olympic Gold Medalist) Delivers Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.