Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) (32455 Views)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2021
sweetjohn:
All these people attacking Righteousness2 and Righteousness89 seems to me as agent of devil sent from hell to confuse and deceive people from listening to him. Otherwise, why are you all so pained every time this guys make a post? Can't you folks just mind your own business and move on without attacking him? Afterall, he didn't mention any of you names, he only make a post and preach his faith. You too say your own and preach whatsoever you believe in and leave him alone. And carefully looked, its same people that attacked any post on men of God, church and Christianity. There are indeed many agents of devils in nairaland. But God almighty pass them

Wrong bro.... Righteousness2 doesn't preach anymore, he's now into conspiracy theories... Read his messages these days....
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Disasters like this have happened long long ago

This doesn’t indicate anything. For example, Mount Vesuvius volcanic eruption killed a lot of people in Pompeii (I think) of the ancient Roman Empire. Countless natural disasters and plagues followed, like the bubonic plague of the 1500s in Europe.

Anyways, no temple to desecrate in Israel…nothing dey happen.

The Gospel of THE KINGDOM (Matthew 24 v 14) and THE ETERNAL GOSPEL (Revelation 14 v 6-7) hasn’t reached the ears of all mankind either. So calm down and stop crying wolf where there’s none.

LOI... Our brother wouldn't hear... He has lost it on this forum... That's how we corrected him on the "rapture theorem", and he realised the error and he preaches it right now, probably if we keep correcting him, he'd heed.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by 22o62021: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Your client or the one you gave ghonorea

If no be say mods deleted the thread wey get about

20 pages , you for know the woman
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2021
22o62021:

If no be say mods deleted the thread wey get about
20 pages , you for know the woman
Ehen but as dm don delete am, how I go con know na angry
Who she be cheesy
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by 22o62021: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Ehen but as dm don delete am, how I go con know na angry
Who she be cheesy

My fiancée for CA
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2021
22o62021:

My fiancée for CA
Extend my greetings to her...me sef dey find one tho. I need to commot this place
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by 22o62021: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Extend my greetings to her...me sef dey find one tho. I need to commot this place

Na so

Find am well oo
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Humanoid01:

Noah didn't prevent the flood from happening, he rather opted for a means to be safe from the flood, as he was directed by God.

He didn't do all that without warning people, so they could all build the ark together (or more arks) so they could be safe from the flood till it was over. But what did they do? They mocked him.

That's pretty much the same thing you're all doing to Righteousness and it's a similar event taking place now.

He can't prevent the rapture and tribulations that will take place, but he's suggesting a solution for everyone to be safe from them -- the only solution available. But what are you all doing? Mocking him and calling him names. Doesn't that make you one with those who mocked Noah?

You are as myopic as Righteousness and Noah is more sensible than you all religion bigots.... You are all bunch of scammers (People who penetrate into people's fear and emotional thresholds) .....

What has Righteousness built ? What is he building ? And what will he build against Rapture

Where is Righteousness Ark other than professing doom, doom ..... The earth is always in Doom and Boom because space is War .... All the planets are in turbulence competing for space in rotation and revolution .... What has You and Righteousness done for planet earth and humanity .... What has you done against earth's debacle, terrorism and banditry Pray ....

Prayer is good because it involves soul searching and communicating with God .... Noah also prayed and God wisdom him to Construct a Ship which he did !

What has God told you to do , Pray ... Just pray

What machine have you created, invented to stop the wildfire.... What Technologies have you created ..... or Your God ain't telling you nothing via prayer

Now, Righteousness professed Doom , Rapture (Oh yes, that's a problem) ....

But what is the Solution, Prayer ... Coming to Church, Bible study .....

What is the concrete solution , What is the concrete Technologies to conquer the impending doom ......... How do we stop the wildfire ... How do we stop Bokoharam and banditry .... pray

No one is mocking anyone ... You and him have little knowledge about God because both of you are religion bigot and God is beyond Doom ...... You bunch only pay attention to doom verily you will be scamming people if you ain't scamming them already......

Pastor like you always preach witches and witches and witches ......

My own conception of God is beyond Doom ... God is all Good except when we ain't paying attention or our mathematics ain't correct!!

It's because of stupidities from you all we have a lot of atheists ......

You sit down praying (Soul Searching) .... I got inspired to do Data Analytics and Robotics while you keep praying and praying without manifesting God's message and directive....

When hunger hook you, you start scamming !
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2021
DonroxyII:
You are as myopic as Righteousness and Noah is more sensible than you all religion bigots.... You are all bunch of scammers (People who penetrate into people's fear and emotional thresholds) .....

What has Righteousness built ? What is he building ? And what will he build against Rapture

Where is Righteousness Ark other than professing doom, doom ..... The earth is always in Doom and Boom because space is War .... All the planets are in turbulence competing for space in rotation and revolution .... What has You and Righteousness done for planet earth and humanity .... What has you done against earth's debacle, terrorism and banditry Pray ....

Prayer is good because it involves soul searching and communicating with God .... Noah also prayed and God wisdom him to Construct a Ship which he did !

What machine have you created, invented to stop the wildfire.... What Technologies have you created ..... or Your God ain't telling you nothing via prayer

What is the concrete solution , What is the concrete Technologies to conquer the impending doom ......... How do we stop the wildfire ... How do we stop Bokoharam and banditry .... pray

No one is mocking anyone ... You and him have little knowledge about God because both of you are religion bigot and God is beyond Doom ...... You bunch only pay attention to doom verily you will be scamming people if you ain't scamming them already......

My own conception of God is beyond Doom ... God is all Good except when we ain't paying attention or our mathematics ain't correct!!

You sit down praying (Soul Searching) .... I got inspired to do Data Analytics and Robotics while you keep praying and praying without manifesting God's message and directive....

Lol..... Another thing is that the likes of them don't read history, and also they don't know God....

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by membranus: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Your last sentence gat me weeping sir embarassed embarassed cry cry

Eeyaah, sorry, weep no more.

No man no cry, everything gonna be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2021
DonroxyII:

Look how quickly it escalated to this. You were acting nice at first, and then something about my comments struck a cord then you exploded. Haha! No wonder you were so firm in defending the other guy.

I don't think there's a possibility to think of the words “myopia” and “narrowmindedness” and not associate those with you.

Everybody has a right to believe in what they want and teach people that belief. These things are prophecies that were foretold many years ago. God works in a different timeline from this universe, and even though the events are not happening in the exact periodicity and frequency which one would expect, the point is they are unfolding.

What Righteousness and other “end times” evangelists do is to make people see that these things are not merely a result of what we see (man's activities, etc). The spiritual approach to these matters do not necessarily contradict the physical mechanisms. Rather one is an expression of the other. Since the spiritual controls the physical and these problems are essentially spiritual, then the more important solution is a spiritual one which Righteousness always suggests.

However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't take practical steps to ensure a solution. Instead of creating a conflict between faith and the scientific method of doing things in this world, it's important to create a balance because there are a lot of questions that science cannot answer.

This is where your narrowmindedness is expressed: you think everything is about science and therefore, there is no room for faith and the supernatural. Then you create a concept of “God” in your mind, to not make you look like an atheist. How myopic!

You keep talking about data analytics and robotics here and there. It seems you just developed an interest in those fields and the little you've learnt makes you feel like a genius already. What have you created yourself? How have you contributed to humanity and approached the problems in it? Have you made any substantial impact, or you're just the “all talk and not do” ambitious type? What makes you think that besides preaching and warning people about peril, Righteousness doesn't take practical measures towards creating a better global environment? Does everyone have to be tech savvy and skilled in every field? You see that you are indeed myopic?

If you are gifted in technology, that doesn't mean the next person has to be. If the next person is gifted in biological sciences, that doesn't mean you have to be. We just have to find a way to compliment eachother and work hand in hand to make sure our gifts are tangible. I think that's an advantage of diversity.

NB: I do not support extremely radical and uncontrolled preaching, but I believe in the right to speech. If you don't support someone's opinion about a concept, there are better ways to relate with them and try to make them view things from your side instead of playing the “all knowing” science nerd.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by annyz: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Goldbw122:
This one is close to hell fire wow..

Have you been to hell fire or had someone that has been there?
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol..... Another thing is that the likes of them don't read history, and also they don't know God....
Don't mind their lazy ass ... always turning things up and down ....

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Humanoid01:

Look how quickly it escalated to this. You were acting nice at first, and then something about my comments struck a cord then you exploded. Haha! No wonder you were so firm in defending the other guy.

I don't think there's a possibility to think of the words “myopia” and “narrowmindedness” and not associate those with you.

Everybody has a right to believe in what they want and teach people that belief. These things are prophecies that were foretold many years ago. God works in a different timeline from this universe, and even though the events are not happening in the exact periodicity and frequency which one would expect, the point is they are unfolding.

What Righteousness and other “end times” evangelists do is to make people see that these things are not merely a result of what we see (man's activities, etc). The spiritual approach to these matters do not necessarily contradict the physical mechanisms. Rather one is an expression of the other. Since the spiritual controls the physical and these problems are essentially spiritual, then the more important solution is a spiritual one which Righteousness always suggests.

However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't take practical steps to ensure a solution. Instead of creating a conflict between faith and the scientific method of doing things in this world, it's important to create a balance because there are a lot of questions that science cannot answer.

This is where your narrowmindedness is expressed: you think everything is about science and therefore, there is no room for faith and the supernatural. Then you create a concept of “God” in your mind, to not make you look like an atheist. How myopic!

You keep talking about data analytics and robotics here and there. It seems you just developed an interest in those fields and the little you've learnt makes you feel like a genius already. What have you created yourself? How have you contributed to humanity and approached the problems in it? Have you made any substantial impact, or you're just the “all talk and not do” ambitious type? What makes you think that besides preaching and warning people about peril, Righteousness doesn't take practical measures towards creating a better global environment? Does everyone have to be tech savvy and skilled in every field? You see that you are indeed myopic?

If you are gifted in technology, that doesn't mean the next person has to be. If the next person is gifted in biological sciences, that doesn't mean you have to be. We just have to find a way to compliment eachother and work hand in hand to make sure our gifts are tangible. I think that's an advantage of diversity.

NB: I do not support extremely radical and uncontrolled preaching, but I believe in the right to speech. If you don't support someone's opinion about a concept, there are better ways to relate with them and try to make them view things from your side instead of playing the “all knowing” science nerd.
See we Africans have problems and our problem is Religion Bigotry.... I just want to speak to your soul ... Don't be like Religion Bigots .... Every prophets of God has Profession and some War and Fight ...... You brought Noah and I used same Noah to counter your mindset .......

Noah was an Engineer .... He prayed to God and God revealed to him about an impending Doom which was flood ....

Noah was asked to build a ship so as to help his people against the flood ... He acted as instructed and put himself to work while also calling people to join him and they were all mocking him ......

Eventually the flood came and he was able to safe those who wanted to be saved and those who mocked him perished ....

Now, imagine now keep praying and keep begging God to stop the flood or thinking one angel will fly him out of the flood .... By the Grace of God he will perish inside the flood because no angel is coming .... He just must build that Ark and be saved .....

The lesson from the story is that God will not come down to help us nor you .... God will manifest in your brain to act then act ....... But when you dedicate your brain to abstract existence of God that's when you will be expecting an angel that will stop the wildfire via prayer ......

Our Job is to all be like Noah .... Stand to Construct an Ark to combat the impending Doom .... Live and Promote Green to battle Climate Change, Promote Green Technologies to restore Ozone layers so as for us not to be fried by Sun Radiations!!

If you like call me an atheist .... but I'm not a blind believer of God .... I belief God to be "all Good" and every other thing either good or evil !!

Rapture, Rapture, Rapture .... I say for one natural or artificial disaster, there are ten (10) scientific breakthroughs.....

I have never seen Righteousness2 celebrating Scientific Breakthrough or Pharmaceutical Breakthroughs.....

Lurk around news of Doom then jump into Rapture...... Before one molten magma will erupt hundreds of thousands of benefits would have been reaped........

Why not mentioning the beauty of the Lord and ask people to do more in order to earn more ....

Is God all about Doom, Bokoharam, Wildfire... what about those goods that are happening day in day out

I also understand the end time philosophies but it can never be stopped .... Life is recycling... Present human is at the peak of our civilizations and God given Knowledge are being used for evil .... prayer wouldn't stopped it what we needed is for Righteous ones to start creating Green Technologies and overpower those using God's gift for Evil until that :

The Earth will reset and humanity will start all over again as far as the Earth is not deorbited!
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by planetx: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Planet Nibiru draws closer and closer all this wildfires are from the lava it is dropping. Things are about to get really bad when this planet really enters earth orbit and make a overpass, you are about to see real mega wildfires.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
annyz:

Have you been to hell fire or had someone that has been there?

No but that fire is real..
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
DonroxyII:
See we Africans have problems and our problem is Religion Bigotry.... I just want to speak to your soul ... Don't be like Religion Bigots .... Every prophets of God has Profession and some War and Fight ...... You brought Noah and I used same Noah to counter your mindset .......

Noah was an Engineer .... He prayed to God and God revealed to him about an impending Doom which was flood ....

Noah was asked to build a ship so as to help his people against the flood ... He acted as instructed and put himself to work while also calling people to join him and they were all mocking him ......

Eventually the flood came and he was able to safe those who wanted to be saved and those who mocked him perished ....

Now, imagine now keep praying and keep begging God to stop the flood or thinking one angel will fly him out of the flood .... By the Grace of God he will perish inside the flood because no angel is coming .... He just must build that Ark and be saved .....

The lesson from the story is that God will not come down to help us nor you .... God will manifest in your brain to act then act ....... But when you dedicate your brain to abstract existence of God that's when you will be expecting an angel that will stop the wildfire via prayer ......

Our Job is to all be like Noah .... Stand to Construct an Ark to combat the impending Doom .... Live and Promote Green to battle Climate Change, Promote Green Technologies to restore Ozone layers so as for us not to be fried by Sun Radiations!!

If you like call me an atheist .... but I'm not a blind believer of God .... I belief God to be "all Good" and every other thing either good or evil !!

Rapture, Rapture, Rapture .... I say for one natural or artificial disaster, there are ten (10) scientific breakthroughs.....

I have never seen Righteousness2 celebrating Scientific Breakthrough or Pharmaceutical Breakthroughs.....

Lurk around news of Doom then jump into Rapture...... Before one molten magma will erupt hundreds of thousands of benefits would have been reaped........

Why not mentioning the beauty of the Lord and ask people to do more in order to earn more ....

Is God all about Doom, Bokoharam, Wildfire... what about those goods that are happening day in day out

I also understand the end time philosophies but it can never be stopped .... Life is recycling... Present human is at the peak of our civilizations and God given Knowledge are being used for evil .... prayer wouldn't stopped it what we needed is for Righteous ones to start creating Green Technologies and overpower those using God's gift for Evil until that :

The Earth will reset and humanity will start all over again as far as the Earth is not deorbited!
Although the lesson you learnt from Noah's story is one worth considering, it is not the actual message.

Here, let me give a summary and refresh your memory on what really happened.

God was tired of the wickedness of the people, but He found only Noah and his family different and obedient. So He told Noah that He would destroy the world with a great flood, and then He gave him instructions to build a boat that would save him, his family and the animals around from the flood.

It was a dry land that they dwelt in, one would think it to be sheer insanity to build a boat on a land that barely even experienced rainfall. Noah thought it wise to inform the people and tried to make them turn from their sinful ways, but they mocked him and called him crazy for building boat on sand. Pretty insane huh?

Eventually, that day came and everyone, including those who mocked Noah drowned in the flood, and that was the partial end of an era of humans.

Now these are the key points from that story:

The flood was definitely going to happen since God had already determined it, Noah didn't try to stop the flood but he rather devised a means to avoid being victimized. He also tried to save people from it, even though God didn't specifically tell him to do that.

That was a proposed solution. Perhaps, if they had changed their minds and turned from their ways, God would have prevented the flood from happening. Noah warned them, not because he wanted to instill fear in them, but because he loved them [a trait he received from God] and wanted them to be saved. It's as simple as that, now is that any different from what people like Righteousness2 are doing today?

Let's use the Noah story as a proper analogy:

▪The flood represents the perilous times and tribulations that are unfolding rapidly.
▪The ark represents Jesus, who is the solution to our sinful lifestyles.
▪The warnings are pretty much the same, and the mockery isn't any different from how it was in those days.
▪Noah couldn't prevent the flood, same way we can't prevent the rapture and the end of the world already determined by God. We only have two solutions:

1. Run into the ark (Jesus).
2. Turn from our sinful ways so that God won't destroy the world again.

But sadly as it was in those days, most people are not listening, but they are mocking those who preach about these things. That is why the prophecies will eventually manifest. So while we try to do our best humanly to prevent these events from causing maximum damage, we should know that our efforts are limited, therefore we have to humbly accept the terms that will save us from the coming “flood” .

Think, brother, think!
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Humanoid01:

Although the lesson you learnt from Noah's story is one worth considering, it is not the actual message.

Here, let me give a summary and refresh your memory on what really happened.

God was tired of the wickedness of the people, but He found only Noah and his family different and obedient. So He told Noah that He would destroy the world with a great flood, and then He gave him instructions to build a boat that would save him, his family and the animals around from the flood.

It was a dry land that they dwelt in, one would think it to be sheer insanity to build a boat on a land that barely even experienced rainfall. Noah thought it wise to inform the people and tried to make them turn from their sinful ways, but they mocked him and called him crazy for building boat on sand. Pretty insane huh?

Eventually, that day came and everyone, including those who mocked Noah drowned in the flood, and that was the partial end of an era of humans.

Now these are the key points from that story:

The flood was definitely going to happen since God had already determined it, Noah didn't try to stop the flood but he rather devised a means to avoid being victimized. He also tried to save people from it, even though God didn't specifically tell him to do that.

That was a proposed solution. Perhaps, if they had changed their minds and turned from their ways, God would have prevented the flood from happening. Noah warned them, not because he wanted to instill fear in them, but because he loved them [a trait he received from God] and wanted them to be saved. It's as simple as that, now is that any different from what people like Righteousness2 are doing today?

Let's use the Noah story as a proper analogy:

▪The flood represents the perilous times and tribulations that are unfolding rapidly.
▪The ark represents Jesus, who is the solution to our sinful lifestyles.
▪The warnings are pretty much the same, and the mockery isn't any different from how it was in those days.
▪Noah couldn't prevent the flood, same way we can't prevent the rapture and the end of the world already determined by God. We only have two solutions:

1. Run into the ark (Jesus).
2. Turn from our sinful ways so that God won't destroy the world again.

But sadly as it was in those days, most people are not listening, but they are mocking those who preach about these things. That is why the prophecies will eventually manifest. So while we try to do our best humanly to prevent these events from causing maximum damage, we should know that our efforts are limited, therefore we have to humbly accept the terms that will save us from the coming “flood” .

Think, brother, think!

Bro... God will destroy the world whether we likr it or not... His words never fail... Yes Jesus is the ark that will save His people (rapture), before God destroys the world because of the proliferation of wickedness (Antichrist and its Babylonia system), however why do we always preach God when there is a disaster?? Why not show people the wonderful works of God and the need to come to Jesus Christ because of the loving kindness of God?
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by dragunov: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Jesus can not even save himself on the cross...
Pls wise up and stop engaging in idolatory under the guise of worshiping man god....

Jesus is not God but a servant and messenger sent to the Jews!

The rejection of the message of Jesus by the haughty Jews gave birth to Christianity!

Paul fabricated all the deceptions!
Pls wise up

Inconsequential Mor.on! You dedicate your time, energy and life trying to force people into rejecting Christianity, attacking the bible and posting all kinds of blasphemy, profanity and slander. You do that because your religion is threatened by Christianity more than any other belief systems. Yet you will block people from refuting your claims and attacking your religious misbeliefs. You attack othets but stop others from attacking you because you hate the truth. Muslims on this forum are bloody hypocrites.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
obonujoker:

Bro... God will destroy the world whether we likr it or not... His words never fail... Yes Jesus is the ark that will save His people (rapture), before God destroys the world because of the proliferation of wickedness (Antichrist and its Babylonia system), however why do we always preach God when there is a disaster?? Why not show people the wonderful works of God and the need to come to Jesus Christ because of the loving kindness of God?
Yeah, we are meant to preach the whole counsel of the gospel. I don't know Righteousness2 off this platform, but if the end times is the only aspect of the gospel he preaches about, then he's in absolute error. Wisdom is always profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Humanoid01:

Yeah, we are meant to preach the whole counsel of the gospel. I don't know Righteousness2 off this platform, but if the end times is the only aspect of the gospel he preaches about, then he's in absolute error. Wisdom is always profitable to direct.

Yeah... cool
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by OkCornel(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

How then will you explain the yearly raging inferno?

Most of these fires are caused by humans (campfires left unattended, the burning of debris, equipment use and malfunctions, negligently discarded cigarettes, and intentional acts of arson)

While natural causes are largely attributed to lightening strikes.

https://www.nps.gov/articles/wildfire-causes-and-evaluation.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Russia Rescued The Ruble / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.