Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) (436 Views)

Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) / Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) by BrandBrainBox: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Whoever you are, as long as you have your family in the country known as 'Nigeria' on the world map, this is a must-read for you. It doesn't matter if you are Arewa, Biafra, Oduduwa, or whoever else.

I'm inspired with a message this evening. It's about how we can all give something that will cost us nothing in order to bring better fortunes to Nigeria. It's also about WHY we need to do so.

But, before delivering my simple message, I want YOU to put these two points at the back of your head:

1. When we say 'Nigeria', we're MAINLY talking about the people (children, boys, girls, young men, young women, old men, and old women). The primary meaning of that name 'Nigeria' does not refer to the landscape or the houses, or whatever else, but the people (including YOUR family members).
2. Nigeria does not belong to the politicians or the terrorists or anyone else but to YOU and ME. If anything, the evil politicians and the terrorists are thieves (not owners) of the country. They steal what belongs to us and use it against us. So, if someone stole what belongs to YOU, what should you do? Should you leave your property for the thief, or should you try anything you can to take back what belongs to you? Of course, you know the answer.

Now, the above two points have answered the question of why we should change Nigeria for good. Even if we finally decide to go our separate ways, we should first put our house in order. Otherwise, the problems we left unsolved in the parent country will follow us to our respective new countries.

NOW, HOW CAN WE START TO CHANGE NIGERIA FOR GOOD?

Here's the answer I'm here to give:

Bruce Lee is quoted as once saying as follows:

Don't speak negatively about yourself, even as a joke. Your body doesn't know the difference. Words are energy and (they) cast spells. That's why it's called 'spelling'. Change the way you speak about yourself and you can change your life. WHAT YOU ARE NOT CHANGING, YOU ARE ALSO CHOOSING.

I know that there are verses in the Bible and the Qr'an that say the same thing that the martial artist Bruce Lee is quoted as saying above. But, I'm careful not to quote from a religious book to avoid certain prejudices.

Well, I'm using that quote to talk to us as Nigerians from all regions and religions. We have the power to start changing Nigeria for good, and that power lives in our INDIVIDUAL hearts and mouths.

One of our major problems as a people is that we emphasize religion without emphasizing spirituality which should be the soul of religion. The power of religion is the spirituality in it. We may be divided at the level of religion. But, at the level of spirituality, we are always united.

So, let's start changing Nigeria for good by uniting at the level of spirituality against our REAL enemies. Igbos and Yorubas are not enemies. North and South are not enemies. Christianity and Islam are not enemies. The only enemies we have are the THIEVES against the OWNERS of the land.

With that understanding, I invite every Nigerian to change our language regarding the country. Start saying GOOD things about the country, and BAD things against her enemies. If you do otherwise, you are cutting your nose to spite your face. You know why?

See why: If anything happens to Nigeria, it is happening to YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PROPERTY, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR BUSINESS, ETC. For instance, if war breaks out or fuel sells at N1,000 a liter, or $1 exchanges at N2,000 due to poor leadership, who suffers from the situation? Isn't it you?

PRACTICALS: LET'S START NOW
I urge every Nigerian to say something like this every morning FROM YOUR HEART before you eat:

May it be well with Nigeria and Nigerians (3 times). Let everything turn against those hatching secret plans that will disconcert Nigeria and Nigerians (3 times)

I beg us to do this every morning. If you belong to a religion, you can do it as a part of your daily morning prayer. Otherwise, you can do it believing your spirit. It boils down to the same thing.

Now, I beg us to start doing this right here and now by you typing your support to the above affirmation/prayer. For instance, if you are religious, your support could be as simple as a HEARTY "amin" or "amen". Thank you all.

Re: A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) by EndNigeriaNnow: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria is the territory while Nigerians are the people/ citizens living inside the territory.

If u caught ur wive cheating with another man on ur matrimonial bed, would u forgive her? even if u can forgive her, I don't think u can forgive that kind of woman if she repeats that more than 5 times.

In Nigeria, there are different ethnic groups, we have tried to live together for years and forgiven each other for long, so the forgiven part has been exhausted. It is too late, the country is a failed country, separation /secession is the only solution now.

1 Like

Re: A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) by EndNigeriaNnow: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Freedom for the coming generation. Freedom from experiencing hell in a failed country.

Re: A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) by EndNigeriaNnow: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
this one is for u personally BrandBrainBox

1 Like

Re: A Very Unusual Way To Change Nigeria For Good, And Why (PHOTO) by after4: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
bia ops, unity is not by force and we will break up this shit hole. you can remain with the fulanis, no one cares. motivational speaker

abeg who get that meme "aje you dey motivate me"

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Steals Show As Anambra Youths Honour Him With Man Of The Year / Breaking: Ibrahim Mantu Is Dead / Uduaghan, Sagay Felicitate With Olu Of Warri-elect, Tsola Emiko On Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.