Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

2003 Toyota Sienna XLE For Transport In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE For Transport In Lagos (1151 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003 Toyota Sienna XLE For Transport In Lagos by Dijita: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.
I am in Diaspora and decided to run transportation business remotely in Lagos. I am starting with a 2003 Sienna. If it work out, I will add more vehicles. if it failed, I will sell the car and move on.

This cost of the van, transportation and clearance amounted to approximately $5,000 which is about #2.5Million.
I am in the process of registration and obtaining insurance. I was told the cost of commercial registration is #65000 in Lagos. I am still waiting for the cost of insurance.

You can contribute to the tread if you have good and bitter experience to share.
Thanks
Re: 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE For Transport In Lagos by Joeboy88: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
My Bro, if u have a very good & God fearing someone to manage it, u'll enjoy it but if u fall into a wrong hand, U'll think ur village people are after ur life. I tried it with Delta line, the driver will always call that one thing or the other got spoilt where they know u cannot come & see for urself..That's how I keep sending money for repairs. Later on, stories of he didn't work pop up even if he works. When the Sienna clocked two years with them, it was looking like a 7yrs old Sienna. when I couldn't cope with them again, I just collected it, spent money in making it presentable & started using it for school runs for my kids.

4 Likes

Re: 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE For Transport In Lagos by Idaytesj29(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dijita:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.
I am in Diaspora and decided to run transportation business remotely in Lagos. I am starting with a 2003 Sienna. If it work out, I will add more vehicles. if it failed, I will sell the car and move on.

This cost of the van, transportation and clearance amounted to approximately $5,000 which is about #2.5Million.
I am in the process of registration and obtaining insurance. I was told the cost of commercial registration is #65000 in Lagos. I am still waiting for the cost of insurance.

You can contribute to the tread if you have good and bitter experience to share.
Thanks

Good day Dijita, Did you eventually invest in the business? How is your transport business going?

I already sent you a mail. Kindly respond. Or do you prefer WhatsApp?
Re: 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE For Transport In Lagos by Trustingod777: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
I need someone using sienna 2007 because I am having some little issue with my sienna 2007 please I need your advice

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Mini Bus (korope) / This Is The Most Powerful Volkswagen Golf Ever Made / What Is Wrong With My 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.