Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. (1201 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by adubam(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
So I went to an NNPC fuel station today at Central Area Abuja today and opted to use the POS machine since I would be buying full tank and would not know the total amount to fill the tank.

The fuel attendant told me the he would need us to make an attempt on the machine with an estimated amount to know if the machine would work. So I told him to try 8K but he insisted 9K I had about 3k fuel in my Toyota Camry so I forced him to try 8k and luckily the machine worked.

His plan was to take a higher amount so that I would leave the rest to him but I sharp eye. He started vibrating that "we big men" don't like to give that given brings blessing bla bla bla. The guy nearly insulted me - " he was amaze at my " stinginess" - The thing shock me. They just want to collect by all mince for Christmas.

The one I went to before this one just quickly wiped all the transaction and told me my bill was 9500 naira. I saw in the meter that it was 9433.33. I just allowed her because I don't want problem.

If this people hold gun they would rob person.

Please share your experience.

Thanks.

CC: Lala
Seun

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by daddytime(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Una dey follow dem talk too much that's why the see finish.

Once I enter, ask for your pos, tell you how much I want buy my eye dey the meter. Every other talks and jokes no kwansign me again.

Na market I come buy no be gist I come gist.

All those gist na to throw you off balance make dem nack you akpako

Thieves, wicked, and dishonest people everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by adubam(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:
Una dey follow dem talk too much that's why the see finish.

Once I enter, ask for your pos, tell you how much I want buy my eye dey the meter. Every other talks and jokes no kwansign me again.

Na market I come buy no be gist I come gist.

All those gist na to throw you off balance make dem nack you akpako

Thieves, wicked, and dishonest people everywhere.

My guy I no even discuss with this one ooo. The guy was just arrogant. I fear for the rich in this country. Me wen dey drive Pencil Light 1999 car I am seen as big man for this guy eyes what about people driving Corolla or 20m naira cars?

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by daddytime(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
adubam:

My guy I no even discuss with this one ooo. The guy was just arrogant. I fear for the rich in this country. Me wen dey drive Pencil Light 1999 car I am seen as big man for this guy eyes what about people driving Corolla or 20m naira cars?

Na whine the guy dey whine you to distract you.

Dem no dey follow the real big men talk the way him engage you.

Abi you no know say Nigerian poor people get inferiority complex?

5 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by OfficialDJ: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingreign prefers these criminals milking him, because he doesn't like headache grin

Jeff bezos, well done

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by BornToSucced(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
I once went to Total Filling Station in Gbagada to fuel my car for 5k, but I was surprised when the old woman (almost 40) working as a Fuel Attendant arrogantly stopped the meter at 4,900. I asked her why? With her full chest, she said the 100 is her chop money. I was confused, annoyed, and dissapointed at the same time.

I told her to complete my fuel or else I would deal with her. And if she needed a tip, she should have asked me politely.

She grudgingly completed my fuel, and keep saying the money is nothing.

It wasn't the money that was my problem, because I tip when I can. But the way she went about it was so arrogant.

Please watch out for those fuel attendants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by kingreign(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Kingreign prefers these criminals milking him, because he doesn't like headache grin

Jeff bezos, well done
Whatever K!
Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by adubam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
BornToSucced:
I once went to Total Filling Station in Gbagada to fuel my car for 5k, but I was surprised when the old woman (almost 40) working as a Fuel Attendant arrogantly stopped the meter at 4,900. I asked her why? With her full chest, she said the 100 is her chop money. I was confused, annoyed, and dissapointed at the same time.

I told her to complete my fuel or else I would deal with her. And if she needed a tip, she should have asked me politely.

She grudgingly completed my fuel, and keep saying the money is nothing.

It wasn't the money that was my problem, because I tip when I can. But the way she went about it was so arrogant.

Please watch out for those fuel attendants.

So annoying. The managers of those fuel stations are milking us via adjusted meters and the attendants they false us to part ways with our hard earn money. So people with entitlement mentality.

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by OfficialDJ: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
kingreign:

Whatever K!
dude, this is as lame and redundant as it gets....
Try another joke
Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by kingreign(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:
dude, this is as lame and redundant as it gets....
Try another joke
K
Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by alphaNomega: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Jeff bezos, well done

You remember that his post abi? I kept shaking my head as I replied him
Re: My Shocking Experiences With Fuel Pump Attendants. by OfficialDJ: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

You remember that his post abi? I kept shaking my head as I replied him
dumb thinking actually. Very.

(1) (Reply)

Acura Rdx Tech Package / Any Thing Wrong With Getting A Naija Used Car? / Advanced Driving Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.