Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? (2084 Views)

2023: North Now A Human Abattoir, Power Should Go The Southeast -arewa Groups / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by techwaya: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
From my findings i discovered that the main reason the international community do not want Nigeria to break is because of oil which is mainly situated In the southsouth.but it seems the Igbos are a pain in the neck lately with their Biafran agitation it has become an emotional blackmail to both Nigeria and Britain who are the major beneficiary of the oil,they are gradually getting tired of the complain of Igbos with the world wide ipob protest and the rest,the international community do not want Nigeria restructured as well because each region will control her resource and will be the ones making laws and policies on how the oil trade goes it will weaken British neo-colonial influence on Nigeria.
Instead of restructuring Nigeria they rather let Igbos go since they are the ones who are really not satisfied with the status quo other ethnic groups are not really bothered so they want want to experiment by letting Igbos go.

The north are very confident that only igbos have the guts to challenge FG no other ethnic group will dare because they know it deadly ,so its likely if Igbos go Nigeria will still remain loosing just southeast territory..

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by Techguy96(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is this a joke?
No other ethnic group will dare?
Are u in Nigeria at all, when did Ibo started agitating sef.

If funny how most of u igbos think low of other tribes

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by tesseract: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
One thing I know is that if these Edo people start their own madness... Nigeria will not survive 3 months. Don't jump to conclusions
Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by Heartbender: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
This child's play called IPOB has to be the source of your pathetic delusion. Even IPOB and Ohanaeze Ndiigbo apologised to the Ijaws and Peoples of South-Southern States late last month. Other tribes and regions have their methods of addressing their grievances that are more valid than the circus of clowns marauding the southeast

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by r4bbit: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
This thread is for fools, that is, if you find yourself agreeing to this thread,go see a psychiatrist ,you're losing your mind
Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by babasolution: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
tesseract:
One thing I know is that if these Edo people start their own madness... Nigeria will not survive 3 months. Don't jump to conclusions

But the Edo people will not,they comfortable with the status quo

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by slimfit1(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Yoruba people are ready to go as well.
Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by fenibak: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2021
techwaya:
From my findings i discovered that the main reason the international community do not want Nigeria to break is because of oil which is mainly situated In the southsouth.but it seems the Igbos are a pain in the neck lately with their Biafran agitation it has become an emotional blackmail to both Nigeria and Britain who are the major beneficiary of the oil,they are gradually getting tired of the complain of Igbos with the world wide ipob protest and the rest,the international community do not want Nigeria restructured as well because each region will control her resource and will be the ones making laws and policies on how the oil trade goes it will weaken British neo-colonial influence on Nigeria.
Instead of restructuring Nigeria they rather let Igbos go since they are the ones who are really not satisfied with the status quo other ethnic groups are not really bothered so they want want to experiment by letting Igbos go.

The north are very confident that only igbos have the guts to challenge FG no other ethnic group will dare because they know it deadly ,so its likely if Igbos go Nigeria will still remain loosing just southeast territory..

I don't agree with that part, if igbos break away, nigeria would crumble, the only people that might want to stay with the North are the ijaws, but yorubas would surely leave once igbos leave and this is the main reason why Fulanis don't want igbos to leave, igbos are the only tribe holding Nigeria together, I have not seen this kind of blood marriage, joining people together by force, blood has been spilled to keep this zoo one, and for what.. Oil and gas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by techwaya: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2021
fenibak:

I don't agree with that part, if igbos break away, nigeria would crumble, the only people that might want to stay with the North are the ijaws, but yorubas would surely leave once igbos leave and this is the main reason why Fulanis don't want igbos to leave, igbos are the only tribe holding Nigeria together, I have not seen this kind of blood marriage, joining people together by force, blood has been spilled to keep this zoo one, and for what.. Oil and gas

Ijaws stay with the north?.... cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by fenibak: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2021
techwaya:

Ijaws stay with the north?.... cheesy

Of course they prefer the North to igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by fenibak: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2021
tesseract:

Story, we want to see action, enough talk, are you waiting until you turn into Afghanistan before you start?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by fenibak: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Heartbender:
This child's play called IPOB has to be the source of your pathetic delusion. Even IPOB and Ohanaeze Ndiigbo apologised to the Ijaws and Peoples of South-Southern States late last month. Other tribes and regions have their methods of addressing their grievances that are more valid than the circus of clowns marauding the southeast

Where did ipob apologise to Edwin Clark? Edwin Clark is not really speaking for the all ijaws there are some ijaws that know that the guy is a fraud and a traitor, the man has sold his people to the north, why is that region not like dubai?
Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by mamaafrik(m): 2:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Op is high,if east go,yoruba dey follow
Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by Techguy96(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
babasolution:

But the Edo people will not,they comfortable with the status quo
No one is, but what ever iPod is doing is definitely not it, it will only lead to death of their young men, do we still hear of esn, most of them have been killed n arrested. Look at how nk ended, people are planning and strategising because not everyone come out to shout like iPod doesn't mean they are scared or comfortable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason The North Now Wants Igbos To go With Just Southeast? by Techguy96(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
fenibak:

Most of you don't really know anything about the country u leave in.
Ijaw stay with the north, u most be delusional. Besides ijaw doesn't have the final say in Niger delta, they maybe the most vocal, but u have to remember a combination of edo, itsekiri, illaje, the awka ibom n cross river, infact they are lots of stake holders in Niger delta ijaw just happens to be loud.
But still no Niger delta stake holder will stay with the north when Ibo leave .

(1) (Reply)

FFK's Ex-Wife Dancing In Body Fitted Tight To Usher In The New Year: Video / I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 / Tired Looking Picture Of Osibanjo At The APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.