Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq (1953 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2022
I get the fact that Reno has to dance to the tune of his pay master(Atiku) but does he have to do it so unintelligently?
How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq all in a bid to discredit the candidate? It's so obvious Reno does not have the welfare of the common man in his heart. All he cares about is his pocket and political appointment which will never come.

See how he shot himself on the leg grin.

4 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by otipoju(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Reno wey don crase finish. Na to enter market na him remain.

19 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Moh247: 2:31am On Jul 10, 2022
cool

I strongly condemned homosexuality in strong terms but should we support killing and jungle Justice of fellow human over sex and relationships then that's evil

You want to kill other people's children like Idris Bobrisky and James for having mental issues or different sexual orientation, we won't tolerate that

Well we are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter as President and a Fulani jihadist as Vice President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by olatade(m): 2:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Always tweeting rubbish just to remain relevant

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by JAMO84: 2:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Obi has completely hijack people that used to love clown like OMOKRI, Sowore and Deji Adeyenju.

13 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 10, 2022
otipoju:
Reno wey don crase finish. Na to enter market na him remain.
Legit crase no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Penguin2: 2:48am On Jul 10, 2022
This election just exposed Reno as a shameless charlatan.

I just hope Atiku gives him enough money to last him a lifetime because nobody will ever take him serious again.

In fact he should pray for Atiku to win the election because if Atiku doesn’t then his (Reno) career, political or otherwise, is finished in Nigeria forever.

Stupid idiot!

26 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
I strongly condemned homosexuality in strong terms but should we support killing and jungle Justice of fellow human over sex and relationships then that's evil

The point here is, Reno was trying to sound all sanctimonious over Peter Obi's VP whereas he condemns it too. Read that last tweet properly and you'll see him referring to those who supports lgbtq as "fools".

11 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by press9jatv: 2:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:
I get the fact that Reno has to dance to the tune of his pay master(Atiku) but does he have to do it so unintelligently?
How can he be criticizing someone whom he shares the same view with on lgbtq all in a bid to discredit the candidate? It's so obvious Reno does not have the welfare of the common man in his heart. All he cares about is his pocket and political appointment which will never come.

See how he shot himself on the leg grin.
in his 2019 tweets he never called the lgbtq to be killed now unlike Peter Obi vice presidential candidate calling on the lgbtq to be killed cos’ he’s a gay. PO missed it again..
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
in his 2019 tweets he never called the lgbtq to be killed now unlike Peter Obi vice presidential candidate calling on the lgbtq to be killed cos’ he’s a gay. PO missed it again..
He refers to those who supports it as "fools". read the last tweet.

Since you all want to be sanctimonious over Peter Obi's VP, is it civil to call someone a "fool" simply because he shares a different opinion from yours? In this case, is Reno right?

Let your judgment be balanced not biased. Why don't you see anything wrong in Reno's tweets?

5 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Viscuz: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Leave me alone

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by plaindealer: 3:16am On Jul 10, 2022
OP, you are lamer than lame, you made zero sense.

There's a difference between condemning LGBTQ and calling for them to be slaughtered.

According Pandora's Taliban and excremitist bloodthirsty VP candidate, gay people should be killed.

Going by his evil and satanic beliefs, Doyin Okupe's gay son should be slaughtered for being gay.
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by plaindealer: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

He refers to those who supports it as "fools". read the last tweet.

Since you all want to be sanctimonious over Peter Obi's VP, is it civil to call someone a "fool" simply because he shares a different opinion from yours? In this case, is Reno right?

Let your judgment be balanced not biased. Why don't you see anything wrong in Reno's tweets?

Reno's tweet showed his disdain for gays, but he did no say they must be killed.

Why is it always so hard for people like you to read and comprehend simple English words?

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2022
plaindealer:

There's a difference between condemning LGBTQ and calling for them to be slaughtered.

According Pandora's Taliban and excremitist bloodthirsty VP candidate, gay people should be killed.

Going by his evil and satanic beliefs, Doyin Okupe's gay son should be slaughtered for being gay.

I normally wouldn't reply someone who starts his comments insulting himself. But since it's my thread, I'll oblige you.
Is it right to call someone a "fool" simply because he holds a different point of view from yours? Why don't you see anything wrong in that?

Judging from how stupidly you started your comment, this might be very difficult for you to answer so I'll attach a screenshot, showing the definition of a fool

4 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Reno's tweet showed his disdain for gays, but he did no say they must be killed.

Why is it always so hard for people like you to read and comprehend simple English words?

He showed his disdain with insults? If only comprehension wasn't difficult for you, you would have understood all I'm only pointing at is, if you must condemn Dati's tweet, you should also condemn Reno's. Cause there's a difference between not liking something, and insulting those who like what you don't like. How difficult is that for you to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Lexy123O: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Your foolishness is of the highest level. Saying someone is a fool and asking for them to be killed equate to the same thing now? Supporting a candidate doesn’t mean you should loose your sense. Shut up and stop disgracing yourself and your family.
Felixamos:

I normally wouldn't reply someone who starts his comments insulting himself. But since it's my thread, I'll oblige you.
Is it right to call someone a "fool" simply because he holds a different point of view from yours? Why don't you see anything wrong in that?

Judging from how stupidly you started your comment, this might be very difficult for you to answer so I'll attach a screenshot, showing the definition of a fool

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Lexy123O:
Your foolishness is of the highest level. Saying someone is a fool and asking for them to be killed equate to the same thing now? Supporting a candidate doesn’t mean you should loose your sense. Shut up and stop disgracing yourself and your family. w
This is the reason I hardly engage folks on here in a conversation. Highlight any place I equated them to be the same thing and I'll give you 2k instantly.

It's okay if you don't understand English but must you be stupid at the same time?

I can't believe I'm arguing with someone this dumb. I'm still waiting oh. Show me the place I said it.

4 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by ChoCho54(f): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Even those that supported the stoning of Deborah to please their prophet are drooling.
Didn't your quoran ask you to kill homos? The running mate is also a Muslim like you and moh247. Infact he's a better Muslim than you all. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Fahdiga(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

He showed his disdain with insults? If only comprehension wasn't difficult for you, you would have understood all I'm only pointing at is, if you must condemn Dati's tweet, you should also condemn Reno's. Cause there's a difference between not liking something, and insulting those who like what you don't like. How difficult is that for you to understand?
Stop taking those people serious. Haven't you heard that too much agbado and cassava can cause brain drain? Is there any difference between them and Reno the randy man? They project themselves as pious people whereas they are supporting same Reno who abandoned his wife and three innocent children including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated. God will surely punish all of them including Reno the dangling prick for their evil deeds. God cannot be mocked.

4 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by ChoCho54(f): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Peter Obi has morphed APC and PDP into one tiny wailing end of year party.

How art the mighty fallen..

Oga fahdiga good money o. Una no dey sleep?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Stop taking those people serious. Haven't you heard that too much agbado and cassava can cause brain drain? Is there any difference between them and Reno the randy man? They project themselves as pious people whereas they are supporting same Reno who abandoned his wife and three innocent children including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated. God will surely punish all of them including Reno the dangling prick for their evil deeds. God cannot be mocked.

As in ehn, I'll just follow your advice and stop engaging them.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by ChoCho54(f): 3:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

As in ehn, I'll just follow your advice and stop engaging them.
You are waisting time engaging tinubu urchins.

They are a disadvantaged specie grasping on straws.

Their candidate gets weaker and weaker as the days go by, they wish the election would be sooner.

I don't have time to engage anyone, I post and respond to their foolishness with caustic wrath.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are waisting time engaging tinubu urchins.

They are a disadvantaged specie grasping on straws.

The candidate gets weaker and weaker as the days go by, they wish the election would be sooner.

I don't have time to engage anyone, I post and respond to their foolishness with caustic wrath.
they act like bots grin

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by ChoCho54(f): 3:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

they act like bots grin
They are indeed bots powered by agbado and cassava.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
They are indeed bots powered by agbado and cassava.
Okay, no wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Fahdiga(m): 3:54am On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Peter Obi has morphed APC and PDP into one tiny wailing end of year party.

How art the mighty fallen..

Oga fahdiga good money o. Una no dey sleep?
As in eh. Can you imagine how both the PDP and APC are now playing opposition so soon? They are entertaining us with their wailings. They have fallen yakata same way Reno the dangling prick has fallen from grace to grass. What a world.

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by plaindealer: 3:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:

There's a difference between insulting you and asking for you to be killed.

Stop reasoning like a 2 day old baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by ChoCho54(f): 3:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
As in eh. Can you imagine how both the PDP and APC are now playing opposition so soon? They are entertaining us with their wailings. They have fallen yakata same way Reno the dangling prick has fallen from grace to grass. What a world.
Reno's disgrace just started. Hundeyin will hunt him down! Stupid arsehole he is!

4 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2022
plaindealer:

There's a difference between insulting you and asking for you to be killed.

Stop reasoning like a 2 day old baby.
Why una dey do like say to understand English dey very difficult na? E get any place wey I say the two dey the same? If yes, you fit highlight am make I give you 2k instantly?
Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Fahdiga(m): 4:01am On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Reno's disgrace just started. Hundeyin will hunt him down! Stupid arsehole he is!
He is already down and out.

2 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of Reno Omokri Condemning Lgbtq by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
The annoying part is, they can't seem to come up with a reasonable accusation. It's always something very petty and trivial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Resurfaces, Making Live Broadcast / Kano NNPP Shoots Above APC But With Just 217 Votes / Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.