Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials (15761 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured / Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Basitelo1(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2021
I have nothin' to say..

Honestly thinking about Nigeria problems can get u depressed.

9ja pple see d Zulum una dey campaign for President cry cry
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by jimmynauty: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2021
If elrufai has done half of zulum is doing, there will be beta trust. #LoveZulum
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by RapistOnBail: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2021

Churches are hell bent on causing noise pollution in any area they colonize.

Those guys no get joy!

Demolish the wereh church Abeg.

Bunch of rogues…..

Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by guru03(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Safyqueen:
Those waiting to read biased report so that they can term it religious intolerance against christains were disappointed. Thank GOD the report is not from Sahara reporters.

Respect laws so that law enforcement agencies/officers will also respect you. You don't throw anything at law enforcement officers in Borno state, you will be termed as BH and got terminated because it can lead to BH attack though not intended by the protesters even.

Each state of this giant country Nigeria has its peculiarities. Only those that has travelled far and wide will understand better to know that there are northern indigenous christains and Igbo indigenous Muslims.

Buhari hatred has eaten deep into the bone marrow of some people. It has effected islamaphobia in some.

They had forgotten Nigeria is bigger than any individual and even Buhari.

A religious fanatic sported, Is Christianity the course of boko haram in Nigeria, or in Somalia, or Yeman. Sunni and Shiites nko? Your stupid thinking is taking you no where. 90 percent of the current problems in the world is deep rooted in islam, tell Mohammad to tell his followers to give peace a chance.

2 Likes

Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by joeyswift(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2021
People will not talk about this one now, but the fake news about wike demolishing a mosque made national and international headlines. The muric bark dog will not talk
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Mycoin(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Sometimes I just wonder if some of you people have senses at all. That church was probably built about 10 to 15years ago and the governor entered office few years back. How is it his business that they built church in an area not designated for such.

So because it's a church, the law should not be enforced. And you still believe that with this mindset you have, things will work in this country.

Even in the same post, you read where they demolished mosques too.

What is seriously wrong with Nigerians.
potent5:
Not surprised.

A state surrounded by boko haram is busy demolishing worship places. grin

Where was the government while the church was being built. You waited for the building to be completed and then you came to have it demolished. As if that will bring terrorism to an end in Borno.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Moneyboyz: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2021
post=104477208:
Peace will reign in our nation.
And each and every perpetrators of violence along with their sponsors and online supporters will all be buried along with the violence, deaths and chaos they always pray to read.

(If you know you are part of those swines, quote this post now,
Let sane Nairalanders know you today today!)

No be curse,
Na FACT!

We Rise.

Black man mentality
Stay there and do nothing and expect miracles to happen.

1 Like

Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by bigfish3k: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2021
post=104477208:
Peace will reign in our nation.
And each and every perpetrators of violence along with their sponsors and online supporters will all be buried along with the violence, deaths and chaos they always pray to read.

(If you know you are part of those swines, quote this post now,
Let sane Nairalanders know you today today!)

No be curse,
Na FACT!

We Rise.
Why are you afraid of being quoted

A swine calling other people swine. Chai
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by WEALTHYMII: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Medicine after death.
Hating hypocrites.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by greencard: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Mycoin:
Sometimes I just wonder if some of you people have senses at all. That church was probably built about 10 to 15years ago and the governor entered office few years back. How is it his business that they built church in an area not designated for such.

So because it's a church, the law should not be enforced. And you still believe that with this mindset you have, things will work in this country.

[/b]Even in the same post, you read where they demolished mosques too.[b]

and in the post you saw the mosques they domolish with your eyes abi? undecided

In the same country that they allocate govt money to build mosques in Sokoto? lipsrsealed

The same country where alcohol tax payers money is part of what is used to pay hisbah officials salary, yet they demolished businesses undecided
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by NLPoliceWoman: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2021
RTR
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Mycoin(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2021
greencard:
and in the post you saw the mosques they domolish with your eyes abi? undecided

In the same country that they allocate govt money to build mosques in Sokoto? lipsrsealed

The same country where alcohol tax payers money is part of what is used to pay hisbah officials salary, yet they demolished businesses undecided

And you really believe all these you are saying.... Come on bro, you are wiser than this
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by kudinkarfe: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2021
BSsniffer:

Ffs did you even try to read the article?
Which story? That is not what happened they change the story. Islamization is going on as plan by Bubu. Expect more Church demolition in the north.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by kudinkarfe: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2021
BSsniffer:

Ffs did you even try to read the article?
Which story? That is not what happened they change the story. Islamization is going on as planned by Bubu. Expect more Church demolition in the north.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Dagger111(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2021
ELgordo:
Ftc..ovoko

Wake up from your slumber.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Dagger111(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2021
ELgordo:
Ftc..ovoko

Wake up from your drm man.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Shettibosss: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Note that the number of mosques demolished is more than the number of churches affected. This is not about persecution as u might think. Below is the pictures of the mosque affected
potent5:
Not surprised.

A state surrounded by boko haram is busy demolishing worship places. grin

Where was the government while the church was being built. You waited for the building to be completed and then you came to have it demolished. As if that will bring terrorism to an end in Borno.

Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Temidayo9(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
sinkhole:
what is wrong with Bishop Mohammed, for Christ sake? embarassed
In the North, Christians give Arabic names to their children without feeling any guilt and besides, people get converted without changing their names!
Good, but am still waiting to see Alhaji Emmanuel or Alhaja Christina
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Temidayo9(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2021
sinkhole:
what is wrong with Bishop Mohammed, for Christ sake? embarassed
In the North, Christians give Arabic names to their children without feeling any guilt and besides, people get converted without changing their names!
Stop being flair bro, besides I never said its bad or wrong to see Christians bears Muslim names, I only emphasize that it can only happen in the North.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Lovelyn451(f): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
And the Adam na Hausa christian...hmmm
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by greencard: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Mycoin:

And you really believe all these you are saying.... Come on bro, you are wiser than this
what part of the saying you do not believe?
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Safyqueen: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
guru03:

A religious fanatic sported, Is Christianity the course of boko haram in Nigeria, or in Somalia, or Yeman. Sunni and Shiites nko? Your stupid thinking is taking you no where. 90 percent of the current problems in the world is deep rooted in islam, tell Mohammad to tell his followers to give peace a chance.

I m very sorry for you. I can see you know nothing about national discuss. You are either a teenager or ill informed. If you think the problem of this world is Islam, then look for cure immediately because you have chronic islamaphobia
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by guru03(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Safyqueen:

I m very sorry for you. I can see you know nothing about national discuss. You are either a teenager or ill informed. If you think the problem of this world is Islam, then look for cure immediately because you have chronic islamaphobia

Be sorry for yourself and move on, I can't waste my time talking about national discuss with you, it's either you be a nepotistic person or a religious fanatic.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by potent5(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mycoin:

Even in the same post, you read where they demolished mosques too.

I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians. But I doff my hat at your suggestion that the acquiescence of past governments dating back to 15 years ago does not bind the current government of a state. I really doff my hat for you. grin
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by potent5(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shettibosss:
Note that the number of mosques demolished is more than the number of churches affected. This is not about persecution as u might think. Below is the pictures of the mosque affected
The purported demolition of mosques is merely a ruse employed by you and your Islamic government to justify the unwarranted demolition of churches.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by OBoy50: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
sad
CAN president BISHOP MOHAMED?
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Danmaiduguri(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
kaludestiny10:
Religious cleansing. I feel sorry for the Christians in the Northern part of the country.
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by sinkhole: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temidayo9:

Stop being flair bro, besides I never said its bad or wrong to see Christians bears Muslim names, I only emphasize that it can only happen in the North.
Apostle Suleiman, I guess he is from the North? angry
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Temidayo9(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
sinkhole:
So what's your point exactly? Do you have any issue with the North that I mentioned?
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Temidayo9(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
sinkhole:
kuna ƙin kalmar Arewa? kula da abin da kuka ce
Re: EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials by Mycoin(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2021
“Contrary to a coordinated propaganda over the demolition of an EYN church in Maiduguri, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) can authoritatively report that the Borno State Geographic Information Systems (BOGIS) created by Governor Babagana Umara Zulum, actually demolished 11 mosques and four churches, in the metropolis. The exercise began from 29th May, 2019 up till last week...."

potent5:

I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians. But I doff my hat at your suggestion that the acquiescence of past governments dating back to 15 years ago does not bind the current government of a state. I really doff my hat for you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue Abducted Ebonyi Village Head, Others From Kidnappers / Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid / NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.