Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. (5493 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Emmac433: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Breaking News: Buhari calls police to arrest protesters in London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKgGhpromA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by DaCharis2016: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Emmac433:
Breaking News: Buhari calls police to arrest protesters in London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKgGhpromA
grin grin grin Buhari go back to sambisa forest! You're not even a Nigerian!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by orikoku: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2021
For real
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Kandeed: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2021
That woman is taking it to emotional....chillax madam you'll only end up making that cop shake his head in disgust

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2021
He was probably tossing and turning in bed...unable to sleep, as the abuse from pissed-off Nigerians in the streets down below found its way up through the open windows and into his bedroom! What wouldn't he give for the kind of peace and quiet he enjoyed at Aso Rock! shocked

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Ruke1989: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Broke up with my fiance today who got raped by a man old enough to be her father
https://www.nairaland.com/6688192/broke-up-fiancee-got-raped

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by michlins(m): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Truth is that the embassy is an extension of Nigeria soil and he has a jurisdiction over it and the grounds. It's one thing to protest around there but once you break bounds surrounded by the British police, what you get is what you deserve.

The foreign ministry will only write letters to Buhari and as we all know,he no dey hear word

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Shame to that old woman, she should be wise but she’s not at her age. She has caused more damage to Nigeria in front of that police officer than Buhari will ever do.

You all voted him there, now live with the results for another 2 years and stop embarrassing yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:58am On Aug 06, 2021
After many failed promises of fixing nigerian hospitals he runs to London for medical care...make una enjoy una change

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by flamingREED(m): 2:50am On Aug 06, 2021
This was a punch.
Some people are already crying above me.
The police left; they only came to protect the protesters.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by WandaNara: 4:05am On Aug 06, 2021
The most clueless president ever. A big disgrace to presidency.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by AntiBMC(m): 5:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Shame on him. Vseless old f0ol. He’s comfortable running to another country where their leaders break their backs to ensure that their economy is working, that democracy is working and that lives are protected at all costs. A paramount ideot he is.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Karlovych: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2021
embarassed A stupid unrepentant jihadist president is always elected by stupid people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Sayelabola(m): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2021
The adhoc camera man, speaking through his nose. � grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Sayelabola(m): 5:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed A stupid unrepentant jihadist president is always elected by stupid people

Picture of Buhari weeping after he lost an election got my people to really sympathize with him. Coupled with the fact that GEJ was weak in handling the issue of the rising insurgency in the north east; or rather being misled (because he has no military background). Nigerians were decieved to vote for him.

Many thanks to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by promzy555(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Shame to that old woman, she should be wise but she’s not at her age. She has caused more damage to Nigeria in front of that police officer than Buhari will ever do.

You all voted him there, now live with the results for another 2 years and stop embarrassing yourselves.
who b dis goat?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by velocity25(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2021
I love this woman, there is no peace for wicked say The Lord.
God bless every fearless people out there.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Tinubuadvocate: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2021
There's a video clip I watched recently where kidnappers torturing their abductors that their parents failed to provide money to free them .

Anyone watch that video clip will believe that fulani people are the most wicked human being in the world beating human being using knife cut part of their body sending it to their parents so that money can come out.

This Buhari government tired me a disappointed old man your people are killing people and you can't stop them bandits kidnappers bokoharam are using phone number yet government can't track them down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2021
It is well.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2021
promzy555:
who b dis goat?

Damn right I am the greatest, now get off my mentions and go cry about Buhari somewhere else.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by pointblank247(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2021
The next president of Nigeria will face a heculian task

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Incompetent vegetable

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Afolabimills(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2021
kingawothefirst:

u have no shame like ur evil jihadist govt

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by DOTian: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Why's Buhari hiding? I thought he's the strongest man from Africa. Why is it hard for him to declare his presence in London and meet his "pello kwantri men" as other presidents do? That's what other leaders do. He should announce his arrival to Nigerians in London and go ahead to arrange open meetings to know how they're doing. Show us you are a hardman! It's not by hiding under a rock at Aso while issuing orders to some crude Jihadists in uniform to maim and kill.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by hardbody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2021
michlins:
Truth is that the embassy is an extension of Nigeria soil and he has a jurisdiction over it and the grounds. It's one thing to protest around there but once you break bounds surrounded by the British police, what you get is what you deserve.

The foreign ministry will only write letters to Buhari and as we all know,he no dey hear word

Protest is a legit right out here. I can't imagine a wretched police officer in Nigeria allowing fellow Nigerians stand that close to him and even providing civilized responses to complaints and even addressing the protesters with courteous words, 'Sir'.

He was mistaken to have thought this is Nigeria where even the police you are protesting on their behalf (like during the Endsars) ended up killing the people protesting for them. He can call all the Police in London and even beyond, the right to protest is legit and enshrined.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
There's a video clip I watched recently where kidnappers torturing their abductors that their parents failed to provide money to free them .

Anyone watch that video clip will believe that fulani people are the most wicked human being in the world beating human being using knife cut part of their body sending it to their parents so that money can come out.

This Buhari government tired me a disappointed old man your people are killing people and you can't stop them bandits kidnappers bokoharam are using phone number yet government can't track them down.

I saw the videos. They were terrible. I tried severally to upload them on Nairaland.com to no avail. I think everyone should see the videos especially if you live in the North and have kids in school

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Funny,
Buhari call police.
Only wailers will masturbate on the news from their foolish news tv. Only 2 Sahara and ipob nuisances disturbing the peace of the neighborhood.
Na una Papa phone buhari take call d police abi?
Time wasting Idiots
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by BeardedMeat(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Buhari is a witch grin

This one off me grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Gadafii: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2021
michlins:

why would the lifeless ugwu leave not be in Abuja house

If I go by what u say, the embassy is an extension of nigerian soil, then Nigerians in Britain have the right to go see their president and say hi, at the embassy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Afolabimills:
u have no shame like ur evil jihadist govt

I have nothing to be ashamed about. But shame to you and that old woman who is supposed to be wise but is not. You two should go to the White House and wail some more. Let’s see if you get better results.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by NoFucksToGive: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Funny,
Buhari call police.
Only wailers will masturbate on the news from their foolish news tv. Only 2 Sahara and ipob nuisances disturbing the peace of the neighborhood.
Na una Papa phone buhari take call d police abi?
Time wasting Idiots

Show some class when you comment. You aren't a thug are you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. by Splendid235: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
OP make this go viral.share in all platforms.

BMC will run away from this tread with a back tumble.

Buhari is really a disgrace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Looks So Handsome And Agile In New Photos. Wow! / Look At Who You Guys Select As President / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.