Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. (367 Views)

I Need Someone Who Is Very Familiar With The NFT Space For A Task. / Urgent! I Need Accommodation Around Ph Road, Owerri. / Got This Interview, Pls Hope Anyone Familiar With This And Not GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by angeljanelee(f): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
I need direction to this address- Oroma Estate off Okporo Road, Port harcourt.

I'll be coming from Wimpey junction, mile 4. I'm just new to this area and would appreciate it if someone can give me a precise direction.

Thank you
Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by Iniobong34: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2021
U go lost be dat if u no fit ask people close to u over there. I stil da 1da weytin u da fin go dat side by dis kind time

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by poshestmina(f): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Wimpey junction to Rumuokoro ,stop at the new flyover ,enter taxi to Rumuodara ,stop at the junction ,enter keke to Okporo road and ask the driver to take you to Oroma estate.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by angeljanelee(f): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2021
poshestmina:
Wimpey junction to Rumuokoro ,stop at the new flyover ,enter taxi to Rumuodara ,stop at the junction ,enter keke to Okporo road and ask the driver to take you to Oroma estate.

Thank you
Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by angeljanelee(f): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Iniobong34:
U go lost be dat if u no fit ask people close to u over there. I stil da 1da weytin u da fin go dat side by dis kind time

You wicked o. Na winch Dey Road by this hour na
Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by Spiff20(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2021
angeljanelee:
I need direction to this address- Oroma Estate off Okporo Road, Port harcourt.

I'll be coming from Wimpey junction, mile 4. I'm just new to this area and would appreciate it if someone can give me a precise direction.

Thank you
wait I'm coming to take you I'm close to wimpey now. We'll go through Rumuola-Artillery-Okporo very easy.
Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by angeljanelee(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Spiff20:
wait I'm coming to take you I'm close to wimpey now. We'll go through Rumuola-Artillery-Okporo very easy.

Bros, please kindly give me the direction. I'll be needing it on Monday for an interview. Thank you
Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by Spiff20(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
angeljanelee:

Bros, please kindly give me the direction. I'll be needing it on Monday for an interview. Thank you
that's the direction. Take a taxi to rumuola from Wimpey junction. Take another from Rumuola to Artillery. When you get to Artillery junction the left is Okporo road so you can ask anyone of the number. Keke will take you there.
Re: For Those Familiar With PH Road, Please Help. by angeljanelee(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Spiff20:
that's the direction. Take a taxi to rumuola from Wimpey junction. Take another from Rumuola to Artillery. When you get to Artillery junction the left is Okporo road so you can ask anyone of the number. Keke will take you there.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Divine Pillar Academy, Abuja / Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy For Customer Service Officer- Female Preferably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.