Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured (12417 Views)

Zulum Orders Rebuilding Of 33 Houses For Teachers, Shares Food To 16,000 Women / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by tishbite41(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Islam and coercion

Can't you guys use persuasion for once?!

Abeg make una help me with Prophet Tom (S.A.W) (PBUH) meme.
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Believe him at your own peril. There is no way Zulum was unaware. The Government taking over Boko Haram's mission from them. Most extremist government in Nigerias's history
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by BabbanBura(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Churches wey like Dey do illegal constructions of their office (Church) for areas wey them no suppose.

Those guys no just get sense.

Very stubborn sheeps.

I support its demolition.

90% of mosques built on roads scattered all over the North including Borno, who removed them? Stop spewing trash bigotic idiot

1 Like

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by DOTian: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Churches wey like Dey do illegal constructions of their office (Church) for areas wey them no suppose.

Very stubborn sheeps.

The "National Mosque" at Abuja is at an illegal spot. Go and remove it..

1 Like

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by GBJakes(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Ababbio:
Newspremises
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6688100/eyn-church-demolition-one-killed

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/eyn-zulum-orders-probe-as-borno-task-force-demolish-church-kill-2/

Civilian JTF , state police and there wahala against the minority in the society. Zulum should wake up and be the governor for all despite differences...
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by onlyson16(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2021
post=104479713:

Take it easy on that boy biko.
Sane a winknd sensible Nairalanders don't take rubbish sha.
see this alaba agbero forming shits here. O.l 0.d0
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by 1Dray(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Mycoin:

Such a pity that your mentality hasn't changed

Who are you? Do you stay in Borno? Do you know the nepotist called Zulum? He was never a saint just a media hyped hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Very stubborn sheeps.

When u are a rapist and on bail?
Then u can't say anything more sensible than this.

U that has sense,read the nonsense u wrote again,then bring out the sense in it.

1 Like

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Ibegtodiffer: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

First, thank God, they didn't blame bandits, Bokoharam, ISWAP, this time around, they came in their true form!

cheesy grin we need to understand what just went down!

Joint Security Task Force operating with the Borno Geographic Information System (BOGIS) demolished a church in this critical time that the Nigerian government is accused of islamization and Zulum was not informed undecided

Who else believe this shit

For a while, I thought he was different, ashey na werey wey dey disguise

Okay oooooo let's go with his narrative, build the church back ASAP and compensate the family of the dead and the injured!

No need for any stupid meeting! Or any investigation! Failure to do this, ZULUM, you are the murderer!!! And may their blood hunt you forever! Amen.
Very possible Zulum doesn't know. Looking at his antecedents, Zulum is definitely not a bigot.

Go to Kano and see. Church is restricted to one LGA (Sabon gari). Build it anywhere else and see it destroyed in few months. It won't even be on news. In Bayero University Kano (a Federal University) church activities happens in classrooms on the grounds that the classroom isn't required for any other activity. No church building.

In fact this move by Zulum has already earned him some chunks of enemies. Let's understand some of these.

1 Like

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Andyg: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Lawlab249:
Hmmm
Medicine after death
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Ibegtodiffer: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Takeproft:
Zulum the terrorist. Keep pretending. Although Christians ain't any better
Not true sir. What facts do you have?
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Jefferic(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Mycoin:

Such a pity that your mentality hasn't changed

Has yours change either?

1 Like

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Covenanted: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
It is well! We don't need futher religious tension in this country.
Borno is now a hot spot and must be handled carefully!

Meanwhile, whether or not you know anything about trading virtual (crypto) currencies, here is an opportunity to start earning daily!
A highly intelligent trading robot, Royal Q is changing our lives with daily earnings. You can start earning today!

Check my signature!
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by NLPoliceWoman: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
onlyson16:
see this alaba agbero forming shits here. O.l 0.d0
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Rule 15.

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Chartey(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:

Very possible Zulum doesn't know. Looking at his antecedents, Zulum is definitely not a bigot.

Go to Kano and see. Church is restricted to one LGA (Sabon gari). Build it anywhere else and see it destroyed in few months. It won't even be on news. In Bayero University Kano (a Federal University) church activities happens in classrooms on the grounds that the classroom isn't required for any other activity. No church building.

In fact this move by Zulum has already earned him some chunks of enemies. Let's understand some of these.

Close to half of the indigenous population in Borno is Christian. It's different from Kano where almost all Christians are non-indigenes.
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by perdollar(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Mohammed is a Christian. He wl make heaven now
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Awoleesu(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Very stubborn sheeps.

And mosques wey dem dey build anyhow anywhere including in corporate areas, residential areas even commercial areas nko?
Even those people no get sense too and their stubbornness worse !
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by LLMG: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2021
deceivers you are all the same.
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by mondaypaul77(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Very stubborn sheeps.

You sound like a Behind Fool!

Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by mondaypaul77(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Very stubborn sheeps.

You sound like a glorified Agbaya Mumu
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by CoolAmbience(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
skywalker240:
Idiot be forming saint

Rat wey de chop leg de still de blow am

Shut up!

You obviously have nothing to say.
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by Yankee101: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Damage control

This is what the church if facing in Northern nigeria

But the gates of hell cannot stop the church
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by skywalker240(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Shut up!
You obviously have nothing to say.
Next time you quote me,
i'll remember that,
"silence is the best answer giving to a moatley f**l smiley
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by blackboy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please make sure the keep their land and compensate the church to build another befitting structure on that same land. I do not trust all this show. Let them have justice.
Re: EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured by CoolAmbience(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
skywalker240:

Next time you quote me,

i'll remember that,

"silence is the best answer giving to a moatley f**l smiley

Anuofia!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC Query To Channels TV: Yakassai Urges NUJ, NGE To Speak Out / Fuel Subsidy: Presidency Queries Fashola Over Lagos Crowd / Local Govt Vice Chairmen Conclude Abuja Conference, Appreciate Buhari, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.