Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits (10623 Views)

N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Suggest The Best And Affordable Quick Loans Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Amhappy:
CBN has done well in this aspect. They should make more soft loans available for small and medium scale business. This is what the western world did to revive their economy in the course of the pandemic.
However its surprising that Flourmills who made so much profit on the back of all Nigerians has almost doubled the price of flour and flour products.
A lot is being done to help small businesses but most of them don't have structures and default in loan repayment. Few weeks ago, most of the small businesses that participated for free in the Lagos MSME fair had their products bought off and paid for by Lagos State Government! I am surprised that the press did not report this

1 Like

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Godwin Emefiele and his team at CBN are very patriotic and hardworking Nigerians.
Some of these profits have already been shared to the shareholders and the huge amount of jobs created and saved is enough to earn Mr Godwin Emefiele the title of the Man of The Year!
When the naysayers and enemies of Nigeria say there's casting down, there's actually lifting up. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria .

Very poor publicity stunt. U guys can do better, hire a better PR team quickly.

See comment, so the victims crying out and suffering from this directionless economy and policies are now the enemies of the country? undecided

The incompetent people in government drawing us backward while eating fat from our collective patrimony are the enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by OmoEpe(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2021
IPOB miscreants and naysayers have suddenly gone on sabbatical.

People who can't see good things in their lives
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Yankee101: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Poor accounting or fraud

An intervention is not profit
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by oneMalik: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
can we talk ? how and when ?
Higgies:
Cool...
If you're interested in Bakery Business.
Let's talk
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by oneMalik: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
what do you do for a living ? be sincere to yourself and you'll be living a better and more productive life......
leader don't complian and they don't explain .....if your 2yrs old boy can demand for a Bobo juice not minding if you have money or not but you solve the problem , then you're a leader .LEAD !!! Stop the blame game cos Men are talking here
jaxxy:

See comment, so the victims crying out and suffering from this directionless economy and policies are now the enemies of the country? undecided

The incompetent people in government drawing us backward while eating fat from our collective patrimony are the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by oneMalik: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
STOP the division cos this NEWS is for MENquote author=OmoEpe post=104484712]IPOB miscreants and naysayers have suddenly gone on sabbatical.

People who can't see good things in their lives[/quote]
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2021
oneMalik:
what do you do for a living ? be sincere to yourself and you'll be living a better and more productive life......
leader don't complian and they don't explain .....if your 2yrs old boy can demand for a Bobo juice not minding if you have money or not but you solve the problem , then you're a leader .LEAD !!! Stop the blame game cos Men are talking here

I’m speaking on the situation of millions of Nigerians and not exactly my personal situation or position. I’m doing fine doesn’t mean I should ignore mass suffering caused by stupid leaders. I will always speak for others and myself whenever necessary.

That is ur civil responsibility not to think of only urself bt ur community, fellow citizens and its general development.

My statements are not necessarily personal.

1 Like

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by FreeStuffsNG: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2021
jaxxy:

So you will rather have the companies lose and people fired so you can be happy sir? SMH.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

So you will rather have the companies lose and people fired so you can be happy sir? SMH.

Nope bt I don’t who got these loans cos many still lost their jobs due to the pandemic.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Tundex911: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2021
As if Congo of Garri don reduce to 200

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Nope bt I don’t who got these loans cos many still lost their jobs due to the pandemic.
Okay. Please go and read the financial reports of those publicly quoted companies. It's as simple as that to help you know. What CBN did is no brainer by relieving the manufacturers from the excruciating high interest the commercial banks charge them using CBN low interest intervention funds but why it's different now is that CBN ensured that the funds were used for the purposes the manufacturers requested the loans for. It's not like before that people collect the loans and divert it to politics or to buy forex and hoard.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Iyasaburi: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and read their financial reports. They are in public domain and if you are going to be better than those you don't like, you need knowledge and knowledge comes by reading. Just visit NGX website, download the reports and read. Some of those companies are even giving cash out as interim dividends but you obviously don't know and therefore missed out on the opportunities.
This is what hatred and bigotry creates, some of you hate Buhari and the country so much that even opportunities right in your face, you can't see because hatred and bigotry has clouded your vision and perception.
Be happy for those companies, their employees and shareholders. Encourage those patriots who thought of this brilliant intervention policies and faithfully executed it.

What impact has this had on the economy? The activities of this government are haphazard. No clear direction

1 Like

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Higgies(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2021
oneMalik:
can we talk ? how and when ?
080 680 374 1 6
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Prinss: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
The CBN should also set up a panel of committees or agencies to carry out thorough examination and investigation to ascertain whether or not the money is reaching or getting to the right people as at when due...There are a lot of discrepancies going on with the approval and disbursement of this money.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Bizibi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and read their financial reports. They are in public domain and if you are going to be better than those you don't like, you need knowledge and knowledge comes by reading. Just visit NGX website, download the reports and read. Some of those companies are even giving cash out as interim dividends but you obviously don't know and therefore missed out on the opportunities.
This is what hatred and bigotry creates, some of you hate Buhari and the country so much that even opportunities right in your face, you can't see because hatred and bigotry has clouded your vision and perception.
Be happy for those companies, their employees and shareholders. Encourage those patriots who thought of this brilliant intervention policies and faithfully executed it.
just keep quiet!!!! As if some of us are not stupid.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by FreeStuffsNG: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bizibi:
just keep quiet!!!! As if some of us are not stupid.
From your uncouth tone, I can figure out your generation . That generation of internet that will not read but claim to know it all and throw insults at people while online hiding behind the anonymity on forums like this. I only requested you to READ , you didn't and still won't . Here is another corporate disclosure by one of the companies listed, declaring interim dividend just now. There's no brainer here, what the CBN did is not rocket science, please read to understand and empower yourself.

Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by Bizibi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
From your uncouth tone, I can figure out your generation . That generation of internet that will not read but claim to know it all and throw insults at people while online hiding behind the anonymity on forums like this. I only requested you to READ , you didn't and still won't . Here is another corporate disclosure by one of the companies listed, declaring interim dividend just now
abeg just keep quiet!!! Some of you think we don't know the level of corruption on these loans even one told me offices will be burnt to cover tracks before this administration tenure ends.
Re: CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits by PastorFire: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2021
As juicy as the report sounds, it is not entirely true. Most of this programs were garnished with enough publicity stunts without disbursement. Just like NYIF and AGEMEIS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becoming A Dstv Super Dealer : : / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity / How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.