Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami (29363 Views)

Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / We Took Permission From Abuja Court To Abduct Kanu- AG Malami / Tanko Yakassai: Only The Court Can Decide Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Ruggedniggaone: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2021
G
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by kingphilip(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Benite:
In as much as i believe in fair hearing, my question is were alleged criminals previously extradicted from Nigeria to US tried in Nigerian court before EFCC handed them over?
See below for the story of a man named Emmanuel
Ekhator extradicted from Nigeria to US to face trial.

https://www.syracuse.com/news/2011/08/nigerian_man_extradited_to_uni.html

He was never tried in Nigeria but was handed over by EFCC to the US to face trial.

This is selective practice.

When a government that doesn't follow the judgement of court begins to use the court as excuse, then know that something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Faiththatworks(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
I'm very biased about Abba kyari situation,but as a Nigerian I must always look for what's best for my nation.
Abba kyari is one of the best cop to have emerged from the primitive Nigerian Police but like every police man in Nigeria,he has his own archilles heel that's about to bring him down.
My own humble submission is for him to travel to the United States to clear his name,I believe his case is not as bad as it's painted in the Media.
Even Hushpuppet co-conspirators have all being released after their bail were paid. I'm sure when he gets to the Us,there are Nigerians ready to provide him legal services that will thrash his alleged crimes.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by AyomideOG01: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Shameless dirty pig, you suddenly recognized the law and due process when it favors you. I guess Sunday igboho and KANU's case doesn't deserve fair trial cos it's reserved for fulani's alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Mala... respect yourself ooo...

Decide wetin... just as the Sand glass timing... its ticking ooo.

Shame no kuku ma dey una body before.. Despite knowing the world is watching!!

Make press conference naah... for the matter nah... E Over u ni??
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by slowice(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Can't tell me nothing.... This malami is a drug addict.

There's a northern agenda at play... Know this and know peace
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Lastmankc(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Kyari is now a sacred cow
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by BruncleZuma: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2021
But they didn't do that with Kanu, Igboho and Twitter.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Chieffoo007: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2021
many were call, few are given
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by NigeriaZoo: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Malami is a disgrace to the rule of law.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by AOresources: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Islie:
Court Will Decide If Disgraced Police Chief, Abba Kyari Will Be Extradited To US—Nigeria's Attorney-General, Malami

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/05/court-will-decide-if-disgraced-police-chief-abba-kyari-will-be-extradited-us%E2%80%94nigerias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhaHT8JKBQ
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Nothing like court here.. we are the court, make him go answer him call abi to go USA no dey hungry am..? Opportunity wey most of us dey find.. e reach him turn now him no won go grin grin Omo this one shock me..

Everybody must answer him call ohhh by fire by force.. if na God call you answer if na devil call you answer even if na USA sef abeg answer. Call na call and it must be answered period..!

Our tailor please go and answer your call na beg we dey beg you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
them go still need lawyer for this kind matter again
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Cokahot: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
What nonsense court.abegi. shey na efcc arrest am . Abegi. He should save himself the embarrassment and take 1st class flight straight to USA. If Muhammed no go mountain,mountain go enter into the dead of the night and pick him up,when of cos baby kyari is asleep dozing off. Hahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Imustnottalk: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Since FG want igboho to be extradited to Nigeria Abba kyari also to be extradite to US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Sleekfingers: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Islie:
Court Will Decide If Disgraced Police Chief, Abba Kyari Will Be Extradited To US—Nigeria's Attorney-General, Malami

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/05/court-will-decide-if-disgraced-police-chief-abba-kyari-will-be-extradited-us%E2%80%94nigerias

who una dey deceive? Abba kyari wey una don dey beg the usa on his behalf........abba kyari should be sacked, shouldnt be entitle to any pension or benefit, they should also confisticate all his assets......take him to the city centre in abuja ......give him 200 lashes ......

To be sincere , i am not in support of extraditing him to the united states........can the USA send any of theirs down here ?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by kingsceedon(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Bastardized bastard, so you believe in due process? But you kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu from another man's country, God go dey expose you guys

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Oracleforce: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2021
As if this Fulani administration obey and respect the rule of law....Don't you know there is rule of law before Buaratai quick hired a helicopter for Igboho to be whistled away...down to Nigeria...dont you know there is rule of law before MNK was also whistled away down to nigeria for charade allegations..
Now, Abba De Tailor is your Fulani brother, you want the law to take it course and meanwhile as long as Tanko or Malami will head the panel....nothing will come out of it...

My worry in this singular act of fraud and conspiracy by a top officer of the law is that it will dent our image before the US and other developed countries.

I cum in piss
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Clowns...
E no concern me.. Both Kyari and hushpuppi can go to hell
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Kinzo0917(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2021
BabbanBura:

Shey una followed all these due processes when smuggling back Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya?

You see the problem with the selective carriage of justice system by this semi-learned northern mallams cum justices!
. Let face the facts. Has anyone bn extradicted from the USA to Nigeria b4 to answer for corruption charges? I am not in support of abbah kyari, but let him be tried in 9ja and if found wanting, let him be stripped off his position and be sent to jail.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by CSTRR: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
Just look at the selective display of Justice.

And all of you that support one naijeria the way it is, believe that you guys are okay in the head?

You are all very mad , but you guys just don't Know.

If you support one naijeria the way it is, you are raving mad.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by TheEnygma(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
The honest truth is that "our federal government is in a dilemma" concerning Abba kyari's case because wether they choose to extradited or not.... They'll be consequences.

AMERICA IS ONE COUNTRY THAT KNOWS HOW TO F**K YOU UP.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by erai30(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
These northern thieves are trying to see how they can manipulate the system of justice in the US, AGF is as corrupt as Buhari and can lie more than LIAR MOHAMMED. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF THEM, ONE BY ONE.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by CSTRR: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
TheEnygma:
The honest truth is that "our federal government is in a dilemma" concerning Abba kyari's case because wether they choose to extradited or not.... They'll be consequences.

AMERICA IS ONE COUNTRY THAT KNOWS HOW TO F**K YOU UP.
Extraditing malami to the US does not come with any consequences.

Stop overrating the crook above his station.

He is a corrupt nobody that is not really useful to anybody aside his criminal enterprises.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Jiokejohn: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
This breeze has exposed fowl nyash!

I never knew there is something call due process, rule of law and abiding with court orders in Malami's world.

We are watching.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Skillsnigeria: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by Brushstrokes20: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons!

Extradite the criminal cop, enough of stupid excuses.
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by wetmenow: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Which court? Does Nigeria have court? Ogun kill you there
Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by CSTRR: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by CSTRR: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2021
I have discovered that most Nigerians don't really like their country.

if you did, you would not be asking stupid questions like when has the US ever extardited to Nigeria.

Very stupid question indeed.

You think hushpuppi the crook would be in jail if he was in Nigeria with such high level connections?

We should be praying that the US should extradite more thieves from Nigeria and serve them justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami by ogbonti: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Bornbiafra post=104482158]He should be paraded as common criminal he is. ......

This is why Nigeria won't be a better place..
Commoners are treated differently...

ABBA KYARI SHOULD BE PARADED LIKE OTHER YAHOO BOYS....

God bless you - why the hell are they protecting him?

This Abba Kyari matter has exposed Buhari to all doubters that since 2015 - his war against corruption is ONLy war against his enemies!!! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.