Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative (5080 Views)

Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Open By February 15 / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Brushstrokes20: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
# usual bullocks, all motion no movement!

Why not resign honourably and save face...

Useless govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by ChiefSosa(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
mountmoriah:
the humble shall be lifted and the proud shall be abase
No be for where naija dey

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Trojan8(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
toyinjimoh:
Our next president by God grace

Even with the suffer head on your profile, you never still tire.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by okefranci: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2021
kiss
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Chazb(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2021
With all this talk nah..... What has you and your team put together. Each time you come to talk as if you're decent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by wpadmin: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Osinbanjo is very knowledgeable. I honestly believe Nigeria would thrive economically under him. The only problem is that he's too gentle, that's why that orangutan called Malami could disrespect him. Osinbanjo should have removed his belt and flogged malami on the spot.

For a gentle person to thrive as president in Nigeria, he/she needs a hot headed vice.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Joylove2324(f): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Yes, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a unique and devastating impact on our health, economic systems, and social life but we need to stay strong and come together as a country fight it out. We are stronger together.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by EmekaBlue(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Errand boy and his grammar government

Make he go sidon one side joor

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by TheRareGem1(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Exactly prof. As it should really.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by mrdharkchild(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Stupid post. Whenever I go to the gym, I'd just put up his speeches on my loud speaker to motivate me while undergoing my exercise.

Chief motivational speaker of the House
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by TheRareGem1(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Osinbanjo is very knowledgeable. I honestly believe Nigeria would thrive economically under him. The only problem is that he's too gentle, that's why that orangutan called Malami could disrespect him. Osinbanjo should have removed his belt and flogged malami on the spot.

Gentle? How. What instance. ?
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Evii: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Osinbajo is just speaking English/Grammer, pls talk to your boss to fix the nation b'cos Nigeria is in a very bad shape.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by TheRareGem1(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Stupid post. Whenever I go to the gym, I'd just put up his speeches on my loud speaker to motivate me while undergoing my exercise.

Chief motivational speaker of the House

At least that is an impact in your life. Now move to one side
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by NnamdiN: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Always dropping speeches upandan. No action

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by TheRareGem1(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
KINGSATANREBORN:
It's not easy to be cheated by nature and the Arewa cabal folks.

You mean by sacking DG DSS, Daura?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by BananaPeel(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Jollylolly:

https://thenationonlineng.net/all-tiers-of-government-must-be-open-minded-collaborative-osinbajo/
A govt. without a "supposed" open minded constitution can't be open. All these talks are cosmetic approach.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by TheRareGem1(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
eplanning:
Dull man. And I have concluded that he is equally selfish and without integrity, otherwise he would have resigned.

This is stale.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by eplanning: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

This is stale.

Then why bother?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Sunnybay7: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Osibanjo should have been firm right from the start.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Peappy49(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Collaborations is required in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Jhayphil: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
jasmine1600:
The useless VP always pretend his not aware how their government is destroying Nigeria per seconds.
Were they close minded before?
The worst VP ever.

Per second. Pure gibberish.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by hales: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Some of you will just use your empty brain to type rubbish..

If you think vice presidenting a country is easy do it or call someone from your family to do it.

If I ask you people here what is the meaning of ESP, some won’t even know it’s aim and objectives..

HATERS WILL HATE AND POTATOES WILL POTATE ,BUT STAR BOY WILL NEVEE STOP WORKING TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER � �..
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Jhayphil: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Always sounding elusive and politically correct, while evil is being perpetrated right under him.

Right under him? Lmao..
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Jhayphil: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
# usual bullocks, all motion no movement!

Why not resign honourably and save face...

Useless govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS.

Is resigning a solution? Cos I don't get what the whole resign thing is about.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Jollylolly(f): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Chazb:
With all this talk nah..... What has you and your team put together. Each time you come to talk as if you're decent.

*what have you and your team

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by maybanks: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
If there's anything that has been lacking in Governance generally (across all tiers) in Nigeria, it's Transparency. All heads of Governments across board should take note of Prof Osinbajo's observation and take action. Professor Osinbajo must also be commended for the level of Transparency so far in the implementation of the Economic Sustainability Plan.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by pedrilo: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
You were elected to make things happen, but most of the times, you can't stop lecturing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Not another meaningless sermon With no solution

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by danilmo: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This guy will pefrom well as motivational speaker than Vice President

U see someone dishing out wisdom like this, showcase his prowess wen Mr handed over to him, all u could think of Right now is him been a motivational speaker, aswear una deserve Buhari till 2030.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Joyce95: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Mr VP you have say it all
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Brushstrokes20: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2021
Jhayphil:

Is resigning a solution? Cos I don't get what the whole resign thing is about.
I actually thought Buhari has integrity, but I was damn wrong!
If osinbajo has any, and as a pastor too, he should simply throw in the towel rather than continue to dine with the diabolic govt of self serving THIEVES and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS.
Re: Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative by Uchek(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2021
The local government issue is not the responsibility of Abuja. It should be a state issue.

TheRareGem1:
The autonomy signed by Mr. President is not being followed by some state governments in fact, majority by of them refused to adhere to it. The local government has been outrightly marginalised and this is getting worrisome because the grassroots is where the foundation of everything start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Confident Of Victory In The PDP Presidential Primaries / I Hereby Tender My Resignation / First Anniversary: LP Leadership, Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.